Start by marking “The Trick to Money Is Having Some” as Want to Read:
The Trick to Money Is Having Some

The Trick to Money Is Having Some

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  145 ratings  ·  18 reviews
In this book, Stuart Wilde shows you that money is merely a form of energy, and that the difference between having it and not having it is merely a small but subtle shift in consciousness (in fact, one woman claims she won $1.7 million in the lottery using the techniques presented within these pages).

Like his other highly successful books, this work is chock full of usefu
Published February 1st 1995 by Hay House (first published September 1st 1989)

To ask other readers questions about The Trick to Money Is Having Some, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Trick to Money Is Having Some

Barbara Cadwell
Feb 01, 2013 Barbara Cadwell rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Barbara by: A gift from my son
The trick to money is having some?
With Stuart Wilde, it's no trick!
It's all play, playing with energy.
A man of great humor, the night I began reading the book, I laughed so much so that I nearly rolled off the couch! And what was so funny? The reference to the root of all evil, money. Of the guy who coined that line, Wilde said, "He just flat out didn't have any!"
As the book progresses, examples of dealing with money are rife. Each time I retrieve a penny off the sidewalk, I visualize Wilde st
Michael
Vey good perspective on money and the issues people have with it
Chris Donovan
It's difficult to review this book. From how it's written I'd probably give it 2 or or 3 stars. It's basically a kooky book on changing your attitude towards money. However, like those kooky quit smoking books, it actually works. It did with me - my income has gone up over 50% since I read it the first time (a year ago). Basically he convinced me that there's plenty of money in the world, and I should just ask for more. So I just put my hourly rate up to a fairly ridiculous level (for me) and it ...more
Kris
Stuart Wilde is a brilliant spiritual author, whose humorous take on everything leaves the reader unable to take himself or herself too seriously, even about something as dead serious as money. This book inspired me to let go of some old limiting beliefs I have about the acquiring and having of money. I found the nerve to finally give myself a raise! If you're working on prosperity and financial issues, read this book.
Eddie
One of my very first prosperity books ever. I love his humor and his style. This book teaches that you can have the money you want as long as you create it internally first through the Law of Attraction. He is one of my favorite authors of all time. Review written by Eddie Coronado, author of the Kindle and paperback book "Manifest Your Millions: A Lottery Winner Shares his Law of Attraction Secrets"
Michael
Wilde has some great thought and philosophies and he has some quirky thoughts and philosophies. This book has a mixture. It does, however, give a different perspective on money. Is it accurate and a truth? I don't know.
Ben
Very strange book, mixing humor - the law of attraction and irreverence all into a simple package. I liked the view, and it explained some of the phenomenon that I have recently experienced with money.
ABleu
A very good book about making money. What the book lacks in structure, is made up in enthusiasm and charisma. A good read for those down in the dumps with money and need a burst of energy.
David Geschke
I've read this book a couple times. Stuart's writing style isn't for everyone, but he does have a way of thinking outside the box that I like. A very worthy read in the "money" genre.
Frank Gerryts
An excellent look at money from a metaphysical point of view. Stuart Wilde has a provocative view of this topic and might just change the way you think about money and having some!
Marc Smolinski
Great style of writing, although not for everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Stuart Wilde provides a great view of money from an energy perspective.
J.B. Siewers
Originally thinking it was just a scam artist scamming and then got something good out of it. It was a revelation...........................
Kadena
Stuart Wilde taught me how to assemble my gifts, talents, strengths and abilities and turn them into marketable products and services.
Brady Patterson

Awesome. I love this book and would recommend it to anyone who wants some insight into money making.
Lynda
While there is nothing really new in Wilde's books, I love how funny they are. Recommend.
Karen
Same stuff but in a very funny format. Ilike this guy he says it like he thinks it.
John
Very humorous look at how people feel and should feel about money. Really stops and make you take a look at your relationship with money.
Jaime
Jaime marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Kinsey
Kinsey marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Rahayu Kinasih
Rahayu Kinasih marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Georgia
Georgia marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Joanne
Joanne added it
Nov 15, 2014
Carol Chirigo
Carol Chirigo marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Ranganath
Ranganath marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
  • Your Word is Your Wand: A Sequel to the Game of Life and How to Play It
  • Having It All: Achieving Your Life's Goals and Dreams
  • Love Yourself And Let The Other Person Have It Your Way
  • Trust Your Vibes: Secret Tools for Six-Sensory Living
  • Prosperity Pie: How to Relax About Money and Everything Else
  • Empowering Women
  • The Simple Dollar: How One Man Wiped Out His Debts and Achieved the Life of His Dreams
  • Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind
  • Urban Tantra: Sacred Sex for the Twenty-First Century
  • A Beginner's Guide to Day Trading Online
  • Amazing Laws of Cosmic Mind Power: Fifteen Simple Laws to Help You Achieve Your Goals and Reach New Levels ofPersonal Fulfillment
  • The Key: The Missing Secret for Attracting Anything You Want
  • No Ordinary Moments: A Peaceful Warrior's Guide to Daily Life
  • Unstoppable: 45 Powerful Stories of Perseverance and Triumph from People Just Like You
  • Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians
  • The Wealthy Barber Returns : Dramatically Older and Marginally Wiser, David Chilton Offers His Unique Perspectives on the World of Money
  • Secrets of the Lost Mode of Prayer: The Hidden Power of Beauty, Blessings, Wisdom, and Hurt
  • The Abundance Book
Wilde was born in Farnham, England. He was educated at St. George’s College, Weybridge, Surrey. After his schooling he joined the English Stage Company in Sloane Square, London. A year later he opened a jeans business in Carnaby Street London, at the height of the Swinging Sixties where he enjoyed considerable commercial success.

He studied alternative religions and Taoist philosophy for five years
More about Stuart Wilde...
Infinite Self: 33 Steps to Reclaiming Your Inner Power Silent Power [With CD] Miracles Life Was Never Meant to Be a Struggle The Force

“You have a divine right to abundance, and if you are anything less than a millionaire, you haven't had your fair share.” 8 likes
“Poverty is restriction and as such, it is the greatest injustice you can perpetrate upon yourself.” 4 likes