Start by marking “The Tiara Club” as Want to Read:
The Tiara Club

The Tiara Club

Grab your sparkliest tiara, blend your favorite fruity drink, and get ready to laugh and cry with the women of the Tiara Club.

Georgia Elliott grew up in a small Gulf town full of Southern charm---and a superefficient grapevine---so the few secrets she's managed to keep are precious, including that she invented TV's hottest new kitchen gadget, the Miracle Chef. A second-gen
Published July 15th 2005 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about The Tiara Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Tiara Club

Red Queen by Victoria AveyardAsk Again Later by Liz CzukasThe Princess Diaries by Meg CabotSnow Queen by Emma HarrisonCrowned by Julie Linker
Tiaras on the Cover
8th out of 49 books — 8 voters
Princess Charlotte and the Birthday Ball by Vivian FrenchChocolate Dreams by Helen PerelmanThe Secret Promise by Paula HarrisonA Dream Come True by Chloe RyderThe Special Secret by Chloe Ryder
Fun books for little girls 2
11th out of 100 books — 2 voters

More lists with this book...

Valerie Andrews
Mar 24, 2016 Valerie Andrews rated it really liked it
What fun to discover a book that you've never heard of and select from the library shelves strictly based on the title! This was such a fun read, even with its few inaccuracies in Southern culture (we do NOT say "prawns" for shrimp).

The Tiara Club members – mostly long-time friends and beauty queens steeped in the customs and manners of their small Southern town – have plenty of secrets among them. And in one two-week period, when a TV cooking show host comes to town, many of those secrets are
Heidi
Nov 06, 2008 Heidi rated it it was ok
This book was very interesting and a fun read. The reason why I only gave it two stars is because it had some graphic sex scenes that I skipped over. It also had some bad language that I just didn't think was needed. I liked the story lines until the end when all the sudden it got weird. But it ended well also. I guess you could say I had a love hate relationship with this book.
Rebecca Menger
Jul 21, 2014 Rebecca Menger rated it really liked it
This was a fun book to read! There's mystery, romance, action and lots if hilarity. There were several times when I actually laughed, out loud and hard, over parts of this book! There are some detailed sex scenes in this book (3-4, I believe), which could cause some blushing & may be something to keep away from younger readers, depending on your views. All in all, two thumbs up!
Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews
I'd probably actually give this book 3.5 stars. The book is good, I had a few moments where I laughed, but it wasn't what I thought it might be compared to her other books.

This is the story of Georgia who thinks she needs to hide her intelligence and is destined to be no more than a beauty queen in her small town. Along comes Daniel, son of move stars with his own cooking show and he pits his skill against her invention, the Magic Chef...that no one knows about (or so she thinks).

It has the usu
Janet Cleary
Aug 06, 2016 Janet Cleary rated it liked it
An amusing story about friendship, beauty pageants, Southern living, deep, dark secrets, and the sacrifices made in the name of love.
Laura Landis
Jun 14, 2014 Laura Landis rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Oh my gosh, I laughed until I cried.
Tonya
Jun 25, 2016 Tonya rated it really liked it
What a fun read!!
Lauren Czeb
Feb 17, 2016 Lauren Czeb rated it really liked it
This was an excellent book; I found it to be cute and entertaining. It was a light read and the author left you wondering what would happen next so you didn't want to put the book down. At times, the relationship between Georgia and her mother became annoying and difficult to read about but it all was explained in the end of the novel. I would definitely read another book by Beverly Brandt.
Jen
May 15, 2010 Jen rated it really liked it
I love reading books that are light, fun, and have engaging characters. This book was just that. The plot wasn't like I expected and had some neat twists throughout the story. I thought the concept of the Tiara club was really cute and the book was written well with a mix of romance, humor, and suspense. It's definitely a pick me up on a bad day!
Stephanie
Jul 29, 2012 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: adults
Loved it! Hard to put down, stayed up way too late 2 nights! I loved how every character had a story to share. I will enjoy reading again next summer and reading other books by this author. (rated: "R" intense sexual situations)
Beth
Nov 10, 2011 Beth rated it liked it
This is the second time I've read this, and it's still pretty cute. I'm not crazy about the two characters falling in "love" over the course of two weeks, but that's how these books go. Fast, fun, and entertaining.
Jessica
Jul 30, 2009 Jessica rated it liked it
This was another book club read. It was a fun easy read - good summer book although it might be a little too graphic for some people. I think one of the girls from club called it a "good summer trashy book".
Robin Klaene
Apr 18, 2012 Robin Klaene rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
This was a fun book to read while on vacation. I love books that are placed in the south and features a group of fun women and this had both. Will look for other books by the author for this summer.
Just - The romance reader
Apr 11, 2009 Just - The romance reader rated it it was amazing
This book was such a fun read. It had humor, wit and southern charm. I can imagine that hanging out with the "Tiara Club" would be sooo much fun, if a little dramatic.
Abbey
Aug 11, 2008 Abbey rated it liked it
This was a mindless beach read about women in the south who are former beauty queens. It was really funny and a good book to take your mind off of life in general.
Carley
May 28, 2012 Carley rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012

I really enjoyed this light-hearted chick lit. The characters were all likeable and I loved reading about all the Do's & Don'ts of a Southern town.
Aug 07, 2009 Sarah rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, it's a great peak into life as a Southern women but also into the deep bonds of friendship and love.
Ali
May 27, 2011 Ali rated it really liked it
This was a really fun, light book, but I didn't like the ending. It was a great book up until the last 20 pages.
Cindy
Oct 05, 2010 Cindy rated it liked it
Cute and fun involving a crowd of girlfriends you'd love to hang out with!
Sep 06, 2010 Laura rated it really liked it
There was a lot going on in this book, but it was cute
Cheryl
Mar 01, 2008 Cheryl rated it liked it
This was a cute novel, with a really weird ending...
Jennie
Mar 01, 2009 Jennie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: chic-lit, romance
Very funny, chic-lit, a good read for by the pool.
Tif
May 02, 2008 Tif rated it liked it
Super cheesy book, but admittedly enjoyable.
Traci
Jul 29, 2007 Traci rated it liked it
ezsy read - no thinker - good beach book
Sarita
Aug 12, 2011 Sarita added it
Delightful! Awesome plot twist!
Stacey
Apr 28, 2016 Stacey rated it really liked it
Cute
Good read
Maeghan Chapin
Maeghan Chapin marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2016
Saloni Chudgar
Saloni Chudgar rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2016
Susan
Susan rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2016
  • I Shaved My Legs For This?!
  • More Than This: A Novel
  • The Red Hat Club Rides Again
  • Princess Charlotte and the Enchanted Rose (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers, #1)
  • How To Meet Cute Boys
  • The Chick Palace
  • The Wishing Garden
  • The Southern Belle's Handbook: Sissy LeBlanc's Rules to Live by
  • Blame It on Paris
  • The Adultery Diet
  • Socialite Evenings
  • The Sex on the Beach Book Club
  • Hunting the Demon (Demon Hunters, #2)
  • Some Girls Do (Sisters Trilogy #1)
  • Pushing 30