Start by marking “Bound By Temptation” as Want to Read:
Bound By Temptation

Bound By Temptation

Lady Clara also has problems with how Masters had treated his sisters. She’s not at all sure she wants a lover who could treat any woman in such a way. Of course that would be easier to manage if she could keep her hands off him, or if she hadn’t tried to seduce him over breakfast bacon. And that’s not even mentioning awakening tied to his bed . . .
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Published February 9th 2010 by Avon (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Bound By Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound By Temptation

Ana
Sep 23, 2010 Ana rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
– I was excited when I came across this book in the bookstore. On the first page she’s waking up tied to a bed and has no idea how she got there but she doesn’t panic because it wasn’t the first time she’d woken to find herself tied up. How much fun is that? It’s only too bad the rest of the book didn’t live up to the first page.

I had many problems with this book starting with the heroine. She’s a worldly woman who has had several lovers since becoming a widow and that’s all fine and good – the
SW
Usually I really like the Alpha male guy who thinks he's always right but is brought to his knees because he loves this women when he shouldn't. But this time I though Masters was annoying as hell. Both of them where. Clara was suppose to be some scandalous women, but she was always so bothered by when Master's treated her scandalously and called her out on it. Whatever I pretty much skimmed to all the good parts, which was the only redeeming quality was the "love" scenes were actually written v ...more
Ltlmer2
Jan 02, 2017 Ltlmer2 rated it really liked it
Best of the series (though don't expect any kink because of the title and opening scene) Masters and Clara worked for me and their story moved at a good pace without too much angst. Masters was a bit uptight and very much a man with ideas of the period which might be a problem for some, but I liked how he interacted with Clara and how we learn to see his viewpoint (and he learns to see Clara's).
Christine Seybolt
Mar 30, 2010 Christine Seybolt rated it it was amazing
REVIEW: "BOUND BY TEMPTATION" by Lavinia Kent

“Of all the beds in London how did she wind up tied to his?”

Now I ask you, how I could not read more of Lavinia Kent’s recent Avon Book release, “Bound by Temptation".

After her husband’s tragic death, Clara Countess of Westington throws her life into a tale spin. She is the last one to leave the party, the scandal sheets love her and she is just headed down the wrong path. It seems that Clara quite frankly is trying to ruin herself. But things are a
Joann Krause Radke
Sep 29, 2016 Joann Krause Radke rated it liked it
Slow at first but picked up a pretty good read
Joy
Dec 12, 2010 Joy rated it liked it
A merry widow (these books are full of merry widows) is bound by temptation...and her stockings...to a stranger's bed? Oh, whatever could have happened? Who is this man and why does he think she has stolen his watch? The sequel to _A Talent for Sin_, this book moves in many unexpected directions, much like the hero who is looking for his sister.
Anna
Jun 22, 2014 Anna rated it it was amazing
Interesting beginning--Clara tied to Masters' bed. At first, Masters isn't the romantic lead, I would root for. But as more of his story is told, I began to understand why he made poor choices. Both Clara and Masters transform their personality and learn to make compromises, which made them more believable and compelling.
Elaine
May 05, 2015 Elaine rated it liked it
A bit disappointing. Started good but fell off slightly.
I love Lavinia Kent books very much, but this failed to make me laugh or cry, or feel anything.
REMASMEC
REMASMEC rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2015
Doreen
Doreen rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2011
Jennifer Courville
Jennifer Courville rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2012
Janga
Janga rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2010
Muse
Muse rated it really liked it
May 18, 2015
Kaye
Kaye rated it did not like it
Jul 03, 2015
Krystal Flantos
Krystal Flantos rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2013
Natalie
Natalie rated it it was ok
Sep 02, 2012
Katrin
Katrin rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2016
Kasey
Kasey rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2010
Mber
Mar 15, 2010 Mber rated it it was ok
Didn't fully read, just skimmed it.
Lilnikki
Lilnikki rated it really liked it
May 10, 2012
Tracy
Tracy rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2014
Kathy B
Kathy B rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2015
Beverley Hewer
Beverley Hewer rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2016
Mskychick
Mskychick rated it it was ok
Jun 28, 2011
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2015
Carol
Carol rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2011
Erin
Erin rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2010
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Sep 28, 2014
Aquit
Aquit rated it it was ok
Sep 17, 2010
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Disgraceful Mr. Ravenhurst (Scandalous Ravenhursts, #4)
  • The Mysterious Miss M
  • From Waif to Gentleman's Wife (Wellingfords, #4)
  • The Duke's Captive (Winter Garden #4)
  • Never Dare a Duke (Sons of Scandal, #2)
  • To Catch a Rogue
  • Miss Ware's Refusal (Regency Trilogy, #1)
  • A Regency Christmas: Scarlet Ribbons / Christmas Promise / A Little Christmas
  • His Cavalry Lady
  • The Rake's Wicked Proposal
  • Pickpocket Countess
  • For Your Arms Only (The Bow St. Agents: Spies in Love, #2)
  • Daughter of Fire (Merlin's Legacy, #1)
  • Scandalous Deception
  • The Bargain Bride
  • In the Master's Bed
  • His Favorite Mistress (Mistress Trilogy, #3)
  • Wicked Surrender (Wicked, #1)
I live in Washington, DC with my husband, kids, two cats and a changing menagerie of other small beasts.

I worked in both the arts and in the business world before giving into my love of story telling after the birth of my oldest -- although it wasn't until after the birth of my youngest when I suddenly had full-time childcare that it all came together for me.

I love discussing books -- almost any b
More about Lavinia Kent...