Samurai X 25: Kebenaran

Samurai X 25: Kebenaran (Rurouni Kenshin #25)

4.41 of 5 stars 4.41  ·  rating details  ·  986 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Action, romance, and historical intrigue help make Nobuhiro Watsuki's Rurouni Kenshin, the tale of a wandering swordsman set against the backdrop of the Meiji Restoration, one of the most popular Shonen Jump titles among fans to date. Himura Kenshin, once an assassin (or hitokiri) of ferocious power, now fights to protect the honor of those in need.
Published March 2003 by PT. Elex Media Komputindo (first published April 2nd 1999)

Federiken Masters
Mar 09, 2010 Federiken Masters rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Los mismos
Recommended to Federiken by: Lo mismo
Otro tomo que volaron de un plumazo y que no voy a reseñar por caprichoso chinchudo. Eso sí, la escena en la que Kenshin rompe las cadenas de su sakabatoh es un epic win en todos los idiomas.
Robin
This story literally has everything I love in a manga. A fantastic main character with a wonderful backstory, an awesome leading lady who isn't just there for boob-service and actually has a great, well-rounded character, wonderful and memorable supporting characters whether they be friends or foes, stories that get rounded-out and resolved and don't just focus on getting the BRAND NEW FIGHTING TECHNIQUE!!1, a storyline that doesn't stray into sentimental or cliche and yet still tugs at your hea...more
Kelsey
Rurouni Kenshin is the second manga that I ever finished reading. I like the drawing style a lot and thought that the plot was pretty good. The thing that I liked about this manga was that there are several people and events in here (such as Saito Hajime, Katsura Kogoro, etc.) that were real/ did happen and I enjoyed looking up said people and events and finding out the historical facts. The manga is also a good read.
Sara
Hyōgo escapes the prison and starts to rampage through the town. Only Yahiko is brave enough to stand up to him and puts up quite a battle. At the last moment, Kenshin arrives (from the urging of Tsuname) and makes sure Yahiko doesn't die. I love seeing Yahiko's growth from the early volumes to now!

Our group is slowly coming back together- we are waiting for Sanosuke.
Michelle
Not only was this an action packed series, but it was also full of great historical information. I learned so much about Japan's history by reading this series. Watsuki managed to throw in a nice amount of romance as well. All in all, it was a great fun read that kept me wanting more.
Nikki
I spent most of this volume squealing and clapping my hands. Yahiko's battle is brilliant, it's fun to see him becoming more and more like Kenshin, and Kenshin coming back is always brilliant. I can't believe there's only three volumes left!

Stills needs more Sanosuke, though.
Starbubbles
why don't these people disclose thier identities to anyone?! geez! still, by this point i'm convinced that the re-readability would make it worth tracking down the entire series to own, and not just borrow.
Jeffrey
Best volume of the series so far, it provides great character development and demonstrates how people's words and actions can still inspire when they are no longer around.
Declan
Yahiko is a legend, and comes very close in this issue to taking over Sano as my favourite character.
Doopa5000
Very violent which is good.
Steph
I love this series!
Morgan
Morgan added it
Jul 12, 2014
ReadingFrog
ReadingFrog marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Sunny
Sunny marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Cynthia Furlong
Cynthia Furlong marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
  • Ranma 1/2, Volume 22
  • Yu Yu Hakusho (Volume 5: Focus Your Mind As One!)
Watsuki Nobuhiro (和月 伸宏) is a Japanese manga artist, best known for his samurai-themed series Rurouni Kenshin. He once worked as an assistant for his favorite author Takeshi Obata.
More about Nobuhiro Watsuki...
Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 1 (Rurouni Kenshin, #1) Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 3 (Rurouni Kenshin #3) Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 2  (Rurouni Kenshin, #2) Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 4  (Rurouni Kenshin #4) Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 8 (Rurouni Kenshin #8)