Start by marking “The Magic School Bus Blasts Into Space (Scholastic Reader, Level 2)” as Want to Read:
The Magic School Bus Blasts Into Space (Scholastic Reader, Level 2)

The Magic School Bus Blasts Into Space (Magic School Bus Science Readers)

Carlos brings a space game to school. Then the Magic School Bus takes a field trip inside the game! Can Ms. Frizzle's class answer the space clues and make it out of the game? Blast off with the Magic School Bus and learn all about the solar system!
Published January 2009 by Scholastic

To ask other readers questions about The Magic School Bus Blasts Into Space, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Magic School Bus Blasts Into Space

Ariel Smith
Personal Reaction: These books are always so cute and enjoyable. I read this one to my preschoolers because we are talking about the solar system right now. They absolutely LOVED it. The kids and Ms. Frizzle are so quirky and fun to read about. The adventures always keep me, and my kiddos on the edge of their seats and its just so much fun to read.

Independent read: This book would be best for children who are just beginning to read, but at a higher level. So maybe 2nd grade, because it has comm
Danelle
Dec 22, 2012 Danelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: nonfiction, childrens
Both of the kiddos got a 'Magic School Bus Solar System Science Kit'. The kit contained this book and a model of the solar system. Great book - my daughter especially loves the escapades of Ms. Frizzle and her class trips. The books are fun while being informative. The model was fun to put together and the kiddos each have their own in their rooms. A great set that was sold by the Scholastic company.
Gloria Berger
These books are always fun to read. I always wished I would have had a teacher like Ms. Frizzle. This book would be a great addition to the science center. The book has some questions and students can answer to see how much knowledge they already have. Remember, Pluto is no longer a planet. Ah! Poor Pluto. Ms. Frizzle is the type of teacher I hope to be. She's fun, exciting, loves teaching and loves her kids.
Heather Ligman
I am not a big fan of Magic School Bus, but I know the kids do love these books. other than this book still calling Pluto a planet, it does a great job of entertaining children as they travel around the solar system, learning as they go. this would be a great book to have in the classroom. especially when studying the solar system.
Robin (jason&robin)
Jul 18, 2012 Robin (jason&robin) rated it really liked it
Shelves: childrens-books
This book has a lot of great information about space. My son has learned a lot and continues to ask questions and is more interested in space. He won this as a prize for completing the summer reading program at our library and it's a wonderful edition to his reading collection.
Ashley
Nov 03, 2014 Ashley rated it really liked it
Magic School bus teaches kids about our solar system in this book that describes the characteristics of the major planets, how Pluto exists in the Kuiper Belt, and what comets, moons, and asteroids are.
Rebecca Snodgrass
Sep 25, 2013 Rebecca Snodgrass rated it really liked it
Another cute Magic School Bus book on space. The comic like feel of it it's cute. It's a short easy read for your library!
Brenna
Brenna rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2013
Bee
Bee rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2016
Jennifer Truong
Jennifer Truong rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2013
Radley Kafka
Radley Kafka rated it really liked it
Mar 04, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2016
Erin Chambers
Good fun book to go along with teaching about planets and space.
Hayley
Hayley rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2012
Laura Shavers
Laura Shavers rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2014
Sharon
Sharon rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2015
Morgan Brown
Morgan Brown rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2016
Gabriel Dubransky
Gabriel Dubransky rated it really liked it
Oct 30, 2011
Alice Chen
Alice Chen rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2010
Laura rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2015
Dayana
Dayana rated it liked it
May 18, 2015
Sharon
Sharon rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2016
Laiqa Rohaizad
Laiqa Rohaizad rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2013
Toman Homeschool
Toman Homeschool rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2016
John Lloyd
John Lloyd rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2016
katharine febres
katharine febres rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2015
Kelseypearl
Kelseypearl rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2011
Sagan
Sagan rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2015
Sarah rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2013
Sparkle
Sparkle rated it liked it
Nov 03, 2012

Magic School Bus Science Readers (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • The Magic School Bus Gets Crabby
  • The Magic School Bus Has a Heart
  • The Magic School Bus Rides The Wind (Science Reader)
  • The Magic School Bus Takes A Moonwalk (Scholastic Reader Level 2)
  • The Magic School Bus Gets Caught in a Web
  • The Magic School Bus Gets Recycled (Scholastic Reader)
  • Magic School Bus and the Missing Tooth (Magic School Bus)
  • The Magic School Bus Fights Germs
  • The Magic School Bus Weathers The Storm (Scholastic Readers)
  • The Magic School Bus at the First Thanksgiving