Start by marking “Loving Constance (Love Inspired #277) (Sisters of the Heart Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
Loving Constance (Love Inspired #277) (Sisters of the Heart Trilogy #3)

Loving Constance (Love Inspired #277) (Sisters of the Heart Trilogy #3)

3.81  ·  Rating Details  ·  77 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
While searching for her best friend's husband, lawyer Connie Oberlin works alongside detective Reed Sterling--and soon finds herself falling in love with him.
250 pages
Published by Steeple Hill Books (first published November 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Loving Constance (Love Inspired #277), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving Constance (Love Inspired #277)

terrance
May 21, 2010 terrance rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books
A great read and something I'd reread again in a heartbeat! (the only problem with most of these books is the ending seems rushed :/
She wrote in such a way that it kept me coming back for more, never wanting to put it down. The plot itself was also amazing. I kept trying to imagine myself as poor Annie, with twin boys and a husband who... I won't give it away. I'll be keeping my eyes open for the other books by Lyn Cote!
Brandy
May 03, 2011 Brandy rated it really liked it
MY FAVORITE of the 'Sister's Of The Heart' series! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, Rand!!! LOVED Connie!...LOVED seeing Jack & Gracie, and Patience and Gil again! VERY interesting storyline!!! Enjoyed it more than the storyline's for Gracie and Patience!!!....GREAT BOOK!!! ;-)
Lauri
Feb 10, 2011 Lauri rated it liked it
I did like this. I didn't have quite the cookie cutter quality to it that so many Christian novels have. I would have liked to have read more about Rand's deceased wife and how that affects him today.
Michelle
Oct 28, 2009 Michelle rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! This is my first book I have read by this author and by far not my last!
Sue Kaplan
Jun 12, 2015 Sue Kaplan rated it liked it
Shelves:
Enjoyable Clean mystery romance. Connie, naive with eyes full of moonbeams helps search for a friend's husband for whom she has strong, unrequited feelings. During the search she is drawn to the detective heading the search. Her illusions of human perfection in her friends and experiencing her first legal defense of a guilty part force her into self awareness and new maturity.

It was a pleasure to read a romance not drowned in the machinations of sex!

This was read in one afternoon. It is nice to
Fv
Mar 21, 2014 Fv rated it it was ok
Shelves:
This book was good until the baby baptism part, then typical all false religion beliefs, it wen down hill from there.

Lies about God were written and unreality was written.

Author do you not know that only in books and movies can a couple be alone together, especially in a home and not get out of hand? You write that the couple snuggled on the couch many evenings on end and never got too far, but reality says that humans are not that controlled, our emotions and physical feelings take over and th
Melissa
Sep 10, 2014 Melissa rated it really liked it
Excellent LI--realistic romantic suspense, husband/friend disappear.
Tamara
Jul 24, 2012 Tamara rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, it took me just two days to finish it. The plot was realistic and easy to follow. It had a good message that no one is perfect and we shouldnt put anyone on a pedestal, we all fail at some point. Overcoming the pitfalls of life and moving on are important. I liked how the author mixed in the dialogue the inner thoughts of the characters as they wrestled with their true feelings. Very nice.
Emily Mcclure
Feb 25, 2015 Emily Mcclure rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-challenge
Reminds me of my favorite television genre: crime with a story line. And considering it's in book form, even better. Loved it!
Melissa
Nov 25, 2009 Melissa rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, and the way that the Main Character helps her family.
Maryann
I enjoyed it. A good summer read, not to heavy
Jan Mcleod
Aug 17, 2012 Jan Mcleod rated it it was ok
not the best bpook I've ever read
Mikayla
Okay Book
Michaela
Michaela marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
M
M added it
Jan 28, 2016
Cheryl
Cheryl added it
Jan 17, 2016
June
June rated it did not like it
Jan 17, 2016
Terri Robinette
Terri Robinette rated it liked it
Dec 23, 2015
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2015
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2015
Pauline Doyle
Pauline Doyle marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Elizabeth Dufault
Elizabeth Dufault marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2015
Bry
Bry marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Heart and Soul (The McKaslin Clan, Series 1, #3)
  • A Texas Thanksgiving (Homecoming Heroes, Book 5) (Love Inspired #468)
  • The Best Gift (Sisters & Brides, #1)
  • Hero Dad (The Flanagans, #3)
  • A Hero for Dry Creek (Dry Creek Series #5) (Love Inspired #228)
  • A Leap of Faith (Texas Hearts, #3)
  • Finding Hope
  • Sleeping Beauty (Fairy-Tale Series #2) (Larger Print Love Inspired #415)
Lyn grew up loving books. Her favorite night of the week was Friday night, when the Bookmobile came to her neighborhood in Illinois. She’d spend those two hours chatting with the driver of the Bookmobile and the librarian and making the big decision of the week — which books to check out! In those distant days, children were limited in how many books they could check out. Lyn could only take home ...more
More about Lyn Cote...

Sisters of the Heart Trilogy (3 books)
  • His Saving Grace (Love Inspired #247) (Sisters of the Heart Trilogy #1)
  • Testing His Patience (Love Inspired #255) (Sisters of the Heart Trilogy #2)