Start by marking “Silent Power [With CD]” as Want to Read:
Silent Power [With CD]

Silent Power [With CD]

"Within these pages, I'll tell you about the silent power, its mystery, and how to get it. But there's a simple trick you have to learn, and once you have that, silent power becomes your unspoken credential. It's a charisma that gradually grows and develops around you. Through it, you can express a special goodness that helps people - and this planet - to change for the be ...more
Published March 1st 2005 by Hay House (first published 1996)

Robyn
Jul 09, 2012 Robyn rated it did not like it
While the author makes some good points, I had a really hard time getting past his tone. He has a tendency to go around slapping simplistic labels on people, and doing so with an air of superiority. There might be some good here if you can read around it, but I couldn't.
trinacrianankh
Dec 25, 2016 trinacrianankh rated it really liked it
The book is brilliantly written. The author has made it concise and the explanation is practical. Not many have been able to harness the power of silence as not many knew about the significance of silence, but the author has shown that there is so much to silence than not talking. Silence was seen as a weakness, but indeed, it isn't. I am sure, who ever reads this book is going to be effected by this power that was very well within us. The book is about 70-75 pages, and it will keep you hooked.
Andy Nieradko
Oct 14, 2011 Andy Nieradko rated it it was amazing
This was the first Stuart Wilde book I read, and still my favorite. It's short, and sweet, and brilliant. You can read it in one sitting really. I try to pick it up a few times a year to remind myself how to be in that silent place of focus he describes so well.
Erica
Mar 01, 2016 Erica rated it it was amazing
I sure did love this little book. Another book I want to keep with me. I want to have a greater perception. I want to help make the world a better place. The steps presented in this book show you how, and indeed I'm certain it has to be much better than what most of us do now.
Christine Lee
May 20, 2009 Christine Lee rated it it was amazing
Stuart Wilde has a style that teaches us something small in his humourous ways about his philosphy on life and spiritualism
samuel johnson
Aug 30, 2010 samuel johnson rated it it was amazing
i learned how to be patient from this book. i spent many days in the park reading this book and i'd do it again
Jun 01, 2013 Laura rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cni, spirituality, re-read
There are several selections in this book that are brilliantly simple. Take care to read for understanding. Definiately a book worth reading over.
Stanley
Dec 25, 2015 Stanley rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I did not like the content of the book which lacked any scientific basis or reasoning to back up the claims presented.
Dr.Shaikha
Sep 12, 2011 Dr.Shaikha rated it really liked it
" Knowledge is power. The knowledge you never speak of is silent power. "

" one of the keys to silent power is to control your need to talk "

Great thoughts about spirituality <3
Nikita T. Mitchell
Dec 07, 2011 Nikita T. Mitchell rated it did not like it
Not my cup of tea. I believe in energy and the role it plays in our everyday relationships/interactions, but this was a bit much for me.
T.tara Turk-Haynes
Aug 27, 2007 T.tara Turk-Haynes rated it liked it
I read this in college and was having a tough time in my life so this kind of helped me through though I can't really say I fully believe in it now. It is great brain practice.
Patrico Suave
Patrico Suave rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2008
Ravenspiritsong
Ravenspiritsong rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2012
joey nelson
joey nelson rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2014
Ron Olander
Ron Olander rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2009
Nish
Nish rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2012
Stephen Lee
Silence works.
Doc
Doc rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2009
Reed Grey
Reed Grey rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2012
Michele
Michele rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2011
Daniel
Daniel rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2013
Konrad
Konrad rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2013
Norma Taylor
Norma Taylor rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2016
Michelle Starkey
Michelle Starkey rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2009
John
John rated it did not like it
Mar 23, 2012
Karan
Karan rated it liked it
May 10, 2015
Mohammed Hasan
Mohammed Hasan rated it it was ok
May 28, 2016
Mark
Mark rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2013
Deepak Chaudhary
Deepak Chaudhary rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2012
  • Instant Karma
  • The Healing Miracles of Archangel Raphael
  • Undercover Sex Signals: A Guide For Guys
  • Mind-Lines: Lines for Changing Minds
  • Energy Medicine for Women: Aligning Your Body's Energies to Boost Your Health and Vitality
  • Violet Flame: To Heal Body, Mind and Soul (Pocket Guide to Practical Spirituality)
  • Psycho-Cybernetics, Updated and Expanded
  • The Witch's Coin: Prosperity and Money Magick
  • Трансерфинг реальности. Ступень I-V
  • The Abundance Book
  • Comedy Writing Secrets: The Best-Selling Book on How to Think Funny, Write Funny, Act Funny, And Get Paid For It
  • How to Tell a Story: The Secrets of Writing Captivating Tales
  • Transforming Your Dragons: How to Turn Fear Patterns into Personal Power
  • Releasing You From The Past: Healing Past Hurt Through Forgiveness
  • Positive Words, Powerful Results: Simple Ways to Honor, Affirm, and Celebrate Life
  • The Element Encyclopedia of 20,000 Dreams
  • The Call: Discovering Why You Are Here
  • Clutch: Why Some People Excel Under Pressure and Others Don't
Wilde was born in Farnham, England. He was educated at St. George’s College, Weybridge, Surrey. After his schooling he joined the English Stage Company in Sloane Square, London. A year later he opened a jeans business in Carnaby Street London, at the height of the Swinging Sixties where he enjoyed considerable commercial success.

He studied alternative religions and Taoist philosophy for five years
More about Stuart Wilde...