Bound By Temptation

Bound By Temptation

3.32 of 5 stars 3.32  ·  rating details  ·  69 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Lady Clara also has problems with how Masters had treated his sisters. She’s not at all sure she wants a lover who could treat any woman in such a way. Of course that would be easier to manage if she could keep her hands off him, or if she hadn’t tried to seduce him over breakfast bacon. And that’s not even mentioning awakening tied to his bed . . .
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Published February 9th 2010 by Avon (first published 2010)

Ana
– I was excited when I came across this book in the bookstore. On the first page she’s waking up tied to a bed and has no idea how she got there but she doesn’t panic because it wasn’t the first time she’d woken to find herself tied up. How much fun is that? It’s only too bad the rest of the book didn’t live up to the first page.

I had many problems with this book starting with the heroine. She’s a worldly woman who has had several lovers since becoming a widow and that’s all fine and good – the...more
Sophia
Usually I really like the Alpha male guy who thinks he's always right but is brought to his knees because he loves this women when he shouldn't. But this time I though Masters was annoying as hell. Both of them where. Clara was suppose to be some scandalous women, but she was always so bothered by when Master's treated her scandalously and called her out on it. Whatever I pretty much skimmed to all the good parts, which was the only redeeming quality was the "love" scenes were actually written v...more
Christine Morehouse
REVIEW: "BOUND BY TEMPTATION" by Lavinia Kent

“Of all the beds in London how did she wind up tied to his?”

Now I ask you, how I could not read more of Lavinia Kent’s recent Avon Book release, “Bound by Temptation".

After her husband’s tragic death, Clara Countess of Westington throws her life into a tale spin. She is the last one to leave the party, the scandal sheets love her and she is just headed down the wrong path. It seems that Clara quite frankly is trying to ruin herself. But things are ab...more
Anna
Interesting beginning--Clara tied to Masters' bed. At first, Masters isn't the romantic lead, I would root for. But as more of his story is told, I began to understand why he made poor choices. Both Clara and Masters transform their personality and learn to make compromises, which made them more believable and compelling.
Joy
A merry widow (these books are full of merry widows) is bound by temptation...and her stockings...to a stranger's bed? Oh, whatever could have happened? Who is this man and why does he think she has stolen his watch? The sequel to _A Talent for Sin_, this book moves in many unexpected directions, much like the hero who is looking for his sister.
Michelle
Aug 17, 2010 Michelle added it
Shelves: romance
Not the usual playful romance, but, the teasing and roundabout romantic plot is refreshing.
Nicola O.
Wow, I *really* liked this one! I fell in love with Clara on the first page.
Amy
Historical Romance set in England in 1819. A good regency.
Frances Fuller
Really a 2.5, but just couldn't go three.
Mber
Didn't fully read, just skimmed it.
Glitterfloozy
Glitterfloozy marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Amy Klima
Amy Klima marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Elaine
Elaine marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Nhu
Nhu added it
Mar 27, 2014
Julie  aka trouble..
Julie aka trouble.. marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
I live in Washington, DC with my husband, kids, two cats and a changing menagerie of other small beasts.

I worked in both the arts and in the business world before giving into my love of story telling after the birth of my oldest -- although it wasn't until after the birth of my youngest when I suddenly had full-time childcare that it all came together for me.

I love discussing books -- almost any b...more
More about Lavinia Kent...
Taken by Desire What a Duke Wants Hint of Desire (The Desire Series, #1) A Talent for Sin Kathryn, The Kitten: The Real Duchesses of London