Start by marking “Trouble Comes in Threes (Triple Trouble, #1)” as Want to Read:
Trouble Comes in Threes (Triple Trouble, #1)

Trouble Comes in Threes (Triple Trouble Series #1)

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  1,302 ratings  ·  58 reviews
[Menage Amour: Erotic Paranormal Menage a Quatre Romance, F/M/M/M, Shape-shifters] Elain Pardie worked hard to become a TV news reporter. When a huge, black wolf-like dog with green eyes jumps into her news van, Elain has no idea her life will drastically change. Aindreas, Brodey, and Cailean Lyall aren't just triplets--they're Alpha shape-shifters running a Florida cattle ...more
Published February 1st 2009 by Siren Publishing (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Trouble Comes in Threes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trouble Comes in Threes

Ravyn
This was going pretty well, at least, well enough for a Menage Amour title. But then when the guys started treating their mate Elain like a child, I just couldn't stand it anymore. Here's an excerpt from the morning after their mating:

“Let’s go over some ground rules. You need to do what we say. Usually we’ll give you a say in the matter, but we get the final vote. There’s going to be times it doesn’t go your way, and you have to accept that.”

Elain is also told to start using more ladylike alte
t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog
Jul 27, 2013 t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Menage Erotica PNR
Recommended to t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ by: Kathy from New Zealand:)
Shelves: owned, erotica
Reread July 26/13

When I originally read this series the 4th book was not out so in preparation to read books 4 and 5, I am doing a reread.

My thoughts are the same as they were when I originally read the book I enjoyed the story and am again looking forward to rereading book 2.

Original Read Feb 12/12
Triple trouble is a series of 3 books which could actually be just 1 book....the premise is that 3 alpha shifter wolves triplets look for their "One", their fated mate. And they find her...Elain thei
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
Darn that was a quick read! What's there not to love about this book? Beautiful heroine finds not 1...or even 2, but 3 men destined to mate with her! Please don't forget that they are smokin' hot triplets and to hear them tell it, they were pretty much put on this earth to spoil her rotten. I'd say they are off to a pretty good start!

______________________________________________________________________

Menage Reade
Sans
Typical paranormal erotic novella. Hot chick meets hot dudes and dudes know she's destined to be their mate because she smells right. Menage fun ensues and everyone magically falls in love because it's destiny, yo. I'm not going to read the other two books in the series, this was enough for me.
Malinda
3 stars

This was an alright story. Elain, Ain, Brody and Cail were good characters but I had a bit of trouble getting in to their story. Might have been better if it was longer so there was more to get pulled in by.

Elain is at an event doing her reporter thing and at the same time Ain, Brody and Cail are there as well. Cain and Brody happen to smell Elain and are sure she's their mate so they go searching for her. Brody (who decided to go looking in wolf form) finds her and ends up getting taken
P.A. Lupton
This wasn’t a bad novella, but there were some parts that really bothered me. The romance was way too fast for one. I can forgive that part of the story though because of the paranormal elements. The heroes are shifters and have the ability to scent their perfect mate. In that regard you can ignore how quickly the romance develops and just go with it—-it is fiction after all.

What bothered me though is how controlling the men were. The first night they’re together Elain has to decide to spend th
Kiki
For the price of this book, I expected some length. It seemed shorter than even a lot of the free kindle books. Just tiny.

I hated that Elain MUST submit her will to theirs, even giving up her job etc. I realize that there is a second book in this series that deals with this issue, but this book is supposed to be able to stand alone and not resolving the issue seemed like a glaring omission. After reading this book, even if I'm a little curious how that gets resolved, I just won't waste my money
Bookie | The BookChick
Book Description:

Kerri
I truly disliked the overdone caveman Dominant/submissive style relationship between Elaine and the triplets.

And having most of the characters name some variation of 'ai' was both confusing and annoying.

On top of this I didn't feel a huge distinction between Cain and Brody's character.

Even though Ain's character was seperate from his brothers I couldn't connect at all to him and by the end he felt like an evil overlord.

Overall 1 and a 1/2 stars

(view spoiler)
Ladyacct
The male characters were of the do what I say attitude with no explanations given, the first time for her for certain things were done with a short just do as I tell you attitude and I gotta tell you I wouldn't want to be treated like a child from my 'lovers' then you get left hanging in the second part of the story, and some more ridiculous things happening in the second part that just weren't explained or skipped over and not dealt with.

The sex scenes were kinda blase too, you got the feeling
Delta

Wolf-shifter ménage romance with a light plot...
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Three brothers who have to find 1 loan soulmate who doesn't know she's a shifter. Sounds corny, doesn't it? Ms. Dalton makes it interesting with her yummy alpha males who enjoy being doms. With three men focusing on just one woman, it's a heady, very heady experience. There is a bit of suspense and heartache. Still, this is a HEA with some good heat.
Mistik | I ♥ Monster Fkery |
Adult Paranormal Erotica.

Triple Trouble is a fun and sexy read featuring (triplets) brothers and their One human mate. I went into this book expecting to be entertained with something light-hearted and easy to read. I am happy this book delivered just that. The plot is in the romance and although this book is by one of my favorite BDSM writers, it does not have any BDSM. I liked it. Nevertheless, I was surprised that this one got published under Dalton and not under her other pen names but now I
FlibBityFLooB
Ahhh. I forgot how much I like Tymber Dalton -- even with a short sex-filled story, she manages to connect me to the characters :)
Katya
Judith
3.75 out of 5. Triplets who are all Alphas, a young and aspiring TV newswoman, personal histories that are important but deeply hidden--lots of loving here when these three wolf-shifters find their One, their mate at a Renaissance Faire. After waiting over two centuries, they are more than willing to make her a part of their lives but she is not really sure she wants to give up a career for which she has worked very hard and where she is just beginning to see her hard work pay off. Yet she, too, ...more
Miranda Book Whore
I didn't know what to expect with this one, but it was pretty good. I'm a huge Tymber Dalton fan and she never disappoints. The paranormal aspects and the relationship between the Alphas was different than I've read in the past, so that was a refreshing change of pace. And of course once things got steamy, it got blistering hot. If you are looking for some shifter smut with heroes that will make you melt and a heroine that you'll root for this is the perfect quickie for you.
Melanie
This is different book. If you are looking for paranormal erotica book, this might be right up your ally.

Three brothers are triplets and all are alphas. However, the one that was born first, is the "primary". They are also set to share a mate. When they stumble upon her, a reporter, the two younger brothers go a little nuts. They change and she finds them and thinks they are dogs. The oldest brother comes to collect his missing "dogs" and they are the seduction.

I do think that the story is a lit
Elle

Aindreas, Brodey, and Cailean Lyall aren't just triplets--they're Alpha shape-shifters running a Florida cattle ranch. They've never found their One, the woman destined to be their mate. Until the day of the Arcadia Highland Games, when both Brodey and Cailean lock onto Her scent. Brodey shifts and gives chase, then go
CrazyMoo
3.5

Thank you to the author for this book.

Emily
When Brody and Cailean Lyall catch the scent of their mate at the Highlander event they are attending, they know they must find her and quickly. After 200+ years their soul mate can't get away even if their prime and triplet Aindreas is nowhere to be found.

News Reporter Elain Pardie saw Aindreas while interviewing another and was immediatly intrigued but after Aindreas saw what looked like wedding rings on her finger, he walked away. Trouble brews when Brody and Cailean take matters into their
Daria
I love her books! Not sure I could do the whole 3 is better than one thing, but wow... Elain pulls it off, not quite as she may have wanted to but yeah.
For me the begining was a bit rough, but got better as I read it and just adored all the characters. Imagaine three Alpha shifters! And its all about code and clan for Ain. I liked how he wanted not to "force" his mate, but in the end it really didnt matter.
Elain poor girl tried to freak out, stomp and huff but she couldnt fight the calling or
Luz Greer
Good

Overall this story was funny, especially Brodey. I think he was the cutest and the funniest. I recommend this book to other people.
Ryan
For the risque cover, you might think this book was dirtier then it was. It was quite tame and simple for a menage story.
Cindylisse
Bueno fue divertido en algunas parte, no me gusto mucho Ain para nada... en cambio los otros dos fueron unos amores...
Heather
Was a hot short read but the 'love' part of it seemed forced. And them setting 'ground rules' would have irritated me to no end
Debbie
Was a good read....
A bit to short but well worth the cost.
Ginabm
No es la gran historia, pero voy a leer el libro dos
Carrie Newton
Too short but still a good read.
Maria
Such a quickie
  • Alphas' Mate
  • Two Wolves are Better Than One (Love Bites, #1)
  • Were She Belongs (Were Trilogy, #1)
  • Taming Samantha (Sea Island Wolves, #2)
  • Dead Moon Rising
  • Set Me Free  (Pack Law, #1)
  • Laurie's Loves (Beckett's Wolf Pack, Triad Mates #1)
  • Their Unexpected Mate (Paranormal Protections Unit, #1)
  • Edwina and the Seven Snowed-in Scientists
  • Hunger of the Wolf (Wolfen, #3)
  • Falke's Peak (Puma Nights, #1)
  • When a Pack Dies (Wyoming Wild #1)
  • Twin Games (Heroes of Silver Springs, #2)
  • The Gift (Pride Law, #1)
Tymber Dalton lives in southwest Florida with her husband (aka “The World’s Best Husband”) and too many animals. The two-time EPIC award winner is the author of over 75 books and active in the BDSM lifestyle she frequently writes about.

When she’s not writing or out shooting skeet with friends, she can be found doing line edits or reading or thinking up something else to write. You can drop her a l
More about Tymber Dalton...

Triple Trouble Series (7 books)
  • Storm Warning (Triple Trouble, #2)
  • Three Dog Night (Triple Trouble, #3)
  • Triple Dog Dare (Triple Trouble, #4)
  • Out of Smoke and Ashes  (Triple Trouble #5)
  • A Wolf in the Fold (Triple Trouble #6)
  • Triple Cross (Triple Trouble #7)
The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4) Love Slave for Two Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1) More Than Make-Believe Family Matters  (Love Slave for Two, #2)