The Savvy Sistahs

The Savvy Sistahs (Bennett Family #2)

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  274 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Amber, Carla and Brandy---known as the "ABCs"---are intelligent businesswomen who met in their business support group "The Savvy Sistahs Who Mean Business" and became the best of friends. They've bonded over lost loves, past hurts, and too many lonely nights. . .

Amber Stuart escaped an abusive marriage and now finds peace running her small bookstore. But when a man passes...more
Published November 1st 2003 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about The Savvy Sistahs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Savvy Sistahs

Nickita Council
This book was an enjoyable read. I couldn't go to sleep until I finished the last chapter. The stalker was not who I initially thought it was, but when I did figure it out, the author still didn't go in the way I thought she would. I will tell you that my imagination had me thinking that the secretary had had plastic surgery and transformed herself into someone Brandy could trust.

I also loved that the ladies were able to find love in the end. This part was predictable, but who wants a sad endin...more
Diana
I enjoyed this book because the women in it were realistic. They had been hurt by men and had unresolved issues that they were trying to work through prayer and by giving each other support. I liked that even though this is Christian fiction, it's realistic. The people are real people who deal with issues like lust and mistrust. They aren't painting a picture of perfection by any means. I could relate to that so I enjoyed reading it. The plot was a little predictable, no real elements of surpris...more
Toni Glasscoe
Jan 19, 2014 Toni Glasscoe added it
Shelves: fiction
A great story about women who uplift each other, and are friends.
Lisa
Very enjoyable reading to travel the journey with these 3 dynamic and spiritual woman. Brenda Jackson has always been one of my favorite authors. If you just want to take a break from the current world and your current conditions, I would recommend this book.
Shawnette
A Savvy Read

I enjoyed all the characters of this novel. Brenda Jackson has done it again. Three friends, three drama filled stories, and three steamy romance. I couldn't put it down. Enjoyed Brandy's story the most, but they were each a good read.
Renelle
Listen, these are some very intelligent sisters in this book. They have issues like everyone else but they learn to cope and get on with life. Good read.
Elaine Tomlin
You can be celibate and pursue your dreams for success. There are men who are also being celibate today. For various reasons until they find their soul mate.
Terri
I liked how the (3) friends met and how they encouraged each other through their separate trails and it had a happy ending.
S. Spencer
Sista's can have a family & be financially sound & still "hold it down".
Brandy
Brandy marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Shawnda
Shawnda marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Linda Evans ferrell
Linda Evans ferrell marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Ebony Duncan
Ebony Duncan marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Shaunte Clemons
Shaunte Clemons marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Yolanda
Yolanda marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
  • Welcome to Leo's
  • Big Girls Don't Cry
  • Any Rich Man Will Do
  • King's Passion

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando...more
More about Brenda Jackson...
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)