Start by marking “Passion Overtime” as Want to Read:
Passion Overtime

Passion Overtime (Hollington Homecoming #3)

With the homecoming festivities heating up, the last thing Kyra Dixon needs is an unwelcome blast from the past. But the PR rep has been given the plum job of helping sign hunky pro-football star Terrence Franklin as Hollington's new head coach.Kyra knows the sexy sports star...intimately. They were once engaged--until Terrence dumped her to chase dreams of glory (and grou ...more
Published November 1st 2009 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Passion Overtime, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion Overtime

Reading in Black & White
Jul 04, 2011 Reading in Black & White rated it really liked it
As undergraduates at Hollington College, Kyra and Terrance were very much in love and engaged to be married. Once Terrance was drafted into the NFL he left Kyra behind and broke off their engagement email. Time passed as Terrance played in the NFL for 10 years and Kyra began a career in Public Relations at their alma mater.

Their paths cross again when Kyra was assigned the task to help find a new head football coach at Hollington. Terrance is at the top of the search committee’s list and it is n
OOSA
Reunion Love

As undergraduates at Hollington College, Kyra and Terrance were very much in love and engaged to be married. Once Terrance was drafted into the NFL he left Kyra behind and broke off their engagement via email. Time passed as Terrance played in the NFL for 10 years and Kyra began a career in Public Relations at their alma mater.

Their paths cross again when Kyra is assigned the task to help find a new head football coach at Hollington. Terrance is at the top of the search committee's
D.lee
Jun 20, 2012 D.lee rated it liked it
Kyra and Terrance were engaged in college. When he is drafted to the Pros, Terrance follows the advice of his manager and breaks his engagement to Kyra. Kyra never got over the way Terrance dumped her. Instead of doing the manly thing by telling her to her face, he takes the cowards way out and sends her an email breaking the engagement. Ten year later Kyra is PR Director of Hollington College, and she is faced with trying to recruit her ex-fiance for head coach of the school.
Terrance always reg
Karen
Jun 15, 2013 Karen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pamela-yale
Pamela Yaye brought back the sizzle and saved the Hollington Homecoming series for me. First time reading one of her stories and I felt that she did an excellent job. However, with the first two stories in this series, I feel that closure should be included. Did Terrence ever get the job? I am excited to read the last story in this series by Adrianne Byrd, "Tender To His Touch" to see what happens with the Homecoming queen, Beverly and Lucius Gray.
Dorel
Sep 01, 2013 Dorel rated it did not like it
This is the 1st book I read by Pamela Yaye. I liked Terrence character he sounded very good looking & I liked his role in the story. I am sorry though I couldn't finish this book. I stopped reading it at chapter 7 because everything else about this book was boring to me besides the things I mentioned in the beginning of this review.
Chelsea
Jul 07, 2013 Chelsea rated it really liked it
Shelves: pamela-yaye
Cute read... I can't say that it was my favorite of the Hollington Homecoming series, but it was definitely the most detailed. The ending tied up the loose ends of Kyra and Terrence's relationship but I didn't feel the connection between the characters as much as I would've liked to. Overall the story was a good one. Looking forward to Adrianne's spin on the series.
Fae
May 15, 2014 Fae rated it did not like it
So far it seems half of the book is about how good looking the hero is! Don't know if I will finish the book. So far (ch 11) I am not enjoying this story both characters in this story are lacking and I'm not feeling their chemistry it's just about how sexy the hero is.
Marilyn Diamond
Nov 25, 2009 Marilyn Diamond rated it it was amazing
It's a love story and I love happy endings....
Temptingat40
Feb 05, 2010 Temptingat40 rated it really liked it
ONE OF THE HOLLINGTON REUNION VERY GOOD
Angie
Mar 01, 2010 Angie rated it liked it
I enjoyed reading this book. One of the Hollington Reunion Series that shows that reunions can be fun, exciting, and unforgetable. If you love happy endings, you'll love this one!
Sash Graham
Apr 24, 2011 Sash Graham rated it really liked it
Ouu .. I Loved Everything
About this book.
Definitely A Must-Read.
I loved how Terrence was
persistent in getting Kyra back.
and prove to her just how much He loves her.
Shantel
Shantel rated it liked it
May 19, 2010
Felicia Redmon
Felicia Redmon rated it really liked it
May 08, 2011
Cheryl Dixon
Cheryl Dixon rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2012
Kameeshia Thomas
Kameeshia Thomas rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2012
Miranda
Miranda rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2013
Rebekkah
Rebekkah rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2011
Keisha Oliver
Keisha Oliver rated it it was amazing
Oct 18, 2013
Leigh
Leigh rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2011
Pat
Pat rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2014
Jeranike
Jeranike rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2011
Lena
Lena rated it liked it
May 16, 2010
Darcia Scates
Darcia Scates rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2014
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it liked it
May 01, 2016
Sharon
Sharon rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2015
Nikky
Nikky rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2014
Louise
Louise rated it really liked it
Dec 04, 2012
Liza Lyons
Liza Lyons rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2015
Christina Brooks
Christina Brooks rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2014
Rita Mutanda
Rita Mutanda rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2010
« previous 1 3 next »
My love for reading developed at an early age. My parents, Daniel and Gwendolyn Odidison, were both avid readers and encouraged me to read as much as possible. Trips to the public library were the highlight of my week and by the time I was in junior high I was reading everything from biographies to suspense to True Confession magazines!

I got my big “break” when I was only fourteen-years-old. I rea
More about Pamela Yaye...

Hollington Homecoming (4 books)
  • RSVP With Love
  • Teach Me Tonight (Hollington Homecoming, #2)
  • Tender to His Touch