Start by marking “Outside the Law 3” as Want to Read:
Outside the Law 3

Outside the Law 3

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Take a walk outside the law with some of Australia's best crime writers. Investigate the criminals who deal in murder, drugs and kidnapping; the cops who track them down; and the journalists who report their stories.
Published 2009 by Five Mile Press

To ask other readers questions about Outside the Law 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Outside the Law 3

Karen
Every year in Australia, there are a lot of true crime books released. The OUTSIDE THE LAW series from Five Mile Press is now up to number 3, edited by Lindy Cameron, released in August 2009. It includes an interesting forward from the editor where she says (amongst other things):

"What is it about ordinary law-abiding Australians and our bizarre fascination with robbers, murderers and low-life crooks? Why do those of us not personally affected by the violence or incomprehensible loss visited on
Narrelle
An excellent an often moving collection of essays about Australian crime, crime reporting, justice and the judiciary. I have an essay in it myself, and I'm proud to be in such well-written company.
Sharon
Jul 29, 2011 Sharon added it
Boring in parts, the true crime sections were intresting, reminding me of crimes I had forgotten at times.

Others in the series have been more intresting.
Shelleyrae at Book'd Out
Shelleyrae at Book'd Out marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2013
Jill B A
Jill B A marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2013
Blood Guilt (Kit O'Malley Mystery, #1) Bleeding Hearts (Kit O'Malley Mystery, #2) Women Who Kill Thicker Than Water (Kit O'Malley Mystery, #3) Redback