Start by marking “Samurai X 9: Tiba Di Kyoto” as Want to Read:
Samurai X 9: Tiba Di Kyoto

Samurai X 9: Tiba Di Kyoto (Rurouni Kenshin #9)

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  1,574 ratings  ·  18 reviews
After a night of gambling, Kenshin and Sanosuke return with an unexpected prize - a woman. Beautiful and mysterious, Takani Megumi, the daughter of a famous family of physicians, has unwittingly been participating in the production of a super-powerful, super-profitable form of opium. Hot on her trail is shady industrialist Kanryu, and Sanosuke may not be her best protector ...more
Published October 2001 by PT. Elex Media Komputindo (first published February 2nd 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Samurai X 9, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Samurai X 9

La Revistería Comics
Reedición de Rurouni Kenshin volumen 9: La llegada a Kyoto.
Incluye la popular sección "Aclaraciones de la traducción" y el índice original, inédito en la primera edición argentina.

Índice de Rurouni Kenshin Volumen 9: La llegada a Kyoto
Capítulo 67: Un pequeño brote de violencia
Capítulo 68: Retrato de un hombre ambicioso
Capítulo 69: Estrategias de batalla
Capítulo 70: Soujiro - El TenKen
Capítulo 71: Otra vez hacia Kyoto
Capítulo 72: Encuentro en el bosque (primera parte)
Capítulo 73: Encuentro en el
Sara
We finally meet Shishio Makoto in this volume, but a battle with Kenshin will happen at a later date. However, there was a brief fight with Seta Sōjiro that left Kenshin's sword broken (Sōjiro's too). We also had a battle with Senkaku (and his disturbing manhood) but that wasn't too much of a focal point. The end of the volume has Kenshin in Kyoto, searching for someone to fix his sword. Unknown to him, Kaoru and Yahiko have also arrived in Kyoto and are looking for him.

Sanosuke was going throug
Robin
This story literally has everything I love in a manga. A fantastic main character with a wonderful backstory, an awesome leading lady who isn't just there for boob-service and actually has a great, well-rounded character, wonderful and memorable supporting characters whether they be friends or foes, stories that get rounded-out and resolved and don't just focus on getting the BRAND NEW FIGHTING TECHNIQUE!!1, a storyline that doesn't stray into sentimental or cliche and yet still tugs at your hea ...more
Elizabeth Licata
This story arc is more intricate than the others so far
Michelle
Not only was this an action packed series, but it was also full of great historical information. I learned so much about Japan's history by reading this series. Watsuki managed to throw in a nice amount of romance as well. All in all, it was a great fun read that kept me wanting more.
Nikki
This arc is still awesome. The fight where the sakabato breaks is interesting, and Sano's development is still interesting. I don't even have my usual "needs moar Sano" complaint -- although I would like more of the Kenshin-Sanosuke duo.
Jeffrey
Book 9 is the, somewhat stereotypical, episode where Kenshin is forced to admit he is not strong enough to face his current villain. Still fun to read and well done.
Robert J. Roland
I thought that this Rurouni Kenshin was as good as the others. Well thought out, entertaining, suspenceful and leaving the readers wanting more. This was a good read.
Declan
Last of the current batch I've been given, and a good place to stop as all hell is about to break lose I believe. Can't wait till I get some more.
Federiken Masters
Apr 01, 2014 Federiken Masters rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Los mismos
Recommended to Federiken by: Lo mismo
Switcheo a la reedición argentina (impresa en España) hasta tener a mano la vieja y poder subir la data correspondiente.
Toni
For some reason the mention of Hiko made me happy. I didn't think I liked him that much. Heh.
Variaciones Enrojo
Reedición argentina del tomo nueve: La llegada a Kyoto.
Steph
Sep 27, 2008 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: manga lovers
Shelves: manga
One of my favorite manga series.
Doopa5000
Very violent which is good.
Amélie Bernard
Amélie Bernard marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Erin
Erin added it
Jun 26, 2015
Selinergonenc
Selinergonenc marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Alea
Alea marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
  • Ranma 1/2, Vol. 27
  • Yu Yu Hakusho, Volume 6: The Dark Tournament (Yu Yu Hakusho, #6)
  • Trigun: Deep Space Planet Future Gun Action!! #2 (Trigun, #2)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 04 (Fullmetal Alchemist, #4)
Watsuki Nobuhiro (和月 伸宏) is a Japanese manga artist, best known for his samurai-themed series Rurouni Kenshin. He once worked as an assistant for his favorite author Takeshi Obata.
More about Nobuhiro Watsuki...

Rurouni Kenshin (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 1 (Rurouni Kenshin, #1)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 2 (Rurouni Kenshin, #2)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 3 (Rurouni Kenshin, #3)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 4 (Rurouni Kenshin, #4)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 5 (Rurouni Kenshin, #5)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 6 (Rurouni Kenshin, #6)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 7 (Rurouni Kenshin, #7)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 8 (Rurouni Kenshin, #8)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 10 (Rurouni Kenshin, #10)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 11 (Rurouni Kenshin, #11)
Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 1 (Rurouni Kenshin, #1) Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 3 (Rurouni Kenshin, #3) Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 2 (Rurouni Kenshin, #2) Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 4 (Rurouni Kenshin, #4) Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 8 (Rurouni Kenshin, #8)