Start by marking “24 Colors” as Want to Read:
24 Colors

24 Colors

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  214 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Nanaka loves to paint. So when she enters high school, she gets excited at the prospect of joining the arts club. However, there's only two members-- the mysterious Chihaya and the energetic Kento. They're both good-looking guys, and Chihaya shares Nanaka's love for painting! Alongside the two gorgeous guys (and Nanaka's best friend)...what will happen?
Published 2008

To ask other readers questions about 24 Colors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 24 Colors

Sarah Jane Smith
Rarely has a shoujo manga in one volume captured my heart and strung me along page by page as 24 Colors has. The thing about this manga is that it is gorgeous; Kozue Chiba’s artwork is just visually stunning and contains a lot of standard shoujo tropes (walking through cherry blossoms, dramatic spreads of one panel scenes, highly textured emotional moments) while twisting them about into something unique. Plus, everything is about art. This manga never forgets it is a story about art students tr ...more
Starbubbles
Wow! It was soo good; I loved it! I sort of wish there were 24 chapters, one for each color. It was very sugary sweet, and a nice short read. I will really enjoy reading it again in the future!
Kadie D♥
Love it, I truely do.
I wish the story was longer.
Chubby~anna
wah.. these is soo waow!~
Sofi
Puntaje (Overall): 4/5
Historia (Story): 3/5
Arte (Art): 5/5
Personajes (Character): 2/5
Disfrute (Enjoyment): 4/5

Historia:
Este manga trata sobre Nanaka, una chica de 15 años que ama pintar y cuando entra al secundario termina siendo parte del club de arte con sólo 4 integrantes. Uno de los dos chicos del club atrapa la atención de Nanaka, especialmente porque comparten el amor a la pintura y saben expresarse mejor con ella que con palabras.

El ritmo del manga me pareció demasiado precipitado aunque
Cheyenne
It's a cute manga but beware of the cliffhanger ending. Since it's short I do thinks it's fitting though. There isn't any 'shockers' in it but it does contain a few up and downs with a hint of a love triangle. The typical stuff.
Rabia
Very nice story. I really loved the art, but I think they should have added some more volumes. If the author had continued to make more volumes, it would have been much more popular.
Allyn Richards
This book makes me like to at least try painting once. But then I remember that I sucked at drawing. I truly enjoyed reading it though.
Moon Hirasawa
The story is amazing...and I really loved it :)
Fairuz Hasna Karimah
This manga is very innocent & sweet!
Elspeth
Pretty like a watercolor.
Em
Jun 29, 2011 Em rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Aww! Cute manga <3
AGEHA
AGEHA marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Stevie Norman
Stevie Norman marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Cristina Pesapane
Cristina Pesapane marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Christina Le
Christina Le marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Vernesha Jackson
Vernesha Jackson marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • キスよりも早く11 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 11] (Faster than a Kiss #11)
  • キャットストリート Vol. 6 [Kyatto Sutorīto] (Cat Street, #6)
  • Caramel Milk Tea
  • オオカミ少女と黒王子 3 [Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji 3]
  • ココにいるよ!(3) (Koko ni Iru Yo!, #3)
  • The One, Volume #8
  • Orange 2 (オレソジ, #2)
  • 16 Life, Vol. 01
7 Genme wa Himitsu Crayon Days - Daikirai na Aitsu, Vol. 01 左手のラブレター [Hidarite no love Letter] ひとりぼっちはさみしくて #1 [Hitoribocchi wa Samishikute] Crayon Days - Daikirai na Aitsu, Vol. 03