Start by marking “The Hot Mom's Handbook: Moms Have More Fun!” as Want to Read:
The Hot Mom's Handbook: Moms Have More Fun!

The Hot Mom's Handbook: Moms Have More Fun!

3.26 of 5 stars 3.26  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  10 reviews
The Hot Mom's Handbook is the official guide to the "Hot Mom" movement and the ultimate resource for any mom who refuses to check her sense of style and sexuality at the white picket fence! This handbook tosses all those "mom" stereotypes right out the minivan window and reveals the eight secrets guaranteed to transform every mom into a Hot Mom!

And just who is a Hot Mom? A
Published April 1st 2006 by Naked Ink (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Hot Mom's Handbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hot Mom's Handbook

Jen V
Nate snagged this one for me on a bargain buy. I feel like I'm becoming "hotter" with each page
Danine
Feb 07, 2008 Danine rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Moms
This is a simple to the point book about how to keep it all together while being a mom. The short, yet inspiring, chapters touch base on how to fit in the necessities of sanity into your daily life. Exercising, eating well, breathing, etc. There is the obvious chapter of taking time out for yourself. I don't have a problem with that but it was a nice brush up. A lot of these chapters might be brush ups but it's a short and reasonable reminder of how you can do it all just in bite size bits.

Ther
Amy
I read this for book club and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Some of the advice in it would be good for a quick pick-me-up for new young moms, but some of it I thought was kind of stupid. Another thing that bothers me is the use of the word "hot" - it just sounds degrading to me.
Steph
I love this book for when I am in the deep perils of motherhood. It's loaded with lots of great common sense and permission to still take care of myself!!
Jasmine
awesome!! something I'm going to read again and again.. just to keep reminding myself of things that I don't think about often enough
Renee Musgrove
Great book! I read it several years ago and I am reading it again. Very insightful!!
Stacey
Not really my type of mom book.
Faye B
A gift...it was cute.
Meredith
Read for book club
BookMadre
Don't bother.
Tami Shephard
Tami Shephard marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Tracy Shepard
Tracy Shepard marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Steph Lecomte
Steph Lecomte marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2013
Tanase Camelia
Tanase Camelia marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2013
Roberta
Roberta marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2013
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
May 03, 2013
Evie
Evie marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2012
Stef Osborn
Stef Osborn marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The Hot Mom to Be Handbook: Look and Feel Great from Bump to Baby The Hot Mom's Handbook: Laugh and Feel Great from Playdate to Date Night... The Hot Mom To Be Handbook