Start by marking “Hold on to the Nights” as Want to Read:
Hold on to the Nights

Hold on to the Nights (Dressed to Thrill #3)

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  109 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Graeme Hamilton: Hollywood's hottest bachelor. Lara Whitfield: his biggest fan. To the world, they're strangers. But Lara has a juicy secret...their five-year-old annulled marriage is still legal!How should Lara break the news? Jump Graeme at a fan convention, of course...in costume! Her reward: the earthshaking sex she's been missing.But Graeme instantly recognizes Lara's...more
Published November 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Hold on to the Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hold on to the Nights

Mojca
Lara Whitfield's father recently passed away, disclosing a shocking secret. Lara's marriage to a struggling Scottish actor had never been annulled. She is still very much married, and the struggling actor is now Hollywood's favorite stud muffin.

Lara, not knowing the truth, has been dating a nice, safe man back in Chicago, never revealing to him what happened in Scotland when she was seventeen. And if she wants a future with her nice and safe boyfriend, she first have to get her divorce.
But first...more
Kaycee Sapinoso
To be honest, I actually have no intention of reading it yet. But every time I see the book cover I was like *oh my god! He's totally hot!.*

I can't no longer resist him. I have to read it now. I'm always into this kind of romances. All about second chances. Plus our Scottish hero Graeme is incredibly hot.

And there's only one word to describe it: HOT.

This book was steamy. Lots of mind-blowing, hot sex *that's according to the book* Haha! And yet, the love story was great. You could actually feel...more
Tine
This book was favorite to read out of the dressed to thrill series. It had a fine mix and complication and simplicity in the story.
Angi Broom
Good read for a sick day in bed.
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Really liked this classic Blaze title. I listened to the audio version (One of the good ones I've discovered through my Blaze membership through Audible-not all are good, btw) and didn't particularly like the narrator-too many awkward pauses in my opinion. I kept wishing for Phil Gigante's voice. *SIGH*
Sara
Straight-up wacky romance. Woman finds out she's still married after believing she's been divorced for 5 years so she seeks out her husband to break the news. Little does she know that the passion's still there--on both their parts.
Bean
Most of the story happens in the heads of the characters. One of them will ask a question, then the character is thinking or reminiscing for five paragraphs. I've forgotten the question by the time the answer comes.
Nada Al-Karmi
It was corny but kinda sweet. Loved that they stilled loved each other after all those years of separation. The romance was cute.
Emma
Really enjoyed this book. It's exactly how a Blaze book should be like. I won't say more, try it ;-)
Jen
Very hot scenes, but the plot didn't have much going for it...
Mem
3rd in the Dressed to Thrill series.
Benedict Ekiegini-okoh
Benedict Ekiegini-okoh marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Mokona
Mokona added it
Aug 30, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Lin
Lin marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Swapna Patil
Swapna Patil marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Able-Bodied (Harlequin Blaze #451) (Uniformly Hot!, #2) Flyboy Coming Up For Air Hot-Blooded (Harlequin Blaze, #563) No Going Back