Start by marking “Drop Dead Gorgeous (Love at First Bite #2) (Harlequin Blaze #390)” as Want to Read:
Drop Dead Gorgeous (Love at First Bite #2) (Harlequin Blaze #390)

Drop Dead Gorgeous (Love at First Bite #2) (Skull Creek #2)

Dillon Cash used to be the biggest geek in Skull Creek, Texas—until a vampire encounter changed him into a lean, mean sex machine. Now every woman in town wants a piece of the hunky cowboy.

Meg Sweeney can't get over her old friend Dillon's transformation. Not only does she want him, but she's also dying to figure out how he did it. Because Meg is a former geek herself. If
Published April 1st 2008 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Drop Dead Gorgeous (Love at First Bite #2), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drop Dead Gorgeous (Love at First Bite #2)

Tempted by Megan HartThe Perfect Play by Jaci BurtonSexy Devil by Sasha WhiteLover Mine by J.R. WardLord of the Deep by Dawn Thompson
Hottest Romance/Erotica Covers
448th out of 1,010 books — 1,277 voters
The Riding School by C.P. MandaraLover Avenged by J.R. WardLover Awakened by J.R. WardLover Mine by J.R. WardBackstage Pass by Olivia Cunning
Kindle Smut!
240th out of 419 books — 283 voters

More lists with this book...

Tammy
Dillon Cash, the biggest geek in Skull Creek, Texas, morphs into a super stud muffin overnight. His best friend, Meg Sweeney, also a former geek, wants to know the secret behind the sexy cowboy's transformation. Dillon agrees to give Meg "lessons" while trying not to reveal to her the vampire encounter that ultimately changed him into the most sought after bachelor in town.

Dillon Cash, along with his friends, Garrett and Jake, could send just about any woman into ovary overload. OH MY! I even en
Buggy
“It was the best sex she'd had in months. The only sex. Which wouldn't be such a bad thing except that the elusive O came courtesy of a red vibrator called the Big Tamale rather than some hot, buff cowboy with a slow hand and an intoxicating smile.”

So with an opening paragraph like this you know you’re in for a fun ride and for the most part DROP DEAD GORGEOUS doesn’t disappoint. This is book 2 from Kimberly Raye’s sexy and hilarious Love At First Bite trilogy. Set in Skull Creek Texas these qui
Julie (jjmachshev)
Apr 10, 2008 Julie (jjmachshev) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2008-reads
I enjoyed this light-hearted, yet still hot read by Kimberly Raye. Once tomboy Meg has had it with her Man-Handler Meg reputation. She wants to be feminine, hot, and sexy! And by gosh, she's already read everything, copy and on-line, she can get her hands on but unfortunately, nobody in town can forget the tomboy. WHOA! What's up with her geek buddy Dillon? They've always been the odd ones out, but all of a sudden he's quite the hottie with a different woman every night. No fair! She'll just hav ...more
Martel
Jan 15, 2016 Martel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio-read
This book surpassed the first one : it was better on all accounts. The h/H, their relationship, the plot and the humor. Nice light read. If you like erotica fun paranormal romances with a few hot sex scenes and lots of sexual tension, nerdy heroes, strange family relationships, long time friends turning lovers, and a plethora of secondary characters, this one could be for you.
Crystal
When last we saw Dillon, the town geek had just gotten himself turned into a vampire by virtue of getting in the middle of something he shouldn't. Now, the new and improved Dillon, deep down, is convinced he's still a geek. Well, maybe. More importantly, he's a real zero. See, he's determined to prove his manliness by out-boinking the last town lothario. So far, he's only a single individual female short of the record of 300 women. Only, the previous guy took a lifetime; he's taken 2 months. He ...more
Terri Pray
This review is for the audio book as sold by Audible.

Drop Dead Gorgeous is the second in the series of vampire romances set in Skull Creek Texas.

Until recently Dillon Cash was the biggest geek in town, the one person you went to if you had computer issues, and the last person anyone would expect to attract women. But everything changed the day Garret bit him, and Jake saved his life by turning him. He woke with a body that can't be ignored and the vampire charisma that seals the deal. So, armed
Adriana Fogaça
Amor À Primeira Mordida 2/3
Encanto Eterno
Kimberly Raye
H. Fuego 17
2008

Não sei, mas pra mim ficou faltando alguma coisa, talvez porque não tenha lido o primeiro livro da série. Ou porque o meu tipo de vampiro não tenha problemas com a luz do dia.

Tudo bem! Nem tudo é como a gente deseja, mas vamos lá.

A estória é muito interessante, a mocinha insiste quer ser desejada e o mocinho vai ajudá-la, pois é seu melhor amigo, e sente um tesão por ela... até ai tudo bem... tem umas aulinhas... tudo ótimo...
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Alusha
That was kind of boring and both characters seem so shallow...
Kath
Jul 18, 2009 Kath rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I usually don't go for the Harlequin Blaze books and swore off them, but found this as a bargain audio book. I was surprised to find that this is actually a vampire story, which I do like paranormal romances. This was okay, but found the two main characters a bit flawed and a little plastic. More so, the female lead. She's too worried about her image, making the most eligible list in town etc.

Story head my interest and was okay, but wouldn't recommend it.
Netanella
Oct 07, 2009 Netanella rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: vampires, blaze
This is every geeky person's revenge of the nerds fantasy, where an infusion of vampiric blood turns the local computer geek into Super Cowboy Vampire Stud Muffin. Reminds me of those one page ads in the old comic books about the nerd who gets sand kicked in his face on the beach, get the Charles Atlas system, works out til he looks like Arnold on steroids, and comes back to win the girl!

This book was a lot of fun, and I would definitely recommend it.
Ellie
Jul 05, 2010 Ellie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
So I got this in audio book and have been listening to it as I did 'other stuff' that can't be done with a book in your face (like cleaning).

I quite liked Dillon and Meg's relationship and their insecurities. Dill's a bit of a man whore but that is sort of grazed over.

It was a cute story if a little 'verbose'. Yes, I found myself fastforwarding.
Kitty Felone
mmm... sex-energized vampires. yum

This book was good... short though but that's to be expected. Drop Dead Gorgeous is the second of her little series. You had better enjoy the country lifestyle, though.
Sophia Musgrave
If you want a sexy read this one is it! OK story line, but a rather trashy novel
Melanie
Jan 10, 2010 Melanie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Like all of the Skull Creek books, I enjoyed this one.
Melissa Mercado
Aug 04, 2009 Melissa Mercado rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
these books are very erotic!!!
celticminx (aka: kristi or "k")
2nd book in Love at First Bite bundle
Andrea
Enjoyable and quick read.
Apr 16, 2008 Laura rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cheezy but fun
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2016
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2016
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2016
Daniela
Daniela rated it really liked it
Aug 22, 2016
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Michelle Padilla
Michelle Padilla rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2016
Angie Huffman
Angie Huffman marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2016
Paigelauren Banfield
Paigelauren Banfield is currently reading it
Aug 10, 2016
Lillie Cantrell
Lillie Cantrell marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2016
  • French Kissing (Lust In Translation #3)
  • Asking For Trouble (Town of Trouble, #2) (Santori Stories, #4)
  • Bed on Arrival (Harlequin Blaze #409)
  • Underneath It All (Harlequin Blaze #344)(Million Dollar Secrets)
  • Amorous Liaisons (Harlequin Blaze, #425) (Lust in Translation, #6)
  • Highland Fling (Perfect Timing #2)
  • Doing Ireland! (Harlequin Blaze #340) (Lust In Translation)
  • Risque Business
  • Nightcap (Harlequin Blaze, #394) (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #3)
  • Sex By The Numbers (Harlequin Blaze, #403)
  • Boys Of Summer
  • The Concubine
  • The Hell-Raiser
I've always been an incurable romantic. While I enjoy reading all types of fiction, my favorites, the books that touch my soul, are romance novels. From sexy to thrilling, sweet to humorous, I like them all. But what I really love is writing romance--the hotter the better!

I started my first novel back in high school and have been writing ever since. To date, I've published over thirty novels, one
More about Kimberly Raye...

Skull Creek (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Dead Sexy (Harlequin Blaze #358)
  • A Body To Die For (Harlequin Blaze #431)
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories, Volume IV
  • Tex Appeal (Harlequin Blaze #375)
  • The Braddock Boys: Cody
  • The Braddock Boys: Brent (Braddock Boys, #2) (Love at First Bite, #5)
  • The Braddock Boys: Travis (Blaze) (Braddock Boys, #3) (Love at First Bite, #6)
  • The Braddock Boys: Colton (Braddock Boys, #4) (Love At First Bite, #7)
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories: Once Upon A Bite/My, What A Big...You Have!/Sexily Ever After/Into The Woods