Start by marking “My Naughty Little Sister's Friends (Naughty Little Sister, #5)” as Want to Read:
My Naughty Little Sister's Friends (Naughty Little Sister, #5)

My Naughty Little Sister's Friends (Naughty Little Sister #5)

My naughty little sister is always doing silly things. She's curious about what's in the chimney, so she sticks a feather duster up there. When all the soot falls out, she tries to hide it! But when she has measles she's itchy and sad and grumpy and has to stay in bed—and can't be naughty at all! How long before she's bad again?
Published October 1st 2002 by Egmont UK (first published January 1st 1968)

To ask other readers questions about My Naughty Little Sister's Friends, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Naughty Little Sister's Friends

Miss Kodok
Beli dari halamanmoeka.com, disc 15% Rp.21.600,-

Buku ini pertama kali diterbitkan tahun 1962 di Inggris.

Anak-anak tetaplah anak-anak dengan dunia mereka sendiri yang tak jarang sangat sulit untuk dipahami oleh orang dewasa (yang tentunya seringkali lupa bahwa mereka pernah menjadi anak-anak).

Dunia anak-anak adalah dunia unik yang penuh dengan keajaiban. Setiap anak mempunyai tingkat keingintahuan yang berbeda. Anak yang selalu ingin tahu biasanya cenderung lebih banyak bergerak (aktif) dibanding
Tracy Terry
Jan 29, 2012 Tracy Terry rated it it was ok
Book 5 in a box set of 5.

A childhood favourite of mine, I was delighted to receive a set of these books for Christmas. So what of my thoughts so many years later?

Well, I found all five books in the series quite charming BUT I did find My Naughty Little Sister to be more annoying than I had remembered her. OK, so she wasn't always naughty, sometimes just mischievous, and she nearly always saw the error of her ways which I suppose meant she wasn't a total brat but, even so, she was irritating.

Fir
Sati Marie Frost
Ah, now THIS is the story collection I was thinking of! I read the first Naughty Little Sister volume a few days back, thinking it was this one, and was undecided if I liked it, but this volume of stories was an absolute delight.

The stories in this seem to be set a couple years after the ones in the first volume, and as I had hoped, NLS has grown up and into her good qualities. The brattiness has been toned down, while her fierce intelligence, curiosity, lateral thinking and charisma all remain.
Primadonna
Aug 17, 2014 Primadonna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children
I read this book when I was a child. It was one of my favorites. Also my belated mom's favorite. Today, I reread it, and it did bring back tons of memories.

When I was a child, I was fascinated with the box that one can play when (s)he is sick (Get-Well Box). I even made one, based on this book. And I was sooo fascinated with ringlets (my mom, too!) and reading the little sister with curls and little sleep made me chuckle a lot.

My daughter is reading this, and she likes this book, too. Three gen
Emkoshka
Sweet and lovely as always although the naughty adult in me kept finding sleazy subtexts, particularly in the first story, 'The Cocoa week-end'. I loved the idea of a get-better box and vaguely remember something similar from my own childhood, which wasn't that long ago. I'm sad that I've now read all 52 Naughty Little Sister stories, but excited to introduce their quaint goodwill to a new generation someday.
Dewi
Sep 26, 2015 Dewi rated it liked it
Dari semua seri Adikku yang Nakal, tampaknya seri inilah yang paling membekas dalam ingatan saya. Kisah-kisah yang sudah pernah dibaca puluhan tahun lalu dan masih tertanam kuat dalam benak. Misal tentang paman Albert yang membuat permen, kunjungan ke rumah bu Coklat, gaun cantik dari muslin india. Ah... kenangan masa kanak-kanak yang lugu dan ceria.
Deborah
Jun 30, 2013 Deborah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So sweet! I was reading this because someone had told me about the get better box story, and I love Shirley Hughes' illustrations. This is the kind of book that parents should be reading to children every night.
ijul (yuliyono)
--- 3,5 star

Makin suka dengan seri ini. Ceritanya manis. Gaya penceritaannya juga oke. Termasuk gaya penerjemahannya, tentu saja.

Makin banyak pengetahuan dan pelajaran yang diperoleh si adik. Dengan demikian makin banyak yang bisa diceritakan si kakak kepada kita (pembaca). Suka!
an
Mar 27, 2016 an rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: punya, dunia-rhe-dulu
aku cuma mau bilang, terima kasih untuk teman-teman adikku. setidaknya aku jadi tahu kalau adikkku ini tidak nakal, dia hanya penyayang, penuh perhatian dan penyayang dengan caranya sendiri. itu menggemaskan bukan? :)
Nenangs
simple, yet full of examples of what to expect from a classical "good kid". kind of patronizing/matronizing. not sure if applicable for today development.
Yuska Vonita
Buku ini kembali membuat saya tersenyum. Penutup seri yang manis. Si Afik sudah tidak nakal, cuma kepo aja :)
Dewi Wulandari
Jan 16, 2015 Dewi Wulandari rated it really liked it
Buku kedua yang saya baca dari seri my naughty little sister. Selayaknya anak kecil, nakalnya gemesin.
Utami
Sep 02, 2011 Utami rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Buku yang menyenangkan untuk dibaca. Tidak hanya kelakuan si adikku-yang-nakal itu yang menggemaskan, tapi juga sepertinya para 'teman-teman' si adik ini juga adalah orang-orang yang menyenangkan.
Hannah
Hannah rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2013
Fitria Mayrani
Fitria Mayrani rated it liked it
May 23, 2014
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2013
Jenny Too
Jenny Too rated it really liked it
Dec 04, 2009
Meesum
Meesum rated it it was amazing
Jun 11, 2015
Hattie
Hattie rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2016
Hil
Hil rated it liked it
Oct 23, 2011
MummyOfSeven
MummyOfSeven rated it liked it
Feb 28, 2013
Roberta
Roberta rated it really liked it
Aug 02, 2010
Ready
Ready rated it liked it
Apr 10, 2015
Dizzy Doe
Dizzy Doe rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2011
Helen
Helen rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2012
Rahmadiyanti
Rahmadiyanti rated it liked it
May 24, 2011
Angeline
Angeline rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2015
Lauren Green
Lauren Green rated it it was ok
Aug 11, 2016
Mikhael Mestoko
Mikhael Mestoko rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2015
Mei Melania
Mei Melania rated it liked it
Aug 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Musim Ceri di Bullerbyn
  • The Diary of Amos Lee 2: Girls, Guts, and Glory (The Diary of Amos Lee, #2)
  • Where's the Dragon?
  • The Magic Brush And Other Stories
  • Clementine and the Spring Trip (Clementine, #6)
  • Mister Magnolia
  • Jennings Goes To School
  • Wanted... Mud Blossom (Blossom Family, #5)
  • The Jolly Pocket Postman
  • More Milly Molly Mandy
  • Manxmouse
  • Martine, petite maman
  • Flower Fairies of the Wayside
  • Alfie Gives a Hand
  • The Mum Hunt
  • The Third Degree (Chloe & Levesque, #1)

For the Welsh novelist see Dorothy Edwards

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Born as Dorothy Violet Ellen Brown into a working-class family, her father taught her to read at an early age, enabling her to write her first story at four years of age. Her stories, poems and articles were published throughout her twenties, and at this time she married her husband Frank Edwards and had two children,
More about Dorothy Edwards...

Naughty Little Sister (5 books)
  • My Naughty Little Sister (Naughty Little Sister, #1)
  • More Naughty Little Sister Stories (Naughty Little Sister, #2)
  • My Naughty Little Sister and Bad Harry (Naughty Little Sister, #3)
  • When My Naughty Little Sister Was Good (Naughty Little Sister, #4)