Catch Him and Keep Him

Catch Him and Keep Him

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  70 ratings  ·  10 reviews

To ask other readers questions about Catch Him and Keep Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Catch Him and Keep Him

Juliana
I can't believe women are willing to read this and think it is amazing. If women have to change themselves to make men like them, then we have some serious issues going on in this world. Men should like you for who you are, not for who you changed yourself to be. Please don't fall for crap like this :/
Jurate Stanaityte
Probably the most dangerous thing there is out there: the worst of the worst. People, this thing totally works... and destroys the little what remains of CORE YOU. To get it back might prove to be the least wanted challenge of your life. You were warned.
Tania
I found the book not as insightful, as his FREE emails. Do yourself a favor and sign up for those on his website. Then when you get conditioned every couple of days with his witty fresh advice without the pressure of the money paid, you will want to proceed to buy his book and CDs. If you want some real changes in your life, that is.

I can vouch for almost every single word, written by Christian, and everything totally makes sense and works!!! When I started reading his emails, I was recovering...more
Mary
Amusing to read advice from a guy. But can someone get this guy a copy editor? PLEASE?? Grammar mistakes all over the place--kind of drove me nuts. The first time I read this, I didn't really believe most of the advice. Now I am at the stage in my life where it makes a lot more sense. If you can get past the grammar, you might find this helpful.
Allison Thomas
I actually liked this book. It's always good to continue to understand how men think in a relationship.
Shraddha
I have hear great reviews about this book and can't wait to read it.
Marwa Hasan
He has some valid points, made sense in lots of ways, not what I excepted though.
So many loose ends after building up a grand thrill, witty but not helping as much
Tannaz Pirasteh
about this book... i think it's true... but i never don't want to change my self to have attention of a man...
Lori
worked for me...i got my money's worth.
Jessica
Jan 03, 2013 Jessica marked it as to-read
Just set to read
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Anita Nayyar
Anita Nayyar marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Ag
Ag marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Lilli
Lilli added it
Aug 20, 2014
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Nicole Low
Nicole Low marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Sofia Magaris
Sofia Magaris marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Erin Mccaffrey
Erin Mccaffrey marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Dawn Hedlund
Dawn Hedlund marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Michelle Frerichs
Michelle Frerichs marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Nina
Nina marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Nathalia
Nathalia marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Soyini
Soyini marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Shweta
Shweta marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Latia Chanae
Latia Chanae marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Does it really work? 2 41 Aug 05, 2012 01:38PM
Natural and Lasting Attraction Catch Him & Keep Him: Interviews with Dating & Relationship Experts