Start by marking “Tempting Grace (Vaughn, #4)” as Want to Read:
Tempting Grace (Vaughn, #4)

Tempting Grace (Vaughn #4)

A hard man is good to find and impossible to resist.

The Vaughn Series, Book 4

Since a car accident left her unable to have children, Grace Vaughn has hidden her heart behind a wall. So far it s held strong, and no one complains much except the few men she dates.

Now that fortress is crumbling thanks to Jackson Hill, an annoyingly attractive man who makes her imagination go w
Published August 25th 2009 by Samhain (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Tempting Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempting Grace

Dina
Sep 13, 2009 Dina rated it it was ok
Recommended to Dina by: Auntee
Hmmm, what can I say?

I don't feel like writing a full review - you can read Auntee's excellent review here - so I'm just going to go straight to the point:

1. I didn't like Jackson. He was too dominant for my taste, and the way he kept adressing Grace as "pet" grated on my nerves.

2. I didn't like Grace. She was too abrasive, and her behavior was a bit teenager-ish. She had the hots for Jackson, so what did she do? She picked figths with him, because she was "afraid" of getting involved with him.

Talltree
Dec 28, 2015 Talltree rated it it was ok
Auntee
Aug 29, 2009 Auntee rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of the series; Those who are looking for a short, erotic contemporary
Well Anne Rainey has done it again, with this latest installment of the Vaughn Family Series--this is another smokin' hot little short story! Somehow, with only 70 pages to work with, she delivered enough backstory to make me feel like I knew the characters and made me care for them. She offered up a simple (but hot) plot about two co-workers who've been circling each other for a year, each desiring the other and trading sexy barbs, but reluctant to start anything.

Twenty-two year old Grace Vaugh
Ellie
May 17, 2010 Ellie rated it liked it
This book.... hmm. I liked the character setup. I didn't mind the shortness of the story. The sex scenes are pretty good (not great) but the end feels a little forced.

I had felt like Anne Rainey started this story weeks before the deadline, got quite far and then something came up. If it wasn't one thing, it was another, and the days flew by. Next thing Anne knew she had 4 hours until the deadline for this story. So she scurried and got it done.

It was a shame really, because it started off quite
Melissa Maxwell
Jun 07, 2012 Melissa Maxwell rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this one with Gracie and Jackson. She has been in love with him since they first met but has fought tooth and nail to stay away from him. He has desired her since he first saw her but does not realize it is much more. Jackson takes a chance by bringing Grace to Vegas to make her finally see they fit each other. Jackson is kinky and enjoys different ways of pleasure while showing Grace what her body is capible of feeling. Love is riddled through out the book. I really hoped they ...more
Mlleelizabeth
Jul 31, 2011 Mlleelizabeth rated it really liked it
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Kaycee ❤️
Tempting Grace is the fourth installment in the Vaughn Series. In Taking Chloe, we got a glimpse of Grace and Jackson. It was mentioned that both them got the hots for each other but they don't exactly see eye to eye.

I enjoyed it. The book's good but not as good as Taking Chloe. I guess book three was pretty much my favorite in the series. Anyways, back to this one, Grace ogled Jackson the first time she met him. Then and there Grace knew he was lethal and way out of her league. She liked sim
Farah
Oct 02, 2013 Farah rated it it was ok
Shelves: books
It started very promising but ended too abruptly without anything interesting happening at the end. Grace was a little childish but not too annoying , Jackson on the other hand was a very interesting character , I enjoyed their interactions and the dance they had around each other but then the book ended without a warning and it felt very flat , some scenes were very Very Uncomfortable to me *cringe* and the "pet" thing was off putting , overall it felt incomplete and a little too much for me ...more
Candace
Feb 01, 2012 Candace rated it liked it
Definitely my favorite in the Vaughn series. I always love revisiting old characters in a series and this book allowed us to do that. Plus, Grace & Jackson's story was hot enough on it's own to hold the reader's interest.
Christy
Jul 17, 2012 Christy rated it liked it
This book was neither my favorite nor my least favorite in the series. I liked the characters, though I thought Grace was a bit immature at times. I loved the lead up, but I felt the end was a bit rushed. It was a good read, and I enjoyed it.
Natasza Waters
Jul 21, 2012 Natasza Waters rated it really liked it
This story will even spark the most benign of love lives. He wants her, and he's gonna have her tale. And they share a lot of it--tail I mean.
A quick and most satisfying read.

Natasza
Laurie Gold
Laurie Gold rated it liked it
Dec 08, 2010
Toni
Toni rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2011
Hong
Hong rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2013
Harley
Harley rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2013
Haelhaelhael
Haelhaelhael rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2011
Allison
Allison rated it liked it
Jun 26, 2014
Angie
Angie rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2013
RITA SENRA
RITA SENRA rated it liked it
Nov 17, 2014
Anne
Anne rated it liked it
Jul 23, 2015
Naomi
Naomi rated it it was amazing
Oct 12, 2011
Christina Labra
Christina Labra rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2012
Megan
Megan rated it it was ok
Nov 20, 2013
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2013
Aleighsha
Aleighsha rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2012
Sue Sparks
Sue Sparks rated it liked it
May 04, 2014
Becca Stanley
Becca Stanley rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2012
Zeneida Rodriguez
Zeneida Rodriguez rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2014
Wendi Zwaduk
Wendi Zwaduk rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2010
  • One of the Guys
  • The Real Deal (Roped, #1)
  • Tempt Me Twice
  • If You Believe (Unbelievable, #1)
  • Sweet Charity (Bettencourt Brothers, #2)
  • Cocked And Loaded
  • Ask Adam (Tanner Siblings, #2)
  • Position Secured
  • Some Like It Rough
  • Between a Ridge and a Hard Place
  • One Hot Momma (Country Music Collection, #3)
  • Tempting Adam (Seattle Steam, #2)
  • Mistress Christmas (Wild West Boys, #1)
  • Sweet Caroline (Blue Jeans and Hard Hats #1)
  • A Fine Specimen
  • Dirty Girl
  • Desert Surrender
  • Daring Time
1320289
“Rainey is an erotic storytelling virtuoso!” — Romantic Times Magazine

Anne Rainey creates steamy romance stories with just the right amount of heat. Her books frequent best seller and top pick review lists. Anne is an accomplished author of over thirty titles. Her books can be found in Target stores and other popular online retailers. Canada’s largest newspaper, The Toronto Star, recommends Anne’s
More about Anne Rainey...

Vaughn (4 books)
  • Touching Lace (Vaughn, #1)
  • Tasting Candy (Vaughn, #2)
  • Taking Chloe (Vaughn, #3)