Start by marking “A Man To Slay Dragons” as Want to Read:
A Man To Slay Dragons

A Man To Slay Dragons

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  91 ratings  ·  3 reviews
As she desperately seeks revenge against the unknown assailant who killed her sister, Manhattan attorney Claire Green is drawn into a secret network of female victims of violent crimes as she struggles to bring her sister's killer to justice and falls inlove with FBI agent Liam Jameson.
Published July 1st 1996 by Zebra (first published February 1st 1996)

To ask other readers questions about A Man To Slay Dragons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Man To Slay Dragons

Mara
This book found itself on my reading list after it was recommended (it was on one of those Top 100 Romances lists, or something like that). However, there were things here I just couldn't appreciate, since I hate oldskool romance.

The biggest issues I had were with the two main characters. The heroine was just way too spineless at certain moments, and also she could be really stupid for someone who finished law school at the top of her class. The hero, on the other hand, irritated me with his in
Mariyam
I read this to cleanse my palate of all the supernatural/urban fantasy stuff floating around nowadays. I generally like Meagan McKinney's style and hadn't read this one yet. However, I am not liking it much at all. The heroine is TSTL with misplaced loyalties to a vigilante group and an obviously mentally ill friend who probably needs some medical attention.
The hero and heroine have zero chemistry other than a case of instant lust on the hero's part. The villian is just so obvious that our hero
Hamilah Abdul
Hamilah Abdul marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Pamela Advincula
Pamela Advincula marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Sam Bahiraie
Sam Bahiraie marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Sabrina The Book Lover
Sabrina The Book Lover marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Ashe
Ashe marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Marta
Marta marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
BC or Brenda
BC or Brenda marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Hope Szabo
Hope Szabo marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Sheila
Sheila added it
Jul 14, 2014
Shey Lahoy
Shey Lahoy marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Sandi
Sandi added it
Jan 13, 2015
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Andria
Andria marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Ruth Leslie Goodman Roberson, well-known as Meagan McKinney gave up a thriving career as a biologist to become a full-time romance writer. She is author of over 20 critically acclaimed novels. Divorced, she lives with her two children in in New Orleans, Louisiana.
More about Meagan McKinney...
Lions And Lace (Van Alen Sisters #1) When Angels Fall Till Dawn Tames the Night Fair is the Rose My Wicked Enchantress