Start by marking “The Devil's Disciple” as Want to Read:
The Devil's Disciple

Glenn Meade

The Devil's Disciple

3.93  ·  Rating Details  ·  244 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
The day before Kate Moran, FBI agent, was due to marry, her fiance and his twelve-year-old daughter were abducted and murdered by the FBI's most-wanted serial killer, Constantine Gamal--The Devil's Disciple. But Moran tracked him down and brought to trial a killer obsessed with black magic and ritualistic double-killings.

A year later, just before he is executed, Gamal prom
Published February 22nd 2007 by Hodder Paperbacks (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Devil's Disciple, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Devil's Disciple

VeRMiNaaRD
Aug 17, 2015 VeRMiNaaRD rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bria
Jan 01, 2009 Bria rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: abandoned
I’m a little puzzled that this author’s books have gotten positive reviews. I thought the writing was appalling. I’m not going to say any more as I don’t like being critical and I can’t think of anything worthwhile to say about this one.
ஐ Canan ஐ `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._
okuduğum ve tüylerimi diken diken eden ilk polisiye...
biraz korka korkada olsa gece-gündüz demeden bitirmiştim...
oldukça etkileyici bir romandı..yazarın uslubunuda sevmiştim...
tavsiye edilir:)
David Watt
Apr 30, 2011 David Watt rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. lots of twists towards the end kept you guessing and keeping your interest til the end and then theres more to come that you don't expect..
Anna
Dec 15, 2014 Anna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay so I started this book when I was fourteen. It was the first book I started reading and bought that got me into reading again, after I came across it in the library when I had to read a book for school. I liked it, but as I got more into reading, which was, as I said, all because of this book, I started to first read other books. Once in a while, I read a couple of pages, but it wasn't interesting enough to me to finish, even though I really liked it, but it just didn't grab my attention as ...more
Trisha
Feb 21, 2015 Trisha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011, horror
Kate Moran hoopt na de executie van Constantine Gamal verlost te zijn van haar grootste nachtmerrie. Constantine geeft haar echter mee dat het nog niet voorbij is.
Nog voordat Gamal dood en begraven is, wordt er al een nieuwe moord gepleegd zoals hij dat deed.
Moran gaat op onderzoek uit, maar al snel raakt ze er meer bij betrokken dan haar lief is. Zelfs zo erg dat ze haar leven niet veilig is.

Dit is mijn eerste boek van Meade, maar zijn schrijfstijl staat me aan.
Makkelijk leesbaar en begrijpelij
Natasha
I enjoyed the book, but I think it was unnecessarily long. Author also tried too hard to cast suspicion on too many characters, & I thought the 'extra' attack at the end was redundant. That said, it is still worth a read.
Halalilodri
Nov 25, 2015 Halalilodri rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gehoert
Standard Thriller with too much endings.
Alaa Saadeddin
my heart was pounding most of the time reading this book.. I really liked everything.. the excitement , the joy and the sadness jolts I had ..
my thanks goes to the one who gave me this masterpiece xD and of course the writer .
p.s " I thought that lacy's attempt to kill at the end was too much.. but it's okay it gave stone the chance to apologize xD ".
Wombat
Wombat rated it it was ok
Aug 17, 2014
Renee
Sep 23, 2011 Renee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book! Lots of twists, keeps you wanting more. Would never have guessed the ending! Well written and highly recommended.
Riya
Apr 25, 2012 Riya rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Glenn Meade! Mesmeric would be putting it mildly. He takes me to Turkey this time! To the Blue Mosque. Bliss.
Ercan
Jul 06, 2012 Ercan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
korku gerilim romanlarını bana sevdiren kitaplardan biri olmuştur kesinlikle tavsiye ediyorum.
Zuhal
Jul 29, 2012 Zuhal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bu kitabı okuduğum zamanlarda olay örgüsünü çok beğenmiştim.Sürükleyici ve heyecanlandırıcı..!
Ayse Sen
Feb 04, 2014 Ayse Sen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sürükleyici bir polisiye. Yüreğimi ağzıma getiren bölümleri oldu. Ben çok beğendim.
Eva Te
Apr 21, 2013 Eva Te rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
spannend aber mit unbefriedigendem Ende.
Kim
Dec 05, 2011 Kim rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
too many bad guys!!!
Hannah Cooper
Dec 19, 2012 Hannah Cooper rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant.
Ahu
Ahu added it
Apr 24, 2016
Eduard Barsan
Eduard Barsan rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2016
Batuhan Kacar
Batuhan Kacar rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2016
Gizem
Gizem marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Theghost
Theghost rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2016
Mustafa Karagoz
Mustafa Karagoz rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2016
Scott Bounds
Scott Bounds marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2016
Quike
Quike marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
Gizem
Gizem rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2016
Cindy Thoreson
Cindy Thoreson marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2016
Mr M. Ford
Mr M. Ford rated it really liked it
Mar 04, 2016
  • The Confessor
  • The Mastership Game
  • Hexenkind
  • Dragonfrigate Wizard Halcyon Blithe (Halcyon Blithe, #2)
  • Little Girl Lost
  • Toxic (Seamus Moynihan, #1)
  • Run The Risk (Alex Delillo, #1)
  • Cover Story (Tweed & Co. #3)
  • Kill Me Once (Dana Whitestone #1)
  • Maskarna på Carmine Street
  • The Darker Side (Smoky Barret, #3)
  • Der fremde Gast
  • Barry Trotter and the Dead Horse (Barry Trotter, #3)
  • The Scorpion's Gate
  • Assassin (Samuel Carver, #3)
  • The Prince of Homburg
  • Brother Grimm (Jan Fabel, #2)
  • Du
Glenn Meade was born into a working-class family in Dublin, Ireland. After finishing secondary school he had a tough time choosing between studying theology or engineering, but eventually engineering won out and he studied telecommunications. Soon after graduating, he lived and worked in New Hampshire. He worked as a specialist in the field of pilot training—having had a life-long interest in avia ...more
More about Glenn Meade...