Start by marking “Crimson Spell Bd. 3” as Want to Read:
Crimson Spell Bd. 3

Crimson Spell Bd. 3 (Crimson Spell #3)

4.41  ·  Rating Details ·  1,077 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
Als Vald nach dem Liebesakt mit Havi aus einem tiefen und traumlosen Schlaf erwacht, sind die Gitterstäbe seiner Zelle stark verbogen. Vald erlangt seine Freiheit wieder, doch als er seinem Gefährten Havi wiederbegegnet, überschlagen sich die Ereignisse. Wie eine Marionette an unsichtbaren Fäden vom Feind gezogen, wird Havi zu einem Kampf auf Leben und Tod gegen Vald gezwu ...more
Published September 21st 2009 by Tokyopop Germany

To ask other readers questions about Crimson Spell Bd. 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crimson Spell Bd. 3

Kati
Oct 03, 2009 Kati rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga-bl, 2009, in-german
Very angsty. And hot. Vald's despair, Havi's desire to protect his lover, a huge battle and Vald turning all demonic. Excellent! I also loved the short bonus story about Havi and Vald's first meeting. That was so incredibly cute!
Eva Rose
Oct 28, 2012 Eva Rose rated it it was amazing
Very little sex this time around which force me into actually following the plot that barely makes any sense. The villains continue to sound beyond dumb, it is obvious that they are there in order for us to see Vald struggle with his feelings for Havi and then try to save him. However, this series is addictive and I regarded as my guilty pleasure because Ayano just draws so very, very pretty and I ship Havi/Vald hardcore. They just look pretty.
Bookwatcher
Jul 03, 2011 Bookwatcher rated it it was amazing
Again a 5 stars yaoi, and I'm looking forward for more

It's addictive... is the only world I can use to describe this serie...

Jamie
Jan 25, 2014 Jamie rated it liked it
Shelves: manga-manwha
Oh Vald, when you are in demon form, you need to come with a warning! Not only is demon Vald hot but he is also dangerous!
This book picks up with Havi in trouble and finds Rulca in bad shape. And Vald all sorts of confused. It is the mid point in the story and it's direction is solely in his hands. He has to face his own inner feelings and demons. A lot of forgiveness is needed all around in this volume and it kept me on edge as to how it would play out. And of course, wishing for more demon Va
Anna Nesterovich
Dec 15, 2015 Anna Nesterovich rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Yes-yes-yes. That is exactly what I was looking for picking up this series! Even a too-much-of-a-cliff-hanger doesn't bother too much, though this is due to the fact that I will be reading the next volume tomorrow :)
☆♥☆Kotyonok★♡★
This was incredible. I couldn't stop reading ir, staring at the art work, being immersed in the story. I actually ended up finishing volume 5 and I didn't even notice- I just had to read the next chapter...and the next....and the next.

HAVI+VALD=FOREVER OTP
This is easily my favorite yaoi series of all time. Minimal non-con (and only in the first two volumes) and a PLOT! An actual honest to god good plot! I love all the characters and can't help but compare it to Yona of the Dawn only with gay sexing :D
Amanda Setasha Hall
Mar 02, 2017 Amanda Setasha Hall rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, 2017
This one - as always - has excellent art to go along with the story. It's quite enjoyable.
Marsha
Volume three is well worth the wait. It’s a bit of a poser getting back into the storyline after such a long hiatus. But, since the main part of this is an extended action-adventure, magic-wielding sequence, the story is easily followed.

With helpful commentary from the various other characters, the relationship between the prince Valdrigr and sorcerer Halvir (Vald and Havi, to each other) progresses as both men grow closer. Vald’s confusion over his changing feelings and his struggle to maintain
Online Eccentric Librarian
Jan 12, 2014 Online Eccentric Librarian rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, romance, fantasy

More reviews (and no fluff) on the blog http://surrealtalvi.wordpress.com/

Crimson Spell continues to be a guilty pleasure - lush artwork in a medieval fantasy setting with sexy leads in all kinds of compromising situations. Vald still battles his inner demon and we're introduced to a new, surprising character who may shake things up quite a bit.

In volume 3, Havi is still under the influence of an evil sorcerer and Vald can't reach him any more. Ordered to kill Havi or see his captured younger
Cornerofmadness
Aug 11, 2014 Cornerofmadness rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, erotica, lgbt
Liz
Jan 05, 2012 Liz rated it really liked it
Overall I think this series gets about four and a half stars from me. Interesting characters, a plot that's more complex than it first looks, strange twists that grab you out of nowhere, great battles, and two really hot guys (who look like men, not girls!) slowly (and reluctantly on Vald's part) falling in love. And of course there's the steamy sex, most of it in Vald's gorgeous demon form. But even that has changed recently, another of those strange twists. Vald's finally coming to accept his ...more
Judy (Geeky Reading)
Apr 12, 2014 Judy (Geeky Reading) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
~4/5

[Read more at my blog, Geeky Reading!]

I am still a surprisingly big fan of this series.

Vald is coming to the realization of what is really happening to him, including his feelings regarding Halvir. I am so glad that those feelings have become apparent to them all, and am just generally happy about their relationship. They’re smutty and intense, and I love it.

One serious plot line has kind-of-maybe ended, and now something else has come up, with a new cliffhanger. I am actually enjoying these
78sunny
May 05, 2014 78sunny rated it it was amazing
Da es sich hier um den 3. Teil einer Reihe handelt möchte ich aus Spoilergefahr nichts zum Inhalt sagen. Wer die Reihe nicht kennt und gern wissen möchte worum es genau geht, schaut bitte meine Rezi zu Band 1 an.
Dieser Band war super spannend von der ersten bis zur letzten Seite. Ich liebe diese Reihe einfach. Wer Fantasy, Schwertkampf, Dämonen, Magie gepaart mit heißen BoyLove-Szenen mag, sollte sich die Reihe unbedingt mal anschauen.
Die Freigabe ab 18 ist absolut gerechtfertigt. Die erotische
Susana
May 16, 2014 Susana rated it really liked it
Another instalment in Havi's and Vald's adventures. After rescuing Havi, who was under the influence of a wicked demon, Vald has to struggle to understand his feelings towards the wizard. He must assume that his relationship with him in deeper than what he thought it was and that, whether it is wanted or unwanted, they share a emotional bond which is not easy to ignore.
I am loving this series. I cannot wait to know what happens next.
Diane
Aug 30, 2014 Diane rated it really liked it
I am really enjoying this series so far. I am new to this genre, but like it. This particular series is very interesting with interesting characters and with each book in the series it seems that more (intriguing) characters are introduced. I think the plotting is very well done and the characters are pretty well developed. This one ended in a cliffhanger, so I can't wait until the next book in the series gets here.
Noe Hašek
Sep 28, 2011 Noe Hašek rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction, fantasy, manga, mm, yaoi
>Taken from my review of vol 1.<

The artwork is amazing and beautiful, the plot is fun to read and keeps me wanting to read on to the next volume. Funny at bits, action-y in all the right areas, and sexy with beautifully drawn art. What's there to not like? If you like fantasy yaoi, I'm sure you'd like this.
Suz
Dec 28, 2010 Suz rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic, manga, yaoi
I love this manga. The story is engaging and keeps me coming back for more, the illustrations are beautiful, and the sex is hot. It's not very censored and I prefer that. I'd call it hard yaoi.

For those who do not know - yaoi is m/m love, otherwise known as "boy love" or BL. Written by women for women (although I suppose anyone who likes it is welcome to partake).
Anna
Nov 15, 2015 Anna rated it really liked it
Somehow, it was more enjoyable than usual to come back to this series and read this volume. Maybe it was the drama of Havi being possessed. Or maybe it was the romantic reunion of Havi and Vald, or Havi's defiance of the old badger sorcerers >3 Either way, I'm happy reading the story again. And the little memory story at the end was so PRECIOUS.
Aredhel
What I liked the most about this series is that its plot is not represented as just an excuse to draw some steamy sex scenes (and, gosh, those are really hot!), it's a solid piece of art and the same can be said about the drawings themselves.
Hong
May 07, 2014 Hong rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I think I'm done with this series. Halrein and Rulca will not be enough to carry me through all the...crap... it's a badly done fantasy with pretty art and flat leads. It's also a bad love story on top of that. and creepy.
Joti
Jan 14, 2016 Joti rated it liked it
Anne
May 20, 2014 Anne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh yeah! The plot is going completely insane now and the humor has pretty much evaporated. But there does seem to be some, er, awakening, so I guess I'll call that progress. Still chock full of eyecandy too!
Sophie
Jul 14, 2011 Sophie rated it liked it
Holy crap. I already liked the first two volumes, but this was absolutely fantastic. Angsty and then incredibly hot (seriously). And with a cliffhanger! God, I hope the fourth volume really comes out this month.
Dafy
Mar 31, 2015 Dafy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
MJ
Jan 06, 2016 MJ rated it really liked it
A lot more fast-paced action, angst (angst is a must in Yaoi!), hotness, and a bond that keeps growing between the Val and Halvi. It is a Yamane manga after all.
Intan Kusuma
bagus banget, gak sabar nunggu kelanjutannya
Christine (AR)
Oct 23, 2009 Christine (AR) marked it as to-read
Shelves: sff, manga, get, not_released
not released in US yet
Tully Vincent
Sep 14, 2014 Tully Vincent rated it really liked it
Shelves: yaoi-manga
Angst as Vald comes to recognize his feelings. More beautiful art. . . this is hot. 4.5
  • The Tyrant Falls In Love, Volume 3
  • Totally Captivated, Volume 5 (Totally Captivated #5)
  • Under Grand Hotel, Volume 02
  • Embracing Love, Vol. 3
  • Junjo Romantica, Volume 11
  • Maiden Rose, Volume 2
  • Love Pistols, Volume 3
Japan's most popular BL manga artist. Since the moment of her debut, she has fascinated fans with her beautiful characters and dramatic stories, making history in the BL world with her sales numbers. Even now, she continues to always re-set those records.

Yamane Ayano (やまね あやの)
More about Ayano Yamane...

Crimson Spell (5 books)
  • The Crimson Spell, Volume 1 (Crimson Spell, #1)
  • The Crimson Spell, Volume 2 (Crimson Spell, #2)
  • Crimson Spell Bd. 4