The Tuscan Tycoon's Pregnant Housekeeper

The Tuscan Tycoon's Pregnant Housekeeper

2.45 of 5 stars 2.45  ·  rating details  ·  69 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Plain, timid housekeeper Michelle Spicer keeps her head down and gets on with the job. She knows her place.Bored and restless in the south of France, Alessandro Castiglione has found himself a plaything. Stripped of her uniform and naked in his bed, mousy Michelle blossoms before him.

But she knows she's only the housekeeper--not a rich man's wife. Discarded, disgraced and...more
Published September 8th 2009 by Harlequin (first published April 3rd 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Tuscan Tycoon's Pregnant Housekeeper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Tuscan Tycoon's Pregnant Housekeeper

willaful
Weird book. The beginning is promising: the hero is charming, the heroine, though a housekeeper, is not completely downtrodden, they have a mutual interest in art. Then they have sex and everything goes to hell. The rest of the book literally seems to have been written by another author: suddenly the hero is a classic HP jerk, the heroine is a classic HP pathetic doormat and the writing is just bad, full of meandering conversations that make no sense and go nowhere. The end is incredibly abrupt...more
KatLynne
There was nothing I really liked about this book. The writing certainly did not flow...very hard to follow and unfortunately, it didn't improve. I wanted to scream at the heroine to get a spine and never liked the cold, hateful hero who didn't grovel enough to redeem himself. I don't give many 1 star ratings, but just couldn't find anything here that I liked. Well..what I did like was that I only paid $1.75 and the book was short!

And while I didn't like this one, and as this is my first by this...more
Tonya Warner
Odd, I guess that is the best way to describe how this book reads. Yep, odd is the best I can come up with. There are details mentioned for no reason, no follow-up on what they might contribute to the story.

Michelle Spicer is an award winning artist working as a housekeeper. She plays at sketching, but never shows Alesandro. Her mother had burned her portfolio, but no explanation why.

Alessandro Castiglione is an art dealer and artist himself. He paints a picture of Michelle, but never shows it...more
Ltlmer2
Don't know what to say. All the worst cliches of a HP and zero payoff. I will not be reading anything else by this author.
Sian
Sian is currently reading it
Aug 13, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Nawapan Pong
Nawapan Pong marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Znkmek
Znkmek marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I've been reading and writing all my life, and January 2007 saw the paperback publication of my first Mills and Boon Modern Romance, The Italian Billionaire's Virgin. I really hope you enjoy my books!

I love romance, and meeting my husband on a blind date was one of the best things that has ever happened to me. We live in Gloucestershire, England, with our son, daughter, varying numbers of livestoc...more
More about Christina Hollis...
Pregnant by the Italian Count Her Ruthless Italian Boss (Harlequin Presents Extra: Hired: for the Boss's Pleasure) The Ruthless Italian's Inexperienced Wife One Night In His Bed Weight of the Crown