Start by marking “The Resident Tourist (Part 3)” as Want to Read:
The Resident Tourist (Part 3)

The Resident Tourist (Part 3)

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  3 reviews
And then there were three.

Growing up sure is complicated when you’ve got school to balance, friends to forge and futures to prepare.

What do you do when the future finally arrives and is waiting for you to open the door?

The Resident Tourist is an ongoing autobiographical comic book narrative by Troy Chin that began in 2007.
Published May 2009 by Troy Chin/Dreary Weary Comics

To ask other readers questions about The Resident Tourist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Resident Tourist

Cheyenne Phillips
I don't know much about comics but I love the story line. The more I read, the more refreshed I become. The twists in the story are very subtle and local. Even with the generation gap there are still references that I can relate to.
mm
I feel as if I sld help Troy Chin. Is that a bad thg? Am I emphathising too much??
RY
RY added it
Jun 24, 2015
Edward
Edward marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
kibbs
kibbs marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Ernest Khong
Ernest Khong is currently reading it
Jul 17, 2014
Troy Chin is the creator of the ongoing autobiographical comic book series, The Resident Tourist, the 4-panel strip, Loti and the satirical comic book on the music industry, Bricks In The Wall. His most recent work is Forgetting, an interactive, online graphic novella.
More about Troy Chin...
The Resident Tourist (Part 1) The Resident Tourist (Part 2) The Resident Tourist (Part 4) The Resident Tourist (Part 5) The Resident Tourist (Part 6)