Stone Cold Surrender (Silhouette Desire) (The Westmoreland Series)

Stone Cold Surrender (Silhouette Desire) (The Westmorelands #4)

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  1,174 ratings  ·  32 reviews
In this fourth installment of the Westmoreland series, Stone is following in his Uncle Corey Westmoreland's footsteps--a bachelor to the end. Uncle Corey has an entire mountain to himself and has declared it off limits to women. Both men are affirmed bachelors until the Winters' women step into their lives.
Mass Market Paperback, 192 pages
Published February 14th 2006 by Harlequin (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Stone Cold Surrender (Silhouette Desire), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stone Cold Surrender (Silhouette Desire)

Kaycee Sapinoso
Stone Cold Surrender is the fourth installment in the Westmoreland Family Series I loved it but not as much as I loved the second and third book. But I can say that the story line was somewhat refreshing for me. I don't recall having ever read a book where both the heroine and her mother fell in love with two men related to each other.

Madison Winters is a music teacher in Boston and in a mission to find her mother in Montana to convince her to come home or at least to know her reason. I underst...more
Shawnette
Brenda Jackson does it AGAIN, with this ENGAGING love-at-first-sight romantic treat for our reading pleasure. I love reading about the Westmoreland clan. I enjoyed reading about Stone and how he UNWILLINGLY falls in love with the prim, proper and SURPRISINGLY passionate Madison. Mrs. Jackson delivers a short, spicy, Happily-Ever-After for NOT one, but two of the Westmoreland men in this tale. I'm looking forward to the next Westmoreland "fall".
ms bookjunkie
I'm still enjoying these Westmoreland stories. (But…why am I starting to get the feeling of same old, same old? Is BJ another author that should not be glommed? (It's not a bad thing, just a fact of life. Some of my abso-fave authors definitely should not be glommed!))
Lady Raven RAVE!
Just re read this book it was one of the earliest books for the Westmoreland series. I enjoyed it.

Tamala Stuckey
I did not like this book as much as her others. I loved the backdrop of Montana and the mountains and Yellowstone. It just so happened that I started the book on a flight to that area of the country and was so surprised because I had no idea it would be set there. I think I was able to relate to it more because of that.

I cannot quite put a finger on what it is about this book that was not there for me. It's like that character depth Ive seen in her other Westmoreland books wasn't here.

Also I d...more
Connie Whitfield
Really cute story! Stone Westmoreland, also known as crime/thriller writer, Rock Mason, is on his way to Montana to begin writing his next book. On the plane, he meets Madison, a woman who is gripping his thigh as a result of her fear of flying. I liked the sweet way their relationship developed.
Rebecca
Beautiful

Madison and Stone are so beautiful. The steamy scenes between them were so sexy. Loved the passion that they had between them. Once again Brenda Jackson wrote a great book. Would highly recommend this book.
Karen
Another excellent Westmoreland love story. Stone wrote his own passionate and true love story when he met and fell in love with the Boston city girl, Madison Winters. Although he thought to be a diehard bachelor, meeting Madison while trying to locate her mother proved to be something altogether new and different for him. While trying to teach her about passion, he learned first hand that what his mother predicted about her children finding love at first sight rang true for him as well. Awesome...more
Yvonne
truly enjoyed it
Shatricia
I absolutely fell in love with this book. It is by far my favorite of all the Westmoreland series books that I have read. Madison is so relatable to me. I love that she comes into her own as a woman in this book. Storm is my ideal man. Of all the Westmoreland's I think he would be the one that I would choose too. This was just an incredible read
Dorel
The reason why I gave this book 4 stars because I enjoyed the secondary storyline more than the main storyline. I thought Madison was the dumbest females to be matched up with Stone he deserved a better woman. Out of the 2 main characters I enjoyed Stone the most.
Jennifer Antony
Stone was smitten at first-sight with Madison, a terrified tempting woman sits beside him in the plane all the way to Montana. I love the part in the story where every Westmoreland had an love at first sight wedding. That is amazing.

Sophia
liked this book. would read again.
Tt
This book was good, I really injoyed reading it. The lesson i learned from this book is if something is meant for you it will be for you no matter what unexpectedly comes your way, and nothing can change it.
Taz Will
This is in my top five. I was rooting for Stone after that horse ride up the mountain with Madison. Then after "the" horse ride I was all in for these two to get together.
Marren
A handsome novel

Fireworks, sparks, rekindled fame... love

The song Collide by Howie Day gives a fair summary of the novel (I believe)
Keke Chanel
Enjoyed the story but I wasn't as captivated with this book as the others. Still love Stone though. Didn't care of Madison as much.
LaTonya
I enjoyed this book, but not as much as I did the previous books in the Westmoreland series.
Carla wynn
Good, but didn't connect as much with these character as her others
Shanae
I finally read about Stone Westmoreland & I enjoyed it.
Shannon
Take me up the mountain anytime!!!!!
Renee
another westmoreland I can't get enough
Teresa Scott
Another great book in the series.
S. Spencer
Another Westmoreland man!
Tameeka Grooms Nicolas
Brenda Jackson is on fire
Pamela
This is a ok read
  • Dreaming of You (Graysons of New Mexico, #3)
  • Sinful Chocolate
  • Touch of Heaven
  • Living Large
  • Big Girls Don't Cry
  • Sexy/Dangerous
  • Hot Like Fire

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando...more
More about Brenda Jackson...
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)