Start by marking “Just for Today: Daily Meditations for Recovering Addicts” as Want to Read:
Just for Today: Daily Meditations for Recovering Addicts

Just for Today: Daily Meditations for Recovering Addicts

4.69  ·  Rating Details  ·  228 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
The twelve steps and Twelve traditions reprinted for adaptation by permission of AA World Services, Inc.--T.p. verso.
Published January 1st 1991 by Narcotics Anonymous World Services

carey lina
Mar 26, 2011 carey lina is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
a failed addict since age 14, I can still get down with a daily reader for ritual value and for its helpful advice. also a good learning tool.
Alissa Cook
Jan 12, 2012 Alissa Cook rated it really liked it
Shelves:
I love my devotions every morning, and it's nice to know I have one that's aimed specifically toward recovery. I wish I could find others just like it, I could definitely go for another one as well! ...more
Laurie
Jun 13, 2012 Laurie rated it it was amazing
A fabulous book to keep you on track and thoughtful of your Recovery. Have read it several times over many years in Recovery.
Ashley
Apr 12, 2015 Ashley is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
This book will probably never reach the completely read shelf- I read each day's meditation and try to apply it to my life that day. Ever since I've started this, I feel I get more out of recovery, and start each day full of hope. I recommend this to all addicts, its amazing how your first thought of the day can determine what kind of day you have. By far reading this daily makes many more good days.
Masum
Jan 14, 2015 Masum rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
Just for Today
Just for Today
Monica
Mar 18, 2016 Monica rated it it was amazing
I love this little book. It helps me to put the proper perspective on my addiction and on life. The words , as I read them, seem to come straight from God and/or my "Higher Power!" It's amazing the impact this little book has had on my life and I'm returning to it again because I need to revisit and start journaling about my thoughts on each day, as if to take a daily assessment you may say. It does a brain good! Not to mention the body and soul too!
دائمة  الأسفار
اللهم امنحنى السكينة لتقبلّ الاشياء التى لا أستطيع تغييرها و الشجاعة لتغيير الأشياء التى أستطيع تغييرها و الحكمة لمعرفة الفرق بينهما .
ليس كتاباً أدبياً ليخضع للنقد .. إنه استثناء من كل مقومات النقد الأدبى و كان الدافع الأكبر لقرائتى له هو الفضول حول الزمالة و ما هى و ماذا تكون أفكارهم عن قُرب .. و أنهم بالفعل يتعافوا .
Alvaro Castro
Apr 24, 2016 Alvaro Castro rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Una excelente herramienta para cualquier situación
Duane Donecker
excellent, helps me stay sober each and every day!!!!!!
Hank
Jun 20, 2013 Hank rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read it daily! Good food!
Meagan Daley
Meagan Daley rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2016
Karin Segalla
Karin Segalla marked it as to-read
May 19, 2016
Mark
Mark rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2016
Londiwe
Londiwe marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
Chelsea Lee
Chelsea Lee rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2016
Tanea
Tanea marked it as to-read
May 01, 2016
Lori
Lori rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2016
Dennis Lucas
Dennis Lucas marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
David Lehmann
David Lehmann rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2016
c
c is currently reading it
Apr 17, 2016
Kendra
Kendra rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2016
Rebecca
Rebecca is currently reading it
Apr 09, 2016
Salman Humayun
Salman Humayun rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2016
Summer
Summer marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2016
Akshay Pratap
Akshay Pratap marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
  • Came to Believe
  • Living Sober
  • Each Day a New Beginning: Daily Meditations for Women
  • The Pill Book
  • The Mindfulness Solution for Intense Emotions: Take Control of Borderline Personality Disorder with DBT
  • Na: It Works: How and Why
  • A Gentle Path Through the Twelve Steps: The Classic Guide for All People in the Process of Recovery
  • One Day at a Time in Al-Anon
  • Adobe Photoshop CS4 Classroom in a Book
  • A Woman's Way through the Twelve Steps
  • المُدَوَّناتُ من البوست إلى التويت
  • جبرتي الستينات
Narcotics Anonymous is a non-profit fellowship or society of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem.
More about Narcotics Anonymous...