Start by marking “No More Playas” as Want to Read:
No More Playas

No More Playas (Playa's Series #2)

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  616 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Lance Montgomery, renowned relationship expert, has perfected the art of being a playa. His acclaimed workshops and bestselling books prove it. His most popular title, The Playa's Handbook, caused a major uproar among black women and men, and shot to the top of the bestseller list.
Then he met Dr. Asia Fowler, a colleague whose views on love are vastly different from his ow
Published November 1st 2005 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about No More Playas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No More Playas

OOSA
I don't want to be a playa NO more!

Dr. Lance Montgomery is the playa of all playas, until he meets Dr. Asia Fowler and loses his mind. Not sure of what is happening to him, he drives her away only to find out he loves her. WHAT! That can't be, he is a MACK. Macks don't fall in love.

Dr. Montgomery has a new book due on the editor's desk by May and is in no shape to even consider writing anything until he comes to terms with his feelings for the fine Dr. Fowler is engaged to another man. Dr Fowle
Monique Thomas
Reading this book was a emotional rollercoaster. The pain, lies, secrets and love were wrapped up perfectly. I read this out of sequence and plan to read the first book in this series, 'The Playa's Handbook' immediately.
Shemeka Mitchell
Brenda Jackson is one of my favorite authors. Lance is a force to be reckoned with once he sets his mind on something. .. better yet someone!
D.S. White
I loved Carrie and Connor's story. The author handled an often swept-under-the-rug issue with a frankness that was effective yet not over the top. Great job Mrs. Jackson!

I was however, disappointed in Lance and Asia's conclusion. Lance was not as dynamic in this sequel and (for me) there was a less believable quality, however I would still recommend the purchase of the Playa's Handbook and No Playas to anyone wanting a good read, with characters who make you laugh, shake your head or tick you o
M Landry
Some of the romantic elements got a little cheesy at some points, but this was an OK read.
Tennille Chatman
Awesome

Love is powerful when you find your soul mate, best friend and Lance found that in Asia. Love conquer all
Karen
Although the first installment of the "PLAYAS" series was excellent, I found the 2nd installment to be even better. I was secretly rooting for Lance and he did not disappoint...BRAVO...an excellent, powerful, and profound story of love with Lance and Asia, along with his sister, Carrie and playa Connor. A must read!
Tatiana Alexander
Sep 28, 2007 Tatiana Alexander rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Friends with Men problems
If your down about love filled relationships this book will make you really wanted to get up on them. This book take you on ride from the start to finish. It will make u laugh,cry,mad,happy,and sad all the same paragraph. Read this book !
Chelsea
Great, great, great.... The second book of the Playa series, is definitely my favorite so far!!! I love the fact that both Lance and Carrie were able to find love and themselves. I definitely recommend this one.
Brandi
I thought this was a very good book. Lots of optimism with relationships and how people can change for the better. If you are looking for a happy ending this will deliver. Good romance novel.
Nicole
I loved every minute of it...It's a must read if you want a juicy book to read before going to bed...but I must warn you guys you won't get any sleep once you started reading this book
Marilyn Diamond
I picked this book up on an accident and I can't put it down...Dr. Montgomery is the right one for Asia and I'll be glad when Jackson get's to the good part....
Renelle
This book was very good I recommend anything that Brenda Jackson has written she is one of my favorite authors
Kamee
Brenda Jackson always gives a great read....opt my attention the whole book
Cheryl
Nov 06, 2008 Cheryl added it
It's Brenda Jackson! Need I say more?!
Felicia Dotson
Decent story line...good book...
Yolanda
Love Brenda Jackson, very good read.
S. Spencer
Playas are "Played out"
Unique811
Loved ittttttttt!!!!!!
Tanya
Not as good as the first one.
Kelley
Loved it a must read
Real
Great love story
Diana
Mar 27, 2009 Diana added it
to be determined
Tameka Bryant
Tameka Bryant marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Sh_vy
Sh_vy marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
  • Welcome to Leo's
  • A Valentine Kiss: Cupids Bow\Made In Heaven\Matchmaker
  • In Another Man's Bed
  • A Whole Lotta Love
  • Unforgettable

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando
More about Brenda Jackson...

Playa's Series (3 books)
  • The Playa's Handbook
  • What a Woman Wants
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)