Start by marking “The Ghosts of N Space” as Want to Read:
The Ghosts of N Space

The Ghosts of N Space

NOT A BOOK. NOT AN AUDIO BOOK. This is a radio play broadcast on Radio 4 for Pirate Radio 4.

‘When the barrier gives way, this planet will be flooded by all the evil in N-Space; and at the moment I have no idea how to stop it.’

The Brigadier’s ancient great-uncle Mario seems unsurprised by the spectres which haunt his even more ancient Sicilian castle. But when the Doctor co
Audio Cassette
Published February 19th 1996 by BBC Books

To ask other readers questions about The Ghosts of N Space, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ghosts of N Space

April Duclos
Apr 21, 2016 April Duclos rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was enjoyable and I laughed quite a bit; though probably not at spots I was supposed to; the plot was just so incredibly silly. The Doctor (Jon Pertwee's) winds up trying to help the Brig with his uncle's Sicilian castle ghosts. Sarah Jane Smith and her cowardly friend Jeremy join the group.

Funny part one is the plot: (view spoiler)
Philippa
Mar 13, 2013 Philippa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, sci-fi
Of the 3 Doctor Who books I've read so far this was definitely the one I enjoyed the least. The story in itself was ok, not terribly interesting but not horrible either and at times just utterly silly (which I don't mind, I like silly. But what bothered me most were the little details and characterisations that were off. The author didn't get the voices of either the Doctor or Sarah Jane quite right which is a bit confusing. And also, he kept mentioning little things about Sarah Jane's backgroun ...more
Derelict Space Sheep
42 WORD REVIEW:

Unfortunately the gratified nostalgia of having a new Third Doctor adventure after twenty-one years, even with strong performances by Jon Pertwee and Elisabeth Sladen, could not make up for the manifest shortcomings (namely, dire minor characters and plot) of this audio adventure.
Christopher Buchanan
Not the worst story ever but personally, I didn't like it. I'm not down with all the ghosts and pseudo spiritual stuff. Otherwise, it was okay for its time I guess. A little heavy on exposition. Really makes you appreciate how far Big Finish has gone with the format.
Gabriel
Apr 22, 2014 Gabriel rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: doctor-who
A little cheesy and a bit hard to follow with all the characters that are shoved in at once, traveling in time, flip flopping around, and the move from N-Space to E-Space.
Sebastian
Sebastian rated it liked it
Apr 24, 2010
Lupa
Lupa rated it liked it
Dec 06, 2011
J.E. Remy
J.E. Remy rated it really liked it
May 19, 2011
Pete
Pete rated it liked it
Nov 20, 2014
Surf_rock
Surf_rock rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2014
Kimber
Kimber rated it liked it
Nov 02, 2016
Randy
Randy rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2008
Lea Anderson
Lea Anderson rated it did not like it
Sep 05, 2015
Peter O'Brien
Peter O'Brien rated it liked it
Sep 16, 2011
GARETH J. BOWLEY
GARETH J. BOWLEY rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2016
David Hodge
David Hodge rated it did not like it
Apr 13, 2011
Simon
Simon rated it it was ok
Dec 30, 2010
Si
Si rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2017
Nick Cox
Nick Cox rated it liked it
Oct 23, 2012
Ausir
Feb 17, 2013 Ausir rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
One of the weakest Doctor Who stories, despite starring Jon Pertwee and Elizabeth Sladen.
Alan
Alan rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2014
Steve Traves
Steve Traves rated it liked it
Feb 01, 2017
Donna Ellis
Donna Ellis rated it really liked it
Nov 24, 2015
Jason
Jason rated it did not like it
Jul 14, 2014
Steven
Steven rated it it was ok
Dec 06, 2008
OLeg89
OLeg89 rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2010
Gareth
Gareth rated it it was ok
Dec 22, 2016
Simon Rowling
Simon Rowling rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2017
Richard Hartmetz
Richard Hartmetz rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2013
Trinity
Trinity rated it liked it
May 06, 2013
Barry Letts was a British actor, television director, writer and producer. He was most associated with the television series Doctor Who for many years, with active involvement in the television series from 1967 to 1981, and later contributions to its spin-offs in other media.
More about Barry Letts...