Start by marking “Instant Bargains: 600+ Ways to Shrink Your Grocery Bills and Eat Well for Less” as Want to Read:
Instant Bargains: 600+ Ways to Shrink Your Grocery Bills and Eat Well for Less

Instant Bargains: 600+ Ways to Shrink Your Grocery Bills and Eat Well for Less

3.41  ·  Rating Details  ·  46 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
SAVE YOUR CASH SAVE YOUR TIME SAVE YOUR SANITY!

Perfect for anyone who wants to buy smarter, spend less on food, and get the best nutritional and economic value for their buck, Instant Bargains offers more than 600 tips and tricks from Coupons.com family savings expert and mommysavers.com founder Kimberly Danger. No time for coupon clipping? No room to stockpile? No problem
Published January 1st 2010 by Sourcebooks

To ask other readers questions about Instant Bargains, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Instant Bargains

Sebrina Parker
Apr 26, 2013 Sebrina Parker rated it really liked it
This book was very informative and interesting for a budget-minded lady like me. While I was familiar with some of the tips and techniques, there was definitely a lot to learn too!
While I had made a whole price book while wedding planning, I had never thought to do it for weekly groceries. Instant Bargains really drove home the point that every penny-pincher should have one with prices of their most frequently bought groceries and I have already started working on mine.
Another super helpful tip
Jun 19, 2013 Jennifer rated it liked it
Shelves: nonfiction-read
Due to a recent decrease in household income, I have been trying to make our money stretch further. I didn't find any earth-shattering new ideas in this book. Mostly they were just reminders of ways to spend less: eat out less often, stock up when staples go on sale, eat more meatless or low meat meals, and make your own marinades, and sauces when possible.
Jenny D.
Jul 06, 2012 Jenny D. rated it liked it
I have read many books in this genre and this one doesn't really have any new info. Nonetheless, it covers the basics in an entertaining and easy-to-skim format. It combines a lot of the best information from other frugal living books I have read, so I would recommend it to someone who is new to these ideas.
Feb 19, 2014 Sarah rated it liked it
Shelves: challenge-2014
This book includes some pretty good tips, ideas and website suggestions. I took notes. ;) Easy to read.
Amy
Dec 03, 2013 Amy rated it liked it
This book wasn't bad, but I already knew about a lot of the information because of the rise in extreme couponing. The section on homemade cleaning products was informative though, and we will start doing more of that!
Megan
Aug 16, 2010 Megan rated it really liked it
Lots of cool tips. I may have to just go ahead and buy this one, there is always a waiting list for it at the library.
Tiffany
Tiffany marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2016
kris
kris rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2016
Katie Newton
Katie Newton is currently reading it
Dec 12, 2015
Tom
Tom rated it liked it
Sep 28, 2015
Emma Frost
Emma Frost marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Brooke
Brooke added it
May 03, 2015
Mistelle
Mistelle marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Mazeli Dee
Mazeli Dee is currently reading it
Apr 09, 2015
JoseRuiz
JoseRuiz rated it liked it
Mar 28, 2015
Lisa Sarm
Lisa Sarm marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Sandra Marlow
Sandra Marlow marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Alison
Alison added it
Dec 27, 2014
amy chikosky
amy chikosky marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Rebecca Rybak
Rebecca Rybak marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Speeda
Speeda marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Butterflycager
Butterflycager rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Bonnie
Bonnie rated it liked it
Jun 18, 2014