Passion Overtime

Passion Overtime (Hollington Homecoming)

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  11 reviews
With the homecoming festivities heating up, the last thing Kyra Dixon needs is an unwelcome blast from the past. But the PR rep has been given the plum job of helping sign hunky pro-football star Terrence Franklin as Hollington's new head coach.Kyra knows the sexy sports star...intimately. They were once engaged--until Terrence dumped her to chase dreams of glory (and grou...more
Published November 1st 2009 by Harlequin

OOSA
Reunion Love

As undergraduates at Hollington College, Kyra and Terrance were very much in love and engaged to be married. Once Terrance was drafted into the NFL he left Kyra behind and broke off their engagement via email. Time passed as Terrance played in the NFL for 10 years and Kyra began a career in Public Relations at their alma mater.

Their paths cross again when Kyra is assigned the task to help find a new head football coach at Hollington. Terrance is at the top of the search committee's...more
Reading in Black & White
As undergraduates at Hollington College, Kyra and Terrance were very much in love and engaged to be married. Once Terrance was drafted into the NFL he left Kyra behind and broke off their engagement email. Time passed as Terrance played in the NFL for 10 years and Kyra began a career in Public Relations at their alma mater.

Their paths cross again when Kyra was assigned the task to help find a new head football coach at Hollington. Terrance is at the top of the search committee’s list and it is n...more
D.lee
Kyra and Terrance were engaged in college. When he is drafted to the Pros, Terrance follows the advice of his manager and breaks his engagement to Kyra. Kyra never got over the way Terrance dumped her. Instead of doing the manly thing by telling her to her face, he takes the cowards way out and sends her an email breaking the engagement. Ten year later Kyra is PR Director of Hollington College, and she is faced with trying to recruit her ex-fiance for head coach of the school.
Terrance always reg...more
Fae
So far it seems half of the book is about how good looking the hero is! Don't know if I will finish the book. So far (ch 11) I am not enjoying this story both characters in this story are lacking and I'm not feeling their chemistry it's just about how sexy the hero is.
Karen
Pamela Yaye brought back the sizzle and saved the Hollington Homecoming series for me. First time reading one of her stories and I felt that she did an excellent job. However, with the first two stories in this series, I feel that closure should be included. Did Terrence ever get the job? I am excited to read the last story in this series by Adrianne Byrd, "Tender To His Touch" to see what happens with the Homecoming queen, Beverly and Lucius Gray.
Chelsea
Cute read... I can't say that it was my favorite of the Hollington Homecoming series, but it was definitely the most detailed. The ending tied up the loose ends of Kyra and Terrence's relationship but I didn't feel the connection between the characters as much as I would've liked to. Overall the story was a good one. Looking forward to Adrianne's spin on the series.
Dorel
This is the 1st book I read by Pamela Yaye. I liked Terrence character he sounded very good looking & I liked his role in the story. I am sorry though I couldn't finish this book. I stopped reading it at chapter 7 because everything else about this book was boring to me besides the things I mentioned in the beginning of this review.
Angie
I enjoyed reading this book. One of the Hollington Reunion Series that shows that reunions can be fun, exciting, and unforgetable. If you love happy endings, you'll love this one!
Sasha G.
Ouu .. I Loved Everything
About this book.
Definitely A Must-Read.
I loved how Terrence was
persistent in getting Kyra back.
and prove to her just how much He loves her.
Marilyn Diamond
It's a love story and I love happy endings....
Temptingat40
ONE OF THE HOLLINGTON REUNION VERY GOOD
Phyllis
Phyllis marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Zulema
Zulema marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Nali
Nali added it
Jun 01, 2014
Teinevai
Teinevai is currently reading it
Apr 30, 2014
Briana
Briana marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Marcie
Marcie marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2014
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
My love for reading developed at an early age. My parents, Daniel and Gwendolyn Odidison, were both avid readers and encouraged me to read as much as possible. Trips to the public library were the highlight of my week and by the time I was in junior high I was reading everything from biographies to suspense to True Confession magazines!

I got my big “break” when I was only fourteen-years-old. I rea...more
More about Pamela Yaye...
Promises We Make Her Kind Of Man Evidence of Desire Escape to Paradise Passion by the Book