Start by marking “Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)” as Want to Read:
Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)

Riding The Storm (The Westmorelands #5)

4.46 of 5 stars 4.46  ·  rating details  ·  1,212 ratings  ·  34 reviews

Women called him the perfect storm because he could sweet-talk any woman into his bed, and regularly did so. Firefighter Storm Westmoreland used lovemaking the way other men used a long, hot shower-to blow off steam. Until a torrid weekend with a too-hot-to-handle virgin left a certain legendary player craving something other than mere physical gratification-.

Caught in the

Published April 11th 2006 by Silhouette Books (first published December 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Riding The Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Riding The Storm

Shawnette
“Riding the Storm” is another thrilling read. As with all the Westmoreland men, Storm is just as sexy, romantic and intelligent as the others. Once again I was captivated by the HOT & SPICY romance between Jayla and Storm. And I definitely love Mrs. Jackson's HAPPILY-EVER-AFTER endings. I look forward to continuing this series, until I'm all CAUGHT UP with each Westmoreland story.
Dorel
I loved how Storm & Jayla rekindled their attraction in New Orleans. I loved how Storm realized Jayla was the only woman for him. I loved how Jayla got the man she had a crush on for so many years. I really loved how Jayla & Storm got the family they wanted. This book was enjoyable to read & it is worth every penny.
Irene A
niiiiiiiiceeeeeeeeeeee! wish it could happen in reality...
Fabiola Chenet
Je l'ai lu en français (La maîtresse de Storm Westmoreland chez Harlequin Passions) mais comme ce roman fait partie d'un volume de deux et que je ne compte pas lire le deuxième de ce volume (d'un autre auteur), autant prendre la version anglaise. :-)

Tout ça pour dire: waouh! Hot! Hot! Hot! Et les héros trop tops et on retrouve pleins de personnages secondaires qu'on adore dont Thorn et Tara, l'un de mes couples préférés de la série!

A lire absolument.
Kimberley Jordan
Storm Westmoreland is one of my favorite Atlanta Westmorelands. I liked the opening love scenes in New Orleans. The fact that Storm is loyal to the memory of Jayla Cole's father does not stop him from falling in love and having some hot hot sex. I love the fact that Jayla wants a baby and that is exactly what Storm gives her... Those Westmoreland men will always give you exactly what you want.
Rebecca
Love it

Each one of these books make me want a Westmoreland man. Just when you think one brother can't possibly look better than the last brother you get a description of them. Storm is another sexy beast. There is nothing like a sexy fireman. Once again Brenda Jackson did a great job. Would highly recommend this book.
Lady Raven RAVE!
YES IT HAS ALOT OF SEX but if you were on vacation and ran in to the crush of your life wouldn't you have alot too if the feelings were mutual but it has a good storyline and i thought the ending was so sweet i wish BRENDA JACKSON would hook up her best friend in the book lisa with a family member a cousin i think that would be good...

Feel free to join my book group on Facebook (Romance Novel Junkies) and fan page ( Romance Novel Junkies Book Reviews). We have over 500 members, which includes w...more
Taz Will
Jayla and Storm were too hot for their own good. Jayla was pretty out there with the online stuff and the baby situation and for not taking Storm up on his offer.
Yvonne
and she has done it again ... a good read
Yolanda
Every time I read Westmoreland novel, I say Jesus send me a blessing. I can definitely relate to Jayla who longs for a baby but does not want the complications and drama that can so often come with marriage. She has long ago given up on love until a Storm literally turns her world upside down. Of course that Storm is a Westmoreland. A sought after bachelor who loves them good but never looks back until the beautiful takes him by a storm.
Connie Whitfield
Short and sweet! Storm is sexy, strong, powerful and earth-shaking just like his name! I loved the chemistry between Storm and Jayla. So glad they realized how important it is to communicate and to hold on to your dreams. Nicely Done!
Karen
Firefighter Captain, Storm Westmoreland took Jayla Cole by storm when they both were reacquainted in New Orleans. What an awesome love story that tells of how compromise and letting go of baggage came being about true love. Awesome read!
Kia Jordan
Good book, A relationship rekindled with lots of steamy sex! A son meeting his father he never knew existed, and a father meeting a son he never knew he had. Nice Read.
Kayla Dee
Loved the Westmorelands ! I wish the story was a little bit longer but it definitely was a good read. Finished it in 4 hours. haha i was really into it.
Devon
I think Storm is my fave! who am I kidding? the entire westmoreland series is my fave. And the Steele series. And the Jeffries series
Shelley
Cute little short story. I wouldn't have minded if it were longer so we could learn more about Jayla and Storm.
Abidemi
Dec 17, 2013 Abidemi marked it as to-read
Marilyn Diamond
I expected more from Jackson on this book...It took me months to complete the novel. It is a bit boring.
Phoenix Summers
Ms. Jackson has a way of weaving these characters together to create a perfect blend of believable romance.
LaTonya
Loved Storm and Jayla's story. It was a very hot and steamy read!
ms bookjunkie
And another Westmoreland bachelor bites the dust… :)
Jan
Likeable. The story as well as both characters.
Maddy
Wow not just a great story but so hot!!
I'm really enjoying the westmorelands
S. Spencer
More Westmoreland men
Fanci
Ummm ummm ummmm......
Jennifer Banks-milbry
Wow what a great read....
Brenda
This was an amazing read!
Teresa Scott
Gotta love this series.
Sunetta Hagler
Whew very good book
  • Dreaming of You (Graysons of New Mexico, #3)
  • Touch of Heaven
  • The Long Hot Summer
  • Big Girls Don't Cry
  • Sexy/Dangerous
  • Sinful Chocolate
  • Heated

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando...more
More about Brenda Jackson...
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Eternally Yours