Perfect Timing

Perfect Timing (The Perfect Series #1)

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  449 ratings  ·  19 reviews
"A terrific book...Ms. Jackson brings passion and tenderness, faith and trust, together with friendship and family, and does it so well." --The Paperback Forum on Tonight and Forever
Published March 1st 2004 by Kensington (first published April 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Perfect Timing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfect Timing

Shawnette
Timing is Everything

Mya and Maxi forged their friendship in grade school. Along the way came Christopher and Mya's love, Garrett. Mya is a finance executive married to the professional athlete Garrett. Maxi is the college professor who was Christopher's only friend during their school years. Because of a secret that Mya chose to keep right after high school graduation, her relationship with Maxi is strained. Feeling like the town pariah, Christopher leaves Savannah vowing never to return. Ten ye...more
Pearl
I thought the love that Maxi and Christopher shared was really beautiful. Christopher had a lot of struggles to deal with and to over come them was great. I only wish that Brenda would have built on there relationship more it was to many distractions going on in the story. I was glad that Mya didn't let a kiss destroy there marriage, especially knowing that she was married to a NFL Football player and how women will come on to your man. Garrett really loved her deep in his soul. Also think that...more
Carol
Great story of timeless love strong enough to survive distance, time, and jealous attacks

Love can conquer a lot, but these characters have to decide if their love is enough to overcome some extremely tragic situations.
Michelle Wilson
Breathtaking and absolutely beautiful! This shows a great example of true love. No matter what were going through there's always second chances but through trials and tribulations we must choose what road we want to take. Taking risks always have consequences. Great writing a definite must read!
Toni Glasscoe
Christoper and Maxine are a wonderful couple. As kids, she believed in him and befriended him when no one else would. Imagine meeting years later and realizing that the feelings they had for each other would still be there. A story of love, confidence and hope.
Karen
This was an awesome love story between Maxi and Christopher in which Maxi's love, kindness, and friendship helped Christopher to love, trust, and cherish her and grant her the ultimate gift before the inevitable happened. It also told of Maxi's best friend, Mya and her husband Garrett and their true meaning of love, trust, betrayal, and ultimately forgiveness. Both love stories were excellent and is a great way to start off this "Perfect" series. Awesome read!
BW Diva
This was a very good read I can understand the friendship that Maxi & Mya had.....to lose close contact with your best friend .....Mya and Garrett had a great relationship it just goes to show that everyone goes thru things.......I would suggest this book!!!!!!
Joanne
Maxine and Myra have been friends since grammar school but a misunderstanding upon going to college had separated them. They reunite on their 15th class reunion cruise and become like sisters once more.
Ikaika
Dec 03, 2010 Ikaika rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
I love this book! Maxi and Christopher's story is a great love story. It shows true friendship, trust and most of all love. This so far...is one of my favorite Brenda Jackson books.
Shantina
Brenda Jackson at her best. I loved this book. It was wonderful and I Ms. Jackson is one of my favorite authors.
Whtyac
It was a nice entertaining read while exposing the complexities of long-term relationships and love.
Domonica Starks

The love Maxi & Christopher shared was epic & beautiful.
Raquel Moore
i liked it alot, it was alot better than perfect fit
Gwen
Nothing is better than love and friendship.
Shannon
Honor, Love and Trust.......... Beautiful Story!
Cf
I must say I enjoyed this book.
T'Laina D.
How cute! Love has found them
Yes I read For Fun
Yes I read For Fun marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Brandy
Brandy marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Shawnda
Shawnda marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
  • You and No Other (Graysons of New Mexico, #2)
  • Welcome to Leo's
  • Big Girls Don't Cry
  • Touch of Heaven
  • Sinful Chocolate
  • The Edge of Dawn

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando...more
More about Brenda Jackson...
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)

“no matter how big you think your problems are, someone else's problems could always be bigger, which makes yours relatively small!” 32 likes
“in due time you'll learn there is life after a lost love!” 29 likes