Zits 14: Lust and Other Uses for Spare Hormones: A Zits Look At Relationships (Zits #14)

Zits 14: Lust and Other Uses for Spare Hormones: A Zits Look At Relationships (Zits)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  85 ratings  ·  11 reviews
In the spring, a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of . . . Oh, who are we kidding? When do guys NOT think about girls?

Lust and Other Uses for Spare Hormones contains Jerry Scott and Jim Borgman's favorite Zits strips about love. They searched their archives and found enough romance, attempted romance, and failed romance to fill the pages of this collection to th...more
Published October 20th 2009 by Andrews McMeel Publishing (first published 2009)

Child960801
Good fun. As mentioned in the intro, talking about teenagers is hard without talking about sex.
Sheu
Comics have always been a light read for me, normally before bedtime. Lust and Other Uses for Spare Hormones just reinforces that statement. Jeremy Duncan and his friends go through all things that teenagers encounter in their lives. It just reminds me of my teenage years, minus the rebellion. And that I didn't exactly have anyone who was interested in me back then.
Duane
Anybody who remembers being a teenager will love this strip. This volume focuses on teen love and all it's trials and adventures. Filled with humor and wit, you'll find yourself laughing out loud and flinching as you remember all the craziness.
moiz
i liked it becayse it was funnny but there was some wrong parts to it but i still liked the book. it is about a boy that starts to love a girl and they start makin out and start making it into a big realtionship.the end
Didi
I can never grow bored reading Zits. Though I feel slightly cheated when several pages the panels was from Rude, Crude and Tattooed #12 which I just read yesterday.
Bookworm Amir
Very funny!! hahah. Worth reading in your spare time :)) Will bring more than a smile LOL.
Jose Pina Miranda
Não é um dos melhores livros do Zits.
Dayangku Nuraini Wahed
May 10, 2010 Caroca added it
Shelves: bd
Não desilude!
Meir
Meir marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Irene Gazpacho
Irene Gazpacho marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
André
André added it
Mar 30, 2014
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
Pedro Cravo
Pedro Cravo marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
119259
Jerry Scott is an American cartoonist. He is the creator of Baby Blues and co-creator of Zits.
More about Jerry Scott...
A Zits Treasury 01: Humongous Zits A Zits Treasury 03: Supersized Zits 01: Zits A Zits Treasury 02: Big Honkin' Zits Zits 05: Unzipped