Start by marking “Lord Kir of Oz (Return to Wonderland, #1)” as Want to Read:
Lord Kir of Oz (Return to Wonderland, #1)

Lord Kir of Oz (Return to Wonderland #1)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  383 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Dorothy Abigail Osborne can't stand another minute in her small Kansas town, where the men are either too old, too young, or too backwoods. Not to mention living with her elderly Aunt Maye, who thinks sex is one of the seven deadly sins. But just as she's packing her bags, disaster strikes. A tornado barrels through her home, snatching up Abby and her Irish Wolfhound, too. ...more
Published August 2005 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Lord Kir of Oz, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lord Kir of Oz

Heather
Aug 17, 2008 Heather rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Erotic fantasy lovers
Recommended to Heather by: Marion (Summer) Kingshott
Shelves: erotica, e-book
This is an erotic remake of The Wizard of Oz. Its the first in a series, although it would probably help if you read the first books in the other series starting with King of Hearts. I didn't and I felt a little out of the loop- but it was still good.

Abby lives and works on a farm with her aunt Maye. She wants something more in her life, so she decides to run off without saying goodbye. So she packs some stuff and her dog Wulf and is getting ready to leave town when (you guessed it) a tornado c
Melissa
This story is about a half wolf half dreamy man named Kir and a resident of Kansas named Abby who ends up dumped by a tornado on Kir's lands. This story falls firmly in the Genre of BDSM. Lord Kir is a Dom and King of his realm. If I understand corretly Kir wanted Abby to act as a Slave with him dictating all her actions and Abby wanted to be just a Sub with equal rights and considerations out of the bedroom. Abby is not willing to completely give up her freedom and when an evil Lord, whose name ...more
Future Slayer Girl (aka: kitten)
Holy naughty land of OZ, Batman!

I'm just going to start with saying that my opinion of this book is totally bias. Why? Because I have a very real obsession with anything that has to do with OZ and ruby slippers!

Let me start off by warning readers off. It has a B D S M theme. Oh, yes the hunky werewolf King Kir is all about having his submissive little Dorthy ready to lower her eyes and with her arms behind her back and her pert little chest thrust forward.

However, Dorthy ain't so docile, she i
Raven
Fed up with life on the farm Dorothy Abigail Osborne, “Abby”, has decided it is time to cut loose and head to the “big apple” to live it up a little before she gets too old. So she wipes the pig shit off her boots, grabs her dog Otto, “O”, and heads towards her little red Mustang when lo and behold what should her stunned eyes see but a big old twister descending from the heavens headed right for her. With scant seconds to spare she decides to make a run for it hoping to out distance the funnel. ...more
Victoria Miller
Delightfully entertaining. Couldn't fall asleep because I was laughing too hard at Kir's frustration at attempts to tame Abby. The only thing that prevented this being a 5 star rating for me was the unneeded villain kink dragging on in a few chapters. Lol ;)
So, something that comes from the same premise of the Wizard of OZ sounds good. But this is not it. Read the first book from the original series then tried to read this book. Ugh... I'm usually all for BDSM if done right, but this is just plain weird. It just didn't work for me, AT ALL! Then again the first book about the king of Hearts didn't really work for me so I'm not certain why I thought this one would. Everything is so far out there in La La Land that even though they say 'I love you' th ...more
Loretta
What a freak-out! Takes "We're not in Kansas anymore..." to a whole new level! It was cute how McCray kept close to the names for Dorothy (aka. Abby) and Toto (an Irish wolfhound? named Otto? ROFL!) and how amazing this new world is with shifters and magic casters. The D/s communities here are intense and drool worthy, and the super-sado tendencies of Balin's "kingdom"... intense and what a delish twist of a classic!
Marie
Wish I would have read this book with the other ones in the series I would have enjoyed it more. The characters were good, found Kir to be a little over the top at times but that was part of his character flaw.
Jennypara
Well it was fabulous!! I loved Abby's spirit to the end! Kir was such a bastard sometimes but well what a hunk bastard he was huh? XD Anyway I totally recommend it to anyone who likes D/M :)
C.J.
Having not read the wonderland series I wasn't sure if I should read this book. Glad I did, it was funny, sexy and unique.
Lady Raven RAVE!
Good read for me. Abby is one independent female and i loved the story and very much so the ending.
Katie Rasmussen
One of the best books in the World of Tarok or should I say Wonderland? Sigh.
Lynne
Awaiting for the next installment
Kelly
Nov 18, 2008 Kelly marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
return to wonderland 1st bk
App Sender
App Sender marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Misha
Misha marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Catriona Laurie
Catriona Laurie marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Joelle.bcn
Joelle.bcn marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Yvonne Nuñez
Yvonne Nuñez marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
ARo
ARo marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
  • Aiden and Ky (Tales of the Shareem, #3)
  • Fiery Fate (Kismet, #2)
  • Oath of Challenge: Conquering Kate (Shimerian Oath, #2)
  • The Dark Prince (Dragon Lords #3)
  • Mastered (Dark Elves #2)
  • Taken by Passion (Taken by Passion/Wonderland #1)
  • Fetish
  • Death Row: The Trilogy (Ellora's Cave Presents)
  • Alpha Romeos (Magick Men, #3)
  • Touch of Gypsy Fire
  • Menage a Magick (Wizard Twins, #1)
  • The Wolf She Married
"New York Times" and "USA Today" bestselling author Cheyenne McCray is the author of several series, including the new "Lawmen" series which debuted with the book "Hidden Prey."

Cheyenne grew up on a ranch in southeastern Arizona. She has been writing ever since she can remember, back to her kindergarten days when she penned her first poem. She always knew one day she would write novels, hoping her
More about Cheyenne McCray...

Return to Wonderland (2 books)
  • Kalina’s Discovery (Return to Wonderland, #2)
Forbidden Magic (Magic, #1) Demons Not Included (Night Tracker, #1) Seduced by Magic (Magic, #2) Wicked Magic (Magic, #3) Branded for You (Riding Tall, #1)