Start by marking “Tempting Grace (Vaughn, #4)” as Want to Read:
Tempting Grace (Vaughn, #4)

Tempting Grace (Vaughn #4)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  447 ratings  ·  14 reviews
A hard man is good to find...and impossible to resist.

The Vaughn Series, Book 4

Since a car accident left her unable to have children, Grace Vaughn has hidden her heart behind a wall. So far it's held strong, and no one complains much--except the few men she dates.

Now that fortress is crumbling thanks to Jackson Hill, an annoyingly attractive man who makes her imagination g
Published August 25th 2009 by Samhain (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Tempting Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempting Grace

Hating Alison Ashley by Robin KleinDriving Miss Daisy by Alfred UhryBeing Jamie Baker by Kelly OramThe Taming of the Shrew by William ShakespeareEducating Rita by Willy Russell
The Female Gerund Phenomenon
153rd out of 172 books — 21 voters
My Aliyah by Sable HunterMaid for the Billionaire by Ruth CardelloThe Dangerous Jacob Wilde by Sandra MartonThe Ruthless Caleb Wilde by Sandra MartonThe Prince of Pleasure by Sandra Marton
denise's favorites
71st out of 100 books — 8 voters

More lists with this book...

Dina
Hmmm, what can I say?

I don't feel like writing a full review - you can read Auntee's excellent review here - so I'm just going to go straight to the point:

1. I didn't like Jackson. He was too dominant for my taste, and the way he kept adressing Grace as "pet" grated on my nerves.

2. I didn't like Grace. She was too abrasive, and her behavior was a bit teenager-ish. She had the hots for Jackson, so what did she do? She picked figths with him, because she was "afraid" of getting involved with him.

Auntee
Sep 13, 2009 Auntee rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fans of the series; Those who are looking for a short, erotic contemporary
Well Anne Rainey has done it again, with this latest installment of the Vaughn Family Series--this is another smokin' hot little short story! Somehow, with only 70 pages to work with, she delivered enough backstory to make me feel like I knew the characters and made me care for them. She offered up a simple (but hot) plot about two co-workers who've been circling each other for a year, each desiring the other and trading sexy barbs, but reluctant to start anything.

Twenty-two year old Grace Vaugh
Tam
This book.... hmm. I liked the character setup. I didn't mind the shortness of the story. The sex scenes are pretty good (not great) but the end feels a little forced.

I had felt like Anne Rainey started this story weeks before the deadline, got quite far and then something came up. If it wasn't one thing, it was another, and the days flew by. Next thing Anne knew she had 4 hours until the deadline for this story. So she scurried and got it done.

It was a shame really, because it started off quite
Melissa Maxwell
I really enjoyed this one with Gracie and Jackson. She has been in love with him since they first met but has fought tooth and nail to stay away from him. He has desired her since he first saw her but does not realize it is much more. Jackson takes a chance by bringing Grace to Vegas to make her finally see they fit each other. Jackson is kinky and enjoys different ways of pleasure while showing Grace what her body is capible of feeling. Love is riddled through out the book. I really hoped they ...more
Kaycee Sapinoso
Tempting Grace is the fourth installment in the Vaughn Series. In Taking Chloe, we got a glimpse of Grace and Jackson. It was mentioned that both them got the hots for each other but they don't exactly see eye to eye.

I enjoyed it. The book's good but not as good as Taking Chloe. I guess book three was pretty much my favorite in the series. Anyways, back to this one, Grace ogled Jackson the first time she met him. Then and there Grace knew he was lethal and way out of her league. She liked simp
Mlleelizabeth
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Farah
Mar 01, 2014 Farah rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: books
It started very promising but ended too abruptly without anything interesting happening at the end. Grace was a little childish but not too annoying , Jackson on the other hand was a very interesting character , I enjoyed their interactions and the dance they had around each other but then the book ended without a warning and it felt very flat , some scenes were very Very Uncomfortable to me *cringe* and the "pet" thing was off putting , overall it felt incomplete and a little too much for me ...more
Christy
This book was neither my favorite nor my least favorite in the series. I liked the characters, though I thought Grace was a bit immature at times. I loved the lead up, but I felt the end was a bit rushed. It was a good read, and I enjoyed it.
Candace
Definitely my favorite in the Vaughn series. I always love revisiting old characters in a series and this book allowed us to do that. Plus, Grace & Jackson's story was hot enough on it's own to hold the reader's interest.
Natasza Waters
This story will even spark the most benign of love lives. He wants her, and he's gonna have her tale. And they share a lot of it--tail I mean.
A quick and most satisfying read.

Natasza
Samantha
Ok but not great. I didn't really care for Jackson or Grace.
Latasha Lindemann, RN
Hot steamy read! Wow! Jackson sounds like a dream!
Laura YA indie princess
I liked it.It was an enjoyable read.
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Emma Watson
Emma Watson marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
S.l.
S.l. marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Ashley
Ashley added it
Jan 05, 2015
Medusa Dracul
Medusa Dracul marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Cindy Wosz
Cindy Wosz marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Chia
Chia added it
Jan 03, 2015
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
  • One of the Guys
  • The Real Deal (Roped, #1)
  • If You Believe (Unbelievable, #1)
  • Sweet Charity (Bettencourt Brothers, #2)
  • Ask Adam (Tanner Siblings, #2)
  • Tempt Me Twice
  • Sweet Caroline (Blue Jeans and Hard Hats #1)
  • An Invitation: Alayna's Training
  • Some Like It Rough
  • Cocked And Loaded
  • Position Secured
  • Tempting Adam (Seattle Steam, #2)
  • Mistress Christmas (Wild West Boys, #1)
  • A Fine Specimen
  • She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy (Country Music Collection, #2)
  • Wet in Whispering Cove (Whispering Cove, #2)
  • Desert Surrender
  • Turn it On (Turner Twins, #1)
1320289
“Rainey is an erotic storytelling virtuoso!” — Romantic Times Magazine

Anne Rainey creates steamy romance stories with just the right amount of heat. Her books frequent best seller and top pick review lists. Anne is an accomplished author of over thirty titles. Her books can be found in Target stores and other popular online retailers. Canada’s largest newspaper, The Toronto Star, recommends Anne’s
More about Anne Rainey...

Vaughn (4 books)
  • Touching Lace (Vaughn, #1)
  • Tasting Candy (Vaughn, #2)
  • Taking Chloe (Vaughn, #3)
Touching Lace (Vaughn, #1) Tasting Candy (Vaughn, #2) Sam's Promise (Blackwater, #1) Taking Chloe (Vaughn, #3) A Little Bit Naughty (Tahoe Nights, #1)