Start by marking “El Principe Y La Camarera (Harlequin Bianca)” as Want to Read:
El Principe Y La Camarera (Harlequin Bianca)

El Principe Y La Camarera (International Billionaires #1)

3.65  ·  Rating Details ·  1,058 Ratings  ·  65 Reviews
En la cama para placer del principe... casada por mandato realCuando Holly, una inocente camarera, cae en los brazos de Casper, el principe responde a su fama de mujeriego acostandose con ella... y echandola luego de su lado.Holly esta embarazada. Casper esta furioso. Aunque no es mas que una buscavidas, el protocolo real exige que la convierta en su esposa.La inocente Hol ...more
Published October 13th 2009 by Harlequin (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about El Principe Y La Camarera, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about El Principe Y La Camarera

Jeynna ( The Romance Junkie)
4 stars!!

I am so,so happy! After a few DNF of a billionaire romance book, I finally found something that is worth reading for my holiday.

I really love this story, I haven’t read any harlequin’s publications for so long and this book might trigger my passion with harlequin romances all over again.

A little about the story. It’s about a Prince of Satallia and a waitress who had a ‘quickie’ together during a rugby game. The heroin was recently got dumped by his jerk of a boyfriend, so the thing tha
StMargarets
Once I got over the implausibility of a virgin with a "big bottom" having sex with a prince at a rugby match after exchanging a few words, then I could settle in and enjoy the H/h getting to know each other.

I was glad when the h finally stopped with her insecure internal monologues and fell to ruminating about the hero. Reading about body image is not my favorite thing. I was won over when the chatty h made friends where ever she went. I know that's a Mary Sue trait, but I find it fun to read.
Booklover
Okay read for me,Casper's mistrust and crappy behaviour towards Holly almost till the end & Holly taking it all spoiled it for me,he does'nt acknowledges his child,he did not redeem himself and most disappointing thing after all this she just takes him back way too easily:(
Vintage
Okaaaaaayyyyy, serious ick, sleaze, and callousness factor going on.

This is The Princess Diaries with sex and an arrogant ass for an H instead of the lovely Julie Andrews. I am referring to the movie since I have not read the book.

Plot Review

Bumped up to a three star.

The virginal h is a poor little, recently dumped sweet thang with a big bottom, apparently. She hates it; the prince from some made-up Mediterranean country loves it. As she's serving the prince's box at a rugby match, he notices sh
Jacqueline
Just okay. It seemed to me to be very much on the surface. The story seemed to be lacking in a clear focus. The prince had emotional issues from how a woman had cheated on him years ago. And he thought he was sterile and he leaped to conclusions and he was wishy washy. Felt like the author was just pushing buttons or choosing stacks A, B and C to make up a story. Like you can sometimes do in children's books to design a princess or something. There was a definite lack of concrete details here. I ...more
KatieV
I feel like the odd woman out on this one. To be fair it had a major strike against it going in: I don't like royalty/Cinderella stories. Prince meets waitress, chambermaid, hairdresser, stable girl doesn't work for me. It's just one of those things. Obviously many people love them. YMMV totally.

So why did I bother? I needed something to listen to while I cleaned house and was in the mood for an HP. Unfortunately there aren't that many HPs on Audible, relatively speaking.

Honestly I was mostly b
KC
I didn't like Holly or Casper at all. Holly annoyed me with her constant whining and insecurities, particularly in the beginning. Nor was I keen on how quickly (and where) they first fell into bed together. (view spoiler) It was definitely a case of insta-lust between two strangers because, really, they had literally ...more
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Jun 11, 2011 Alexis-Morgan Roark rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Alexis-Morgan by: alexisroark@sbcglobal.net
Audible rocks!! I just get such a rush when I see my four favorite letters strung together to make a word on their home page: SALE!

This guy, while not the biggest POS in HP existence, is definitely on the Top 30 list of all time. How many times can a woman be told that the child she is carrying is NOT his, he can't love her/doesn't do love, she wasn't a virgin when he had sex with her, she is a liar and manipulative, blah, blah, blah?

Seriously. Talk about someone in need of therapy!
Aayesha Khatri
Sep 10, 2012 Aayesha Khatri rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourites
IamGamz
I usually enjoy Sarah Morgan's books, but this one had me on the fence. I wanted to like it but the heroine was just too damned forgiving. I don't know anyone in my life that has that level of forgiveness.

Sweet, virginal Holly met Prince Casper while working as a waitress at a rugby game. She had just been dumped by her boyfriend for not sleeping with him and was quite depressed. However, somehow within half an hour of meeting the playboy prince, her knickers are off and they are horizontal...i
Paula Legate
The story kept me wondering how the story would end. Holly’s character drew me right in. she was a young and innocent waitress. Her heart was broken by her ex fiancé. She had a meltdown while she was at work, and that’s how she met Prince Casper. He shielded her from on lookers while she composed herself. One thing lead to another. Holly was mortified to find out she became pregnant her very first time. Casper married her making her a princess. I do have to say she made the perfect princess by v ...more
Cheesecake
Holly and Casper. The stereotypical Harlequin with a prince, a girl living in poverty, an accidental pregnancy, an OW and a vindictive ex. What more could you want right!? And it was fun, but I found Holly's lack of back bone and OTT naivety annoying. Her character gets easily manipulated into situations that you as the reader, can see coming a mile away. It was like those dreams you get where you are chased by a villain but it's like you're running through molasses. Or those horror films where ...more
Lynn Raye Harris
I've been catching up on my Sarah Morgan reading lately. I just adore her voice! This is a fun book with an emotionally closed off hero you want to slap and kiss at the same time, and an intrepid heroine with a sense of humor who manages to melt his barriers...eventually.

If you don't like the "jerk" alpha, then beware. Casper treads into that territory on more than one occasion -- but, for me, that only makes his redemption all the sweeter!

I know that if you are American and of a certain genera
tosca
Jan 20, 2009 tosca rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Currently edit our public library's NextReads Romance newsletter so am always on the lookout for new novels, series, news, vids, authors of interest etc. Read a couple of weeks ago about the English Rugby Football Union's contract with Mills & Boon to write a series of 8 novels featuring rugby players as the heroes. The release of the first book in the series is to coincide with the 2009 RBS Six Nations tournament with a shelf-date of Feb 1st. I've just scored a copy of the first book from a ...more
Anna
Jan 02, 2013 Anna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the characters. I think the emotions and feelings were realistic and really pulled me in. However, Holly annoyed the snot out of me.(view spoiler)
Dean MacKinnon-Thomson
2.5/3

A light reading romance novella which you ought to demolish in 24 hours. Predictable but pleasing plot coupled with a smattering of light but effective enough characterisation.

Plot: Predictable, and it leaves you unable to decide if its a HEA or a HFN, an epilogue would have been nice to add some definitiveness, plus meeting the royal baby would have been nice! We are left with petty questions such as 'is it a boy or girl?' which is never really addressed.

The grand twist which explains the
Ipshita Ranjana
Apr 16, 2013 Ipshita Ranjana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite
"The Prince's Waitress Wife" was my first novel from Sarah Morgan and it was responsible for making me a really big fan of the author.This review has been long delayed until now.

The story revolves around Holly and prince Casper. They meet during a prestigious rugby match where Holly is a waitress and Casper is the guest of honor.The hot passionate meeting is followed by a pregnancy which leads to a scandal and finally a royal marriage which seals the fates of two completely opposite characters.T
Treece
The course of true love never did run smooth.

A truly enjoyable novel with the sweet, plucky girl-next-door who meets a damaged, life-hardened prince. Holly at first appears to be a gullible push-over, and Casper, a rich, spoiled jackass but hey, appearances are sometimes deceiving. In this case, they both are as they appear. At first.

Holly becomes stronger and smarter, less naive. Casper thaws and becomes a bit more accessible despite being a selfish, egotistic jerk.

I love HEA and large dashe
Janie
Rating: Solid 4 stars.

"I don't deserve you" Casper.

No sh*t Sherlock. After almost 90% of the book of you denying your child and your wive's virginity. Umm yeah. And you were acting like a jerk all because of Antonia?

description

I do love my jerk heroes! xD

description
Brittney Bower
Sep 16, 2012 Brittney Bower rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Prince`s Waitress Wife by Sarah Morgan Two word "Wedding Bells" Read and find out how the most unlikely couples grow and nurish. And true love is found. Just like a fairy tell. I hear wedding bells.
yes he at first thought the worst of her but he so fould out different after being married to her.
Ariana
Jul 01, 2011 Ariana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Even though the plot of this book is no that original... I really like it. I really like Holly, She is so innocent and talkative ... yet so strong and with so much personality. Casper? Well he is an idiot. But that doesn't change the opinion that I have of this story. I really, really, like it. Five stars.
Janice
Loved this book! Holly was a great heroine. She was funny, kind, and a complete optimist. Caspar was the complete opposite, but somehow the chemistry between them was combustible. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. This is on my keeper shelf.
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Just wish the ending was a little longer, detailed.. with a nice epilogue to follow :(
Asrina Maharani
Apr 13, 2011 Asrina Maharani rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: english, ebook, harlequin
Stupid idiot Prince!
But I don't know why,just that I love how Sarah Morgan writes the stories made me gave 4 stars.
Just read it,you'll know what I mean ;p
Cut Lilis
May 22, 2017 Cut Lilis rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Baca buku ini buat ngabisi waktu dan ternyata bikin nggak bisa berhenti. Tentang Casper, sang pangeran yang nggak percaya cinta dan Holly gadis yang baru diputusin tunangannya dan seorang pelayan. Nggak percaya diri dan merasa buruk rupa. Diiihhh, aku sebel banget sama si Casper ini, seenaknya ngatain hal negatif untuk Holly setelah apa yang dia lakuin sama Holly. Trs nuduh Holly yang bukan-bukan sampe nggak ngaku kalau bayi yang dikandung Holly itu anaknya. Rasanya pengen di uyel2 trs dibuang k ...more
dumbells
Nov 24, 2016 dumbells rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
OH MY GOD WHY THE HELL DO I KEEP FALLING FOR THIS FALSE ADVERTISING!!! I see people writing "oh I loved the heroine. she was so strong and independent and even after the hero was such a jerk she forgave him and blah blah blah." No. JUST HELL NO.
This woman is an idiot. Let me count the ways.
1. Was engaged to a dude for a long time and never gave it up to him. Then after she falls apart after their break up she gives it up to this complete stranger after a couple compliments of "you are special
Debbie DiFiore
Dec 23, 2016 Debbie DiFiore rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved, loved, loved this book. It had a feel good ending with it and reminded me of some of my favorite HP's like The Spanish Groom. /The heroine was sweet and I just loved her. She made the Prince crazy. I liked how everyone loved her and that she wasn't pretentious or anything. I know some people thought she was a doormat but I liked how she was true to herself and she loved the Prince and she had hope. This book did make me cry. The Prince was so mean and nasty at times and it just ripped a ...more
May

I loved the heroine.

How the Hero began to fall in love with her <3
TSN
Decent read. Refreshing with a prince who is actually behaving like an ass.
  • The Christmas Love-Child (Snow, Satin and Seduction)
  • The Sicilian's Marriage Arrangement
  • His Virgin Acquisition
  • The Frenchman's Love-Child (Brides of L'Amour, #1)
  • A Facade to Shatter (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #6)
  • The Heir from Nowhere
  • The Brunelli Baby Bargain
  • Powerful Italian, Penniless Housekeeper  (At His Service, #1)
  • The French Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress (International Billionaires, #3)
  • Prince of Scandal
  • One Last Night
About Sarah

USA Today bestselling author Sarah Morgan writes contemporary romance and her trademark humour and sensuality have gained her fans across the globe. She has been nominated 5 times for the prestigious RITA® Award from the Romance Writers of America and has won the award twice. Sarah lives near London, England, and when she isn't reading or writing she loves being outdoors.

Look out for M
More about Sarah Morgan...

International Billionaires (8 books)
  • At the Argentinean Billionaire's Bidding (International Billionaires, #2)
  • The French Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress (International Billionaires, #3)
  • The Ruthless Billionaire's Virgin (International Billionaires, #4)
  • The Italian Count's Defiant Bride (International Billionaires, #5)
  • The Bride's Awakening
  • Blackmailed Into the Greek Tycoon's Bed (International Billionaires, #7)
  • The Virgin Secretary's Impossible Boss (International Billionaires, #8)

“If you can’t stand the heat…’
‘Get out of the kitchen?’ Holly completed the proverb but Nicky gave a saucy wink.
‘Remove a layer of clothing.”
10 likes