Start by marking “Drop Dead Gorgeous (Love at First Bite #2) (Harlequin Blaze #390)” as Want to Read:
Drop Dead Gorgeous (Love at First Bite #2) (Harlequin Blaze #390)

Drop Dead Gorgeous (Love at First Bite #2) (Love At First Bite #2)

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  271 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Dillon Cash used to be the biggest geek in Skull Creek, Texas—until a vampire encounter changed him into a lean, mean sex machine. Now every woman in town wants a piece of the hunky cowboy.

Meg Sweeney can't get over her old friend Dillon's transformation. Not only does she want him, but she's also dying to figure out how he did it. Because Meg is a former geek herself. If
Published April 1st 2008 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Drop Dead Gorgeous (Love at First Bite #2), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drop Dead Gorgeous (Love at First Bite #2)

Tempted by Megan HartThe Perfect Play by Jaci BurtonSexy Devil by Sasha WhiteLover Mine by J.R. WardLord of the Deep by Dawn Thompson
Hottest Romance/Erotica Covers
435th out of 973 books — 1,225 voters
Lover Avenged by J.R. WardLover Awakened by J.R. WardLover Mine by J.R. WardDestroy Me by Laura BaileyBackstage Pass by Olivia Cunning
Kindle Smut!
229th out of 398 books — 258 voters

More lists with this book...

Tammy
Dillon Cash, the biggest geek in Skull Creek, Texas, morphs into a super stud muffin overnight. His best friend, Meg Sweeney, also a former geek, wants to know the secret behind the sexy cowboy's transformation. Dillon agrees to give Meg "lessons" while trying not to reveal to her the vampire encounter that ultimately changed him into the most sought after bachelor in town.

Dillon Cash, along with his friends, Garrett and Jake, could send just about any woman into ovary overload. OH MY! I even en
Buggy
“It was the best sex she'd had in months. The only sex. Which wouldn't be such a bad thing except that the elusive O came courtesy of a red vibrator called the Big Tamale rather than some hot, buff cowboy with a slow hand and an intoxicating smile.”

So with an opening paragraph like this you know you’re in for a fun ride and for the most part DROP DEAD GORGEOUS doesn’t disappoint. This is book 2 from Kimberly Raye’s sexy and hilarious Love At First Bite trilogy. Set in Skull Creek Texas these qui
Julie (jjmachshev)
I enjoyed this light-hearted, yet still hot read by Kimberly Raye. Once tomboy Meg has had it with her Man-Handler Meg reputation. She wants to be feminine, hot, and sexy! And by gosh, she's already read everything, copy and on-line, she can get her hands on but unfortunately, nobody in town can forget the tomboy. WHOA! What's up with her geek buddy Dillon? They've always been the odd ones out, but all of a sudden he's quite the hottie with a different woman every night. No fair! She'll just hav ...more
Crystal
When last we saw Dillon, the town geek had just gotten himself turned into a vampire by virtue of getting in the middle of something he shouldn't. Now, the new and improved Dillon, deep down, is convinced he's still a geek. Well, maybe. More importantly, he's a real zero. See, he's determined to prove his manliness by out-boinking the last town lothario. So far, he's only a single individual female short of the record of 300 women. Only, the previous guy took a lifetime; he's taken 2 months. He ...more
Terri Pray
This review is for the audio book as sold by Audible.

Drop Dead Gorgeous is the second in the series of vampire romances set in Skull Creek Texas.

Until recently Dillon Cash was the biggest geek in town, the one person you went to if you had computer issues, and the last person anyone would expect to attract women. But everything changed the day Garret bit him, and Jake saved his life by turning him. He woke with a body that can't be ignored and the vampire charisma that seals the deal. So, armed
Adriana Fogaça
Amor À Primeira Mordida 2/3
Encanto Eterno
Kimberly Raye
H. Fuego 17
2008

Não sei, mas pra mim ficou faltando alguma coisa, talvez porque não tenha lido o primeiro livro da série. Ou porque o meu tipo de vampiro não tenha problemas com a luz do dia.

Tudo bem! Nem tudo é como a gente deseja, mas vamos lá.

A estória é muito interessante, a mocinha insiste quer ser desejada e o mocinho vai ajudá-la, pois é seu melhor amigo, e sente um tesão por ela... até ai tudo bem... tem umas aulinhas... tudo ótimo...
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Alusha
That was kind of boring and both characters seem so shallow...
Kath
I usually don't go for the Harlequin Blaze books and swore off them, but found this as a bargain audio book. I was surprised to find that this is actually a vampire story, which I do like paranormal romances. This was okay, but found the two main characters a bit flawed and a little plastic. More so, the female lead. She's too worried about her image, making the most eligible list in town etc.

Story head my interest and was okay, but wouldn't recommend it.
Netanella
This is every geeky person's revenge of the nerds fantasy, where an infusion of vampiric blood turns the local computer geek into Super Cowboy Vampire Stud Muffin. Reminds me of those one page ads in the old comic books about the nerd who gets sand kicked in his face on the beach, get the Charles Atlas system, works out til he looks like Arnold on steroids, and comes back to win the girl!

This book was a lot of fun, and I would definitely recommend it.
Ellie
So I got this in audio book and have been listening to it as I did 'other stuff' that can't be done with a book in your face (like cleaning).

I quite liked Dillon and Meg's relationship and their insecurities. Dill's a bit of a man whore but that is sort of grazed over.

It was a cute story if a little 'verbose'. Yes, I found myself fastforwarding.
Kitty Felone
mmm... sex-energized vampires. yum

This book was good... short though but that's to be expected. Drop Dead Gorgeous is the second of her little series. You had better enjoy the country lifestyle, though.
Sophia Musgrave
If you want a sexy read this one is it! OK story line, but a rather trashy novel
Melanie
Like all of the Skull Creek books, I enjoyed this one.
Melissa Mercado
these books are very erotic!!!
Andrea
Enjoyable and quick read.
Tammy Wooding
Tammy Wooding marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
  • Bed on Arrival (Harlequin Blaze #409)
  • Overexposed (The Bad Girls Club) (Harlequin Blaze #347)
  • Amorous Liaisons (Harlequin Blaze, #425)
  • The Concubine
  • Able-Bodied (Harlequin Blaze #451) (Uniformly Hot!, #2)
  • Doing Ireland! (Harlequin Blaze #340) (Lust In Translation)
  • Highland Fling (Harlequin Blaze, #262)
  • Risque Business
  • Boys Of Summer
  • Bound To Please
  • The Hell-Raiser
  • Beyond Seduction (The Red Choo Diaries) (Harlequin Blaze #321)
  • Private Confessions (Harlequin Blaze #308)
  • Whisper
I've always been an incurable romantic. While I enjoy reading all types of fiction, my favorites, the books that touch my soul, are romance novels. From sexy to thrilling, sweet to humorous, I like them all. But what I really love is writing romance--the hotter the better!

I started my first novel back in high school and have been writing ever since. To date, I've published over thirty novels, one
More about Kimberly Raye...

Love At First Bite (7 books)
  • Dead Sexy (Harlequin Blaze #358)
  • A Body To Die For (Harlequin Blaze #431)
  • The Braddock Boys: Cody
  • The Braddock Boys: Brent (Braddock Boys, #2) (Love at First Bite, #5)
  • The Braddock Boys: Travis (Blaze) (Braddock Boys, #3) (Love at First Bite, #6)
  • The Braddock Boys: Colton (Braddock Boys, #4) (Love At First Bite, #7)
Dead End Dating (Dead End Dating, #1) Dead and Dateless (Dead End Dating, #2) Your Coffin or Mine? (Dead End Dating, #3) Just One Bite (Dead End Dating, #4) Sucker for Love (Dead End Dating, #5)