Start by marking “Beautiful Cocksucker II: Such a Good Boy” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Cocksucker II: Such a Good Boy

Beautiful Cocksucker II: Such a Good Boy (Beautiful Cocksucker #2)

3.34  ·  Rating Details  ·  56 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
For too many years, career obligations and cultural expectations cost Mikisaburo Nabeshima the possibility of love.

Now older, wiser, and infinitely more alone, personal business takes Miki back to New York where another chance encounter with another handsome policeman rouses suppressed desires.

David Kirkland is a brash young cop who grew up on New York’s meanest streets. W
Published August 21st 2009 by Noble Romance (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Cocksucker II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful Cocksucker II

JenMcJ
Aug 27, 2009 JenMcJ rated it liked it
Sammy Loves Books
Dec 18, 2012 Sammy Loves Books rated it liked it
Recommended to Sammy by: Lovers of male on male BDSM
Wonderful follow up as an aged and lonely Miki returns to NY to mourn the loss of a dear friend.
Miki Habeshema
Over the years,Miki has been promoted and is now one of the highest ranking officials in the Tokyo PD. Unexpectedly Miki stumbles across a serial killer living in NY that has also committed rape and murder in Tokyo. Miki enlists the help of a young officer, David, to help bring the killer to justice. David is also mourning the recent loss of two loved ones. A mother figure and his lover.

Miki and Dav
Elizabetta

It took me 3 years to get to this sequel. Maybe that should have been a warning. Book one was notable for its cross-cultural appeal, I liked the plot and the guys and the title. But it got 3 stars from me mostly because it was way too short.

So what made me return to Miki Nabeshima’s world? I remember the hard-ass Japanese cop who hid a cross dressing Dom persona. So beautiful, so sure of himself even those twenty years younger. So ridiculously hard to resist for the American cop he was teamed to
LVLMLeah
Sep 14, 2009 LVLMLeah rated it it was amazing
Yowza! Miki was my favorite character from the first Copsucker book and he's back in full force in C*cksucker II.

Barbara Sheridan really created a yummy character in Miki. He's such a delicious Dominant with a heart.

Miki is a Japanese detective whose case brings him back to NY. Again, like 20 years ago, he sees a young detective, Dave, who grabs something in him and he seduces this detective.

Like the last book, the focus is more on Miki, who he is, than his partner. But it's all good since Mik
Bryl Tyne
Aug 26, 2009 Bryl Tyne rated it it was amazing
HOT~an understatement. ROMANTIC~to the extreme.

BCII was funny, fast-paced, and delightfully wicked. When I got toward the end, where Miki's putting on that show (or is he) for the killer, I about died. The way he took control of Dave had me busting my virtual zipper.

Throughout the book, Sheridan shows a LOT of both Dave and Miki's internal dealings without turning the story to sap. BRAVO, in my opinion.

I have to say, I was hesitant about reading this. Sheridan has a way with killing off her cha
D
I dunno, it seems as though there were missing pieces. Like, what happened to Ray? His residence is at the cemetery now. And Miki's son, um...never mind. This book happened ten years later and no follow-up as to how Ray died. Did I miss something is the story? Should I re...no...leave it alone. The textsex was indeed good. Well anyways, time for a sack and crack wax.
Aleksandr Voinov
Sep 22, 2012 Aleksandr Voinov added it
Shelves: own
Very hot. Miki is one of those characters that are nuclear power plants. Whew. REad both BCI and BCII in one day and wanted just more. Good ride!
Cryselle
Jun 03, 2010 Cryselle rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m
A few too many headdesk moments to really enjoy this. Why does an administrative level Japanese policeman on holiday, out of uniform, and WAY out of jurisdiction, not to mention in a time and location where you have to pass through a metal detector, have handcuffs with him? Why does a woman get killed in a way highly specific to the role of the other victims of this method when she has absolutely no connection to the reasons for the others, except to draw the other protag into the story? Why is ...more
Carole
Aug 27, 2009 Carole rated it really liked it
Oddly, I think I would have liked this book better if I hadn't read Beautiful C*cksucker I.
Jenre
Mar 12, 2011 Jenre rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, romance, bdsm
Brenda Maldonado
Jan 08, 2011 Brenda Maldonado rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: fans of yaoi, fans of bdsm m/m erotic romance
I absolutely loved Barbara's Beautiful C*cksucker. That said, had I taken the time to read the blurb for Beautiful C*cksucker II, I might have chosen not to read it. What a big mistake that would have been! Good thing I saw it and bought it without even reading the blurb! On the surface, Beautiful C*cksucker II has many elements that are not my cup of tea. (Lead over 50, potential for daddy issues, death of a key character, HFN ending...) In reality, the story was everything I like and then some ...more
Ayanna
Dec 28, 2012 Ayanna rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed, lul-wut
This one didn't really seem connected to the first one other than the common character of Nabeshima. It actually kind of reminds me of Angels & Demons and The Da Vinci Code, since I always wondered what the hell happened with Vittoria (I read A&D first, so I knew Vittoria first)

It's actually been a while since I've read this, so I'm writing based on vague impressions.
I think they do mention what happened with Ray, but I did rather like Ray...
Katherine O'Grady
Jan 26, 2013 Katherine O'Grady rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
Enjoyed the first book, was happy to see the characters again, many years later. I enjoyed reading about the older Miki and the murder investigation was interesting. But I couldn't quite buy that new guy was going to leave his life in the US behind, but I guess it could work.

In short, good: fascinating main character
In short, bad: major suspension of disbelief required to swallow some aspects of the plot.
John Irony
John Irony rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2016
Scherlock
Scherlock marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2015
Olivia Mastin
Olivia Mastin marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Nientesu
Nientesu rated it did not like it
May 07, 2016
Frank Claudy
Frank Claudy rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Susanne
Susanne rated it it was ok
Feb 21, 2015
Ms. Karen P. Campbell
Ms. Karen P. Campbell rated it it was ok
Feb 03, 2015
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Lea
Lea added it
Nov 10, 2014
Korin
Korin marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Enigma Monkey
Enigma Monkey rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2014
Jen Crady
Jen Crady marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Barbie
Barbie rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2014
Todd Cagle
Todd Cagle marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I've been inspired by everything from the original Dark Shadows and B-horror flicks to loads of old TV westerns, cowboy movies and hot Japanese musicians.
More about Barbara Sheridan...

Beautiful Cocksucker (2 books)
  • Beautiful Cocksucker