Start by marking “Key to Forever (Draycott Abbey #4)” as Want to Read:
Key to Forever (Draycott Abbey #4)

Key to Forever (Draycott Abbey #4)

Once raised to defend a doomed Scottish queen, the Cameron sword lies hidden, guarded by a deadly curse. Only the bravest dare seek the fabled blade - and the rare treasure it contains.

Published June 29th 2004 by Avon (first published January 1st 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Key to Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Key to Forever

Krissys
Mar 25, 2016 Krissys rated it liked it
Shelves: featured-books, star

A British earl with gypsy blood, in his wild youth Alexei Cameron shared an extraordinary night with a beautiful stranger who vanished with the dawn. Now she is back in his life - bound to him in a chilling mission.

A tour guide at beautiful Draycott Abbey and an expert on ancient weaponry, Joanna Russell had good
Ruth Ellen
Jun 18, 2017 Ruth Ellen rated it really liked it
Alexei and Joanne must find the Cameron sword. But falling for each other was a bonus. Read this tempting tale .
Maura
Jessi
Jun 27, 2010 Jessi rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I had forgotten how much I enjoyed Christina Skye. I saw this book at the Gardiner Library and it immediately sent me into memory land. I used to re-read her books at least once a year.
This particular book has all of the elements of a typical Skye book, a touch of fantasy, a little mystery and a lot of romance. This one features Joanna Russell, a woman who fixes rare and old swords, and Alex Cameron, a man who makes swords. Alex is also the Earl of Greywood and the son of a gypsy who has given
Dana
May 25, 2013 Dana rated it really liked it
As Always C.S. never disappoints. I absolutely fell in love with all the characters and the previous history of Joanna and Alexei was just the cherry on top. There are so many mysteries and confusion and ghosts and passion that I couldn't put the book down. It's now one of my very well-worn books that I can re-read to my heart's content. Christina Skye always amazes me with her plots and ideas and I loved the idea of the Cameron Claymore and the gypsy blood. It was all so perfectly written and d ...more
Christine
Normally I give books that I abandon only 1 star, but this book wasn't quite that bad. Mostly, I just got fed up with it. It's crime is a familiar one in the romance genre, one that I have tried to overlook or forgive due to its sheer frequency, but in this case the withholding of information drove me batty. The dramatic tension was completely undermined by prominent events in the characters' background that were told out of order and with sheer melodrama.
Iola
Sep 08, 2012 Iola rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf, 2012
Hmm. Can I count this in my 2012 Reading Challenge if I didn't finish it?

I got to about page 220, by which time I hadn't really developed any empathy for the heroine, any liking for the hero, or any feeling as to why they should get a HEA. But the real reason I stopped reading was the ghostly deux ex machina to excess. I don't mind paranormal, I don't mind ghosts in certain circumstances... but this just didn't work for me.
Susan Laine
Aug 14, 2009 Susan Laine marked it as to-read
Shelves: have
have
Helena
Jun 23, 2011 Helena rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
I absolutely love her books!
Nancy Laney
Sep 01, 2013 Nancy Laney added it
Shelves: romance
Draycott Book 6
Michele bookloverforever
Feb 06, 2013 Michele bookloverforever rated it really liked it
great story.
Lisa Mitten
Lisa Mitten rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2013
Lisa B
Lisa B rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2010
Cindy
Cindy rated it really liked it
Nov 24, 2012
Carol
Carol rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2012
Leslie
Leslie rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2008
Virginia
Virginia rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2013
Amie
Amie rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2012
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it really liked it
Dec 19, 2014
Melody
Melody rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2012
Jazkle44
Jazkle44 rated it it was amazing
Oct 30, 2009
Lori Howe
Lori Howe rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2012
Janice
Janice rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2013
Errin
Errin rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2014
Lee-anne
Lee-anne rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2012
M.T. Acquaire
M.T. Acquaire rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2012
Elizabeth (Liz)
Elizabeth (Liz) rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2011
Patsy
Patsy rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2013
Lynn
Lynn rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2013
  • Blaze
  • One More Valentine
  • Bewitching Love Stories (Draycott Abbey #.6)
  • The Ground She Walks Upon
  • Loose and Easy (Steele Street, #9)
  • Haunting Love Stories (Draycott Abbey #.4)
  • The Ruby
  • Daughter of Fire (Merlin's Legacy, #1)
  • My Lady Vixen
  • My Nerdy Valentine (Nerds, #7)
  • The Sound of Snow
  • Sweet Savage Heart
  • The McKenzie Artifact (Smithson Group SG-5 #5)
  • My Timeswept Heart (Blackwells, #1)
  • Fortune's Lady
  • Everlasting Love
  • Phi Beta Bimbo
AKA Roberta Helmer

Roberta Helmer is an American writer of Chinese art and culture and as Christina Skye is a best-selling USA Today and Publishers Weekly writer of over 23 romance novels. Her romance book have been traslated into 8 languages.

Roberta Helmer was born in Dayton, Ohio, U.S.A., an is a descendant of Revolutionary War hero Adam Helmer. She attended the University of Pennsylvania and ob
More about Christina Skye...

Draycott Abbey (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Hour of the Rose (Draycott Abbey #1)
  • Bridge of Dreams (Draycott Abbey #2)
  • Bride of the Mist (Draycott Abbey #3)
  • Season of Wishes (Draycott Abbey #5)
  • Christmas Knight (Draycott Abbey #6)
  • The Perfect Gift (Draycott Abbey, #7)
  • Draycott Everlasting: Christmas Knight & Moonrise (Draycott Abbey #7.5 & 6)
  • To Catch A Thief (Draycott Abbey #8)
  • Bound by Dreams (Draycott Abbey #9)
  • Christmas At Draycott Abbey (Draycott Abbey #10)