Start by marking “Location, Location, Location” as Want to Read:
Location, Location, Location

Location, Location, Location (The Ex-Players #1)

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  123 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Mia Adams keeps bumping into her fantasy. Literally. From crashing her car into his to ramming his shopping cart at their local supermarket, each encounter brings her closer to the man she’s always dreamed of: Kevin McIntyre, a former pro football player with an attitude and a propensity for swearing.

He seems perpetually angry but she has to admit the look suits him. She’s
Published August 9th 2009 by eXcessica

To ask other readers questions about Location, Location, Location, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Location, Location, Location

♥ Miss Dominus ♥
I really like how this started but not with how it ended. I love Mia's character so much, she's frigging cute and awesome. With Kevin, well, he's fine. He's good at sex and he's hot but I kinda hate him at the start. But he is hot when he is hot. Haha! The way they just constantly meet is amazing, except for the last two parts. The movie and the house invitation. Then Kevin fell in love with her, it was so funny because she asked for no sex for two weeks on him and the way I have read this, I do ...more
Kiki
So, what girl doesn’t have a secret fantasy, all worked out in her head because she has gone through it working it out numerous times in her mind, about accidentally running into insert name of famous hunk here and having him be angry and suddenly taking you and…? Well, you get the point, but if you don’t then this story just is not for you! *LAUGHING* Seriously though, this story is a lively and provocative fantasy romance where a woman, Mia Adams, literally does just that—she crashes her car i ...more
PNR
Yell at each other. Have random sex. Yell at each other. Have random sex. Yell at each other. Have random sex. He didn't like her then he loved her. Didn't make much sense. I keep hoping the fact that Hillman's stuff gets shelved as BBW might mean I'll like it. Doesn't look to be the case. (1.5 stars)
Laura V.
Fue un poco chocante ver a Mia como la groupie obsesiva que pareció al principio y conciliar con la imagen divertida que resultó ser después.
Pero resultó en un relato corto, divertido y sexy.
Lily Marlene
I had a lot of fun reading this book, not only because Mia and Kevin are the perfect match, but also because it was something really sexy, fresh, new and short.
Abby
Dre
This book had some funny parts, but Mia just trying to make Kevin mad all the time kind of got on my nerves.
Jenniffer
Muy cómico y que mandón el señorito jejejeje
Kerri Woolard
Too funny. I love the characters on this book!
Lyn
This is a FUNNY, HOT read...

Cuca
funny, sexy and shameless
Kel
Mmm... Kevin. ;)
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Alexandra
Alexandra marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Melia Cryer-malone
Melia Cryer-malone marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Lilakyr
Lilakyr marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Gustavo Bastos
Gustavo Bastos marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Hassan
Hassan marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Liz
Liz added it
Feb 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Reunion
  • Come, My Love
  • Beast Next Door (Beast Brothers, #1)
  • Love's Learning Curves (Wolf’s Seduction #3)
  • Loving Large-Yours Only And Always
  • Tactical Pleasure (Men of S.W.A.T., # 1)
  • A Whole Lot of Love
  • Tony's Haven (Sherman Family Series, #2)
  • Operation Seduction
  • Summer Nights
  • Leader of the Pack
  • Tempting Tori (Courage Brothers of Texas, #1)
  • Twice Shy (Restraint, #1)
  • Double Plush Velvet (Velvet, #1)
  • Carnally Ever After (Ever After Novellas #1)
  • Ample Delights
  • Second Chances
  • Summer Surrender (Phases, #6)
Emma Hillman has been writing stories in her head ever since she can remember. When the Internet started and she realized she could type them up and share them with the world, she knew she'd found her calling.

These days she divides her days between a full-time job, her lovely daughter, a cat who meows at 6am every day for his breakfast, and a dog who chases after flies.

More about Emma Hillman...

The Ex-Players (3 books)
  • Yes, No, Maybe
  • Someone Like You
A Thin Line Rough It Up (Grassroots, #1) One Last Vice Gun Shy (SEALs at the Ready #2) Suck It Up (Grassroots, #2)