Start by marking “Keir O'Connell's Mistress (Wanita Pilihan Keir O'Connell) (O'Connells, #1) ” as Want to Read:
Keir O'Connell's Mistress (Wanita Pilihan Keir O'Connell) (O'Connells, #1)

Keir O'Connell's Mistress (Wanita Pilihan Keir O'Connell) (O'Connells, #1) (The O'Connells #1)

3.44 of 5 stars 3.44  ·  rating details  ·  147 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Setelah enam tahun mengurus Hotel dan Kasino Desert Song milik keluarga di Las Vegas, Keir O'Connell memutuskan sudah saatnya ia pergi. Selain ingin membangun bisnis baru yang benar-benar miliknya sendiri, Keir merasa perlu menjauh dari hiruk-pikuk Las Vegas dan Cassie Berkovich yang bisa mengacaukan akal sehatnya.

Cassie Berkovich sudah muak menjadi pelayan. Dengan ijazah
Published 2009 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published January 1st 2003)

Be the first to ask a question about Keir O'Connell's Mistress (Wanita Pilihan Keir O'Connell) (O'Connells, #1)

Afifah Zabarij
Lumayan. Tapi masih lebih bgus yang Claiming His Love Child. Jadi pengen cari seri O'connells yang lain deh.
Lex (Fastidious Reader)
This book was one of my owned copy of a Harlequin Mills & Boons Sexy that I acquired back in 2004? Or 2005? It was the very first sexy book I have ever read. And I really liked it. At first because it was really hot. Who wouldn't when you are in your teens?! LOL. Yeah, my eyes are opened wide when I started reading this. I was 14 or 15.

I appreciated the hot boss, Kier O'Connell even when I was in that age. This book made me laugh, teared up a bit and well, made me hot? Lol.

Anyway, I love i
Tia
The passion between these two was so instant and I couldn't help but chuckle every single time they'd "argue". You could tell they wanted to rip each others close off. Big ha ha there because the heroine is a stripper in this novel. The hero was kind of an arrogant snob but thank god he got over it. It was definitely different and worth the read!
Adis
Nemu buku ini di gramedia dengan hanya 10rb saja. Langsung dibaca dan ga bisa berhenti. And I loved it!!! Suka banget deh. Nice and sweet love story with great character and quite good storyline. Walo halamannya ga banyak, Ms. Marton made the characters (even the secondary) very likeable.
Yulia Anggraini
baca seri ini dari buku 1 ampe buku 6 secara berurutan...n ad setu kesamaan dari k 6 ceritax..yaitu pas the end x,c heroine pasti kabur dari hero x... ;p
itu alah satu aq penutup fav q,tp klo semuax seperti itu,y pasti bosan jugalah dbwtx...
Asrina Maharani
tanpanya aku takkan melanjutkan ke cerita laennya *lebay*
Soteria
lumayan bagus
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Archana
Archana marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Liana
Liana marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Cathy Beckett
Cathy Beckett marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Fatima
Fatima marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Kia
Kia marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Desy Wijayanti
Desy Wijayanti marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The English Doctor's Baby (Westerling, #3)
  • Menjalani Pernikahan (To Make A Marriage) - Bachelor Sisters Book 3
  • The Magnate's Mistress
  • Stolen by the Sheikh
  • A Mediterranean Marriage (A Mediterranean Marriage #4)
  • The Brazilian's Blackmailed Bride (The Ramirez Brides #2)
  • The Ramirez Bride (The Ramirez Brides #1)
  • Bedding His Virgin Mistress
  • Menaklukkan Sang Dokter - Taming the Beastly MD
  • Pernikahan Terlarang (The Forbidden Marriage)
  • The Prince's Mistress
  • Innocent Wife, Baby of Shame
I live in a small town in Connecticut with my husband. I was 15, he was 18 when we met! Our house is bright and sun-filled, with deep woods behind us that are home to native wildlife from deer to fishers to coyotes. Wild turkeys plod through our yard; hawks fly overhead.

I've been a writer, one way or another, all my life. Before I could read, I made up poems and my mom wrote them down for me. In e
More about Sandra Marton...
Until You Emily: Sex & Sensibility (The Wilde Sisters, #1) Raffaele: Taming His Tempestuous Virgin (Orisini Brothers, #1) Billionaire Prince, Pregnant Mistress (The Royal House of Karedes #1) Not For Sale