Unhinged: Exposing Liberals Gone Wild

Unhinged: Exposing Liberals Gone Wild

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  106 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Malkin offers a hilarious proof of the utter hypocrisy of Democrats who fashion themselves as role models of tolerance and civility.
Published October 1st 2005 by Regnery Publishing

Hugh Centerville
More screed than book
Was there anything at all I liked about this book? Anything positive I could say about it? Well, it was short, and that’s no small thing but as short as it was, it was a stern test of my resolve, to finish any and all books I started.
Disclosure – I skipped a section in the middle, page after page of mean things folks said about Michelle on her website (hello, it’s the Internet,) and I skimmed, OK, raced through the final 20 or so pages, not sure until the very end if I’d fin...more
Anthony Wendt
A phenomenal piece exposing the mainstream hypocrisy of the extreme Liberals. I decided to read this after becoming a fan of a liberal page on Facebook and witnessed first hand the shameful way the treat people with opposing views is intolerable. Reading this book highlighted some of the nation's craziest and well known liberals and exposes the hate they spew towards our troops. I applaud Michele Malkin for her integrity in standing up to the blindly led Liberals.
David Crain
Michelle Malkin catalogs the indecency and intolerance of the left as they seek to discredit everyone with whom they disagree. Argumentum ad hominem, argumentum ad nauseum, and argumentum ad misericordiam (appeal to emotion) are their favorite methods of attack, and are reproduced in stunning detail.

PLEASE NOTE: I do not recommend this book unreservedly. Malkin takes the position that if someone else wrote/printed it, she should too, for the sake of accuracy. Contains a good bit of strong/offens...more
Martin Gall
Ok, I admit it, I have become a polical junkie. The last three years I have become more politically active reading, writing my representatives in Washington D.C. and Salem, and the President. That is why I picked up this book. It points out the wingnuts on the left and how they operate. Wow! Talk about hate speech. It was timely read that corresponds with the current events in Tucson. The subject of civil speech is being pushed because the left is on their ear and this event gives them the oppor...more
Kit
The book really deserves more like 3 1/2 stars. It's pretty funny, and very spot on. Of course, I've heard a gerat deal of this bfre, but it's intersting to have it all in one place. Malkin certainly carries her point!
Roya Lorge
If Ann Coulter being on my list didn't clue you in to the fact that I am conservative, this will. The lengths liberals will go to to try to prove a point is, frankly, quite scary, as this book will show you.
David Robins
Good; not much extremely new, except a few more revelations of the insanity of the left (and terrible racist screeds to/against her).
Deuce Bigelow
Her writing style is very boring and she tends to give a lot of attention to/sensationalize the routine behavior of politicians.
Curtiss
Michelle Malkin's views on the political Left's hysteria over Conservative reactions to their own extreme agenda.
Travis
Documentation of oh-so-sensitive liberals run amok. Fun read.
Pamela
Sep 16, 2008 Pamela rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Dad, Mom, Dave
Didn't learn much new, but it was funny.
Paul Whetten
Michelle Malkin is awesome!
Karen
Karen added it
Jun 03, 2014
Andy Vitale
Andy Vitale marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Tomáš Zemko
Tomáš Zemko marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Erin Pierce
Erin Pierce marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Jess
Jess marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Ellen
Ellen added it
Feb 23, 2014
A.F.
A.F. marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
Stacie
Stacie added it
Feb 04, 2014
Evan
Evan marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Michelle Malkin is an American conservative blogger, political commentator, and author. Her weekly syndicated column appears in a number of newspapers and websites. She is a Fox News Channel contributor and has been a guest on MSNBC, C-SPAN, and national radio programs. Malkin has written four books published by Regnery Publishing.

Malkin began her journalism career at the Los Angeles Daily News,...more
More about Michelle Malkin...
Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks, and Cronies Invasion: How America Still Welcomes Terrorists, Criminals, And Other Foreign Menaces To Our Shores In Defense of Internment: The Case for 'Racial Profiling' in World War II and the War on Terror Culture of Corruption Infidel The sorry life of a former President