Just for Today

Just for Today

4.65 of 5 stars 4.65  ·  rating details  ·  141 ratings  ·  6 reviews
First published in August 1992, this book helps NA members focus on a new recovery principle every day. Each of the 366 daily entries opens with an NA quote, examines the day's topic, and closes with a focusing thought or affirmation. Includes subject index.

The boxed gift edition has a red leatherette cover, sewn-in satin bookmark, and quality paper.

Hardcover, Revised, Gift Edition
Published 2008 by Narcotics Anonymous World Services (first published January 1st 1991)

To ask other readers questions about Just for Today, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just for Today

carey lina
Mar 26, 2011 carey lina is currently reading it
a failed addict since age 14, I can still get down with a daily reader for ritual value and for its helpful advice. also a good learning tool.
Renee Sigler
The description of this book above is completely inaccurate. This book is a 365 day daily meditation/inspiration book written by Narcotics Anonymous.
Alissa Cook
I love my devotions every morning, and it's nice to know I have one that's aimed specifically toward recovery. I wish I could find others just like it, I could definitely go for another one as well! 
Laurie
A fabulous book to keep you on track and thoughtful of your Recovery. Have read it several times over many years in Recovery.
Duane Donecker
excellent, helps me stay sober each and every day!!!!!!
Hank
Read it daily! Good food!
James Stanley
James Stanley marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Joey N
Joey N marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Keri Anderson
Keri Anderson marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Ralph Notaro
Ralph Notaro marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Richard Monette
Richard Monette marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Corrina Hill
Corrina Hill marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Adina
Adina is currently reading it
Aug 03, 2014
Jaclyn Gillis
Jaclyn Gillis marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Shelly Ford
Shelly Ford marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Harold Black
Harold Black marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Nadia Omar
Nadia Omar marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Ahsana Angona
Ahsana Angona marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Bablu Khan
Bablu Khan marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Sharanya Mukherjee
Sharanya Mukherjee marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Narcotics Anonymous is a non-profit fellowship or society of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem.
More about Narcotics Anonymous...
Narcotics Anonymous It Works, How and Why: The Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of Narcotics Anonymous The Narcotics Anonymous Step Working Guides Living Clean: The Journey Continues Narcotics Anonymous: White Booklet