Beautiful Cocksucker II: Such a Good Boy

Beautiful Cocksucker II: Such a Good Boy (Beautiful Cocksucker #2)

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  13 reviews
For too many years, career obligations and cultural expectations cost Mikisaburo Nabeshima the possibility of love.

Now older, wiser, and infinitely more alone, personal business takes Miki back to New York where another chance encounter with another handsome policeman rouses suppressed desires.

David Kirkland is a brash young cop who grew up on New York’s meanest streets. W...more
Published August 21st 2009 by Noble Romance (first published 2009)

JenMcJ
Sammy
Dec 18, 2012 Sammy rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Sammy by: Lovers of male on male BDSM
Wonderful follow up as an aged and lonely Miki returns to NY to mourn the loss of a dear friend.
Miki Habeshema
Over the years,Miki has been promoted and is now one of the highest ranking officials in the Tokyo PD. Unexpectedly Miki stumbles across a serial killer living in NY that has also committed rape and murder in Tokyo. Miki enlists the help of a young officer, David, to help bring the killer to justice. David is also mourning the recent loss of two loved ones. A mother figure and his lover.

Miki and Dav...more
LVLMLeah
Yowza! Miki was my favorite character from the first Copsucker book and he's back in full force in C*cksucker II.

Barbara Sheridan really created a yummy character in Miki. He's such a delicious Dominant with a heart.

Miki is a Japanese detective whose case brings him back to NY. Again, like 20 years ago, he sees a young detective, Dave, who grabs something in him and he seduces this detective.

Like the last book, the focus is more on Miki, who he is, than his partner. But it's all good since Mik...more
Bryl Tyne
HOT~an understatement. ROMANTIC~to the extreme.

BCII was funny, fast-paced, and delightfully wicked. When I got toward the end, where Miki's putting on that show (or is he) for the killer, I about died. The way he took control of Dave had me busting my virtual zipper.

Throughout the book, Sheridan shows a LOT of both Dave and Miki's internal dealings without turning the story to sap. BRAVO, in my opinion.

I have to say, I was hesitant about reading this. Sheridan has a way with killing off her cha...more
D
I dunno, it seems as though there were missing pieces. Like, what happened to Ray? His residence is at the cemetery now. And Miki's son, um...never mind. This book happened ten years later and no follow-up as to how Ray died. Did I miss something is the story? Should I re...no...leave it alone. The textsex was indeed good. Well anyways, time for a sack and crack wax.
Aleksandr Voinov
Sep 22, 2012 Aleksandr Voinov added it
Shelves: own
Very hot. Miki is one of those characters that are nuclear power plants. Whew. REad both BCI and BCII in one day and wanted just more. Good ride!
Cryselle
A few too many headdesk moments to really enjoy this. Why does an administrative level Japanese policeman on holiday, out of uniform, and WAY out of jurisdiction, not to mention in a time and location where you have to pass through a metal detector, have handcuffs with him? Why does a woman get killed in a way highly specific to the role of the other victims of this method when she has absolutely no connection to the reasons for the others, except to draw the other protag into the story? Why is...more
Carole
Oddly, I think I would have liked this book better if I hadn't read Beautiful C*cksucker I.
Lea
This was a damn good read. Will review soon.
Jenre
Aurora Alexander
Jan 08, 2011 Aurora Alexander rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: fans of yaoi, fans of bdsm m/m erotic romance
I absolutely loved Barbara's Beautiful C*cksucker. That said, had I taken the time to read the blurb for Beautiful C*cksucker II, I might have chosen not to read it. What a big mistake that would have been! Good thing I saw it and bought it without even reading the blurb! On the surface, Beautiful C*cksucker II has many elements that are not my cup of tea. (Lead over 50, potential for daddy issues, death of a key character, HFN ending...) In reality, the story was everything I like and then some...more
Ayanna
This one didn't really seem connected to the first one other than the common character of Nabeshima. It actually kind of reminds me of Angels & Demons and The Da Vinci Code, since I always wondered what the hell happened with Vittoria (I read A&D first, so I knew Vittoria first)

It's actually been a while since I've read this, so I'm writing based on vague impressions.
I think they do mention what happened with Ray, but I did rather like Ray...
Katherine O'Grady
Enjoyed the first book, was happy to see the characters again, many years later. I enjoyed reading about the older Miki and the murder investigation was interesting. But I couldn't quite buy that new guy was going to leave his life in the US behind, but I guess it could work.

In short, good: fascinating main character
In short, bad: major suspension of disbelief required to swallow some aspects of the plot.
Todd Cagle
Todd Cagle marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Fiona Goodman
Fiona Goodman marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Feb 10, 2014
Margitta
Margitta marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
Elle
Elle marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2013
Shena
Shena marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
May 18, 2013
Sebastian
Sebastian marked it as to-read
May 13, 2013
Kerstin
Kerstin marked it as to-read
May 05, 2013
Neil
Neil marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I've been inspired by everything from the original Dark Shadows and B-horror flicks to loads of old TV westerns, cowboy movies and hot Japanese musicians.
More about Barbara Sheridan...
Risky Maneuvers Beautiful Cocksucker Orange Moon (Child's Prey, #1) Winter Song (Child's Prey, #2) Blood Brothers (Dragon's Disciple/Blood Brothers,  #1)