Start by marking “Bound By Temptation” as Want to Read:
Bound By Temptation

Bound By Temptation

3.31 of 5 stars 3.31  ·  rating details  ·  91 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Lady Clara also has problems with how Masters had treated his sisters. She’s not at all sure she wants a lover who could treat any woman in such a way. Of course that would be easier to manage if she could keep her hands off him, or if she hadn’t tried to seduce him over breakfast bacon. And that’s not even mentioning awakening tied to his bed . . .
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Published February 9th 2010 by Avon (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Bound By Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound By Temptation

Ana
– I was excited when I came across this book in the bookstore. On the first page she’s waking up tied to a bed and has no idea how she got there but she doesn’t panic because it wasn’t the first time she’d woken to find herself tied up. How much fun is that? It’s only too bad the rest of the book didn’t live up to the first page.

I had many problems with this book starting with the heroine. She’s a worldly woman who has had several lovers since becoming a widow and that’s all fine and good – the
SW
Usually I really like the Alpha male guy who thinks he's always right but is brought to his knees because he loves this women when he shouldn't. But this time I though Masters was annoying as hell. Both of them where. Clara was suppose to be some scandalous women, but she was always so bothered by when Master's treated her scandalously and called her out on it. Whatever I pretty much skimmed to all the good parts, which was the only redeeming quality was the "love" scenes were actually written v ...more
Christine Morehouse
REVIEW: "BOUND BY TEMPTATION" by Lavinia Kent

“Of all the beds in London how did she wind up tied to his?”

Now I ask you, how I could not read more of Lavinia Kent’s recent Avon Book release, “Bound by Temptation".

After her husband’s tragic death, Clara Countess of Westington throws her life into a tale spin. She is the last one to leave the party, the scandal sheets love her and she is just headed down the wrong path. It seems that Clara quite frankly is trying to ruin herself. But things are a
Anna
Interesting beginning--Clara tied to Masters' bed. At first, Masters isn't the romantic lead, I would root for. But as more of his story is told, I began to understand why he made poor choices. Both Clara and Masters transform their personality and learn to make compromises, which made them more believable and compelling.
Joy
A merry widow (these books are full of merry widows) is bound by temptation...and her stockings...to a stranger's bed? Oh, whatever could have happened? Who is this man and why does he think she has stolen his watch? The sequel to _A Talent for Sin_, this book moves in many unexpected directions, much like the hero who is looking for his sister.
Elaine
A bit disappointing. Started good but fell off slightly.
I love Lavinia Kent books very much, but this failed to make me laugh or cry, or feel anything.
Michelle
Aug 17, 2010 Michelle added it
Shelves: romance
Not the usual playful romance, but, the teasing and roundabout romantic plot is refreshing.
Nicola O.
Wow, I *really* liked this one! I fell in love with Clara on the first page.
Amy
Historical Romance set in England in 1819. A good regency.
Frances Fuller
Really a 2.5, but just couldn't go three.
Mber
Didn't fully read, just skimmed it.
Alicia Paape
Alicia Paape marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Lover of Romance
Lover of Romance marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Patricia Ramey
Patricia Ramey marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Bodil
Bodil marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Tamara
Tamara added it
Feb 22, 2015
Allie
Allie added it
Jul 16, 2015
Beverly
Beverly marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Rhonda
Rhonda added it
Feb 07, 2015
Nicole
Nicole is currently reading it
Feb 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Disgraceful Mr. Ravenhurst (Scandalous Ravenhursts, #4)
  • Never Dare a Duke (Sons of Scandal, #2)
  • The Duke's Captive (Winter Garden #4)
  • To Catch a Rogue
  • The Mysterious Miss M
  • A Regency Christmas: Scarlet Ribbons / Christmas Promise / A Little Christmas
  • Pickpocket Countess
  • For Your Arms Only (The Bow St. Agents: Spies in Love #2)
  • Ecstasy Wears Emeralds (Jaded Gentleman, #3)
  • His Cavalry Lady (Harlequin Historical, #936)
  • His Favorite Mistress (Mistress Trilogy, #3)
  • In the Master's Bed
  • Scandalous Deception
  • The Rake's Wicked Proposal
  • From London With Love (Lady Spies, #1)
  • The Bargain Bride
  • To Rescue A Rogue (Company of Rogues, #13)
  • The Heir and the Spare (Negligent Chaperone, #1)
I live in Washington, DC with my husband, kids, two cats and a changing menagerie of other small beasts.

I worked in both the arts and in the business world before giving into my love of story telling after the birth of my oldest -- although it wasn't until after the birth of my youngest when I suddenly had full-time childcare that it all came together for me.

I love discussing books -- almost any b
More about Lavinia Kent...
Mastering The Marquess (Bound and Determined, #1) Hint of Desire (The Desire Series, #1) Taken by Desire What a Duke Wants A Talent for Sin