Start by marking “Loving Constance (Love Inspired #277) (Sisters of the Heart Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
Loving Constance (Love Inspired #277) (Sisters of the Heart Trilogy #3)

Loving Constance (Love Inspired #277) (Sisters of the Heart Trilogy #3)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  11 reviews
While searching for her best friend's husband, lawyer Connie Oberlin works alongside detective Reed Sterling--and soon finds herself falling in love with him.
250 pages
Published by Steeple Hill Books

To ask other readers questions about Loving Constance (Love Inspired #277), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving Constance (Love Inspired #277)

terrance
A great read and something I'd reread again in a heartbeat! (the only problem with most of these books is the ending seems rushed :/
She wrote in such a way that it kept me coming back for more, never wanting to put it down. The plot itself was also amazing. I kept trying to imagine myself as poor Annie, with twin boys and a husband who... I won't give it away. I'll be keeping my eyes open for the other books by Lyn Cote!
Brandy
MY FAVORITE of the 'Sister's Of The Heart' series! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, Rand!!! LOVED Connie!...LOVED seeing Jack & Gracie, and Patience and Gil again! VERY interesting storyline!!! Enjoyed it more than the storyline's for Gracie and Patience!!!....GREAT BOOK!!! ;-)
Lauri
I did like this. I didn't have quite the cookie cutter quality to it that so many Christian novels have. I would have liked to have read more about Rand's deceased wife and how that affects him today.
Michelle
I absolutely loved this book! This is my first book I have read by this author and by far not my last!
Fv
This book was good until the baby baptism part, then typical all false religion beliefs, it wen down hill from there.

Lies about God were written and unreality was written.

Author do you not know that only in books and movies can a couple be alone together, especially in a home and not get out of hand? You write that the couple snuggled on the couch many evenings on end and never got too far, but reality says that humans are not that controlled, our emotions and physical feelings take over and th...more
Melissa
Excellent LI--realistic romantic suspense, husband/friend disappear.
Tamara
I really enjoyed this book, it took me just two days to finish it. The plot was realistic and easy to follow. It had a good message that no one is perfect and we shouldnt put anyone on a pedestal, we all fail at some point. Overcoming the pitfalls of life and moving on are important. I liked how the author mixed in the dialogue the inner thoughts of the characters as they wrestled with their true feelings. Very nice.
Melissa
I really enjoyed this book, and the way that the Main Character helps her family.
Maryann
I enjoyed it. A good summer read, not to heavy
Jan Mcleod
not the best bpook I've ever read
Mikayla
Okay Book
Laura Potter
Laura Potter marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Lawanda Mckenzie
Lawanda Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Joy Marjorie
Joy Marjorie marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Nancy Whitmire
Nancy Whitmire marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Crystalstar Hall
Crystalstar Hall marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Alma Gallegos
Alma Gallegos marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
Rachial Kutko-harrison
Rachial Kutko-harrison marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Denise M.
Denise M. marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2014
Bookworm1
Bookworm1 marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Lyn grew up loving books. Her favorite night of the week was Friday night, when the Bookmobile came to her neighborhood in Illinois. She’d spend those two hours chatting with the driver of the Bookmobile and the librarian and making the big decision of the week — which books to check out! In those distant days, children were limited in how many books they could check out. Lyn could only take home...more
More about Lyn Cote...
Chloe (Women of Ivy Manor, #1) Bette (Women of Ivy Manor, #2) Their Frontier Family (Wilderness Brides, #1) Leigh (Women of Ivy Manor, #3) Carly (Women of Ivy Manor, #4)