Start by marking “Loom Knitting Socks: A Beginner's Guide to Knitting Socks on a Loom with Over 50 Fun Projects” as Want to Read:

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Socks are fun and easy projects to loom knit. In just a few hours you can create fabulous socks in every color, texture. and style imaginable! From thick socks for cold winters, to breathable sports socks for active knitters, this book can help you knit unique designs for all occasions.

Another book in the popular loom knitting series by Isela Phelps, this comprehensive boo
Published September 29th 2009 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Loom Knitting Socks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loom Knitting Socks

Louise Chambers
Good photos and graphic instructions. Patterns for all levels. If you want to invest in all new equiptment for a fiber craft loom knitting may be for you. I considered this because regular knitting is so difficult with my arthritis. But the looms and hooks look to be just about as difficult, so I'll stick to crochet. I wish there were more crochet sock patterns. I may have to work on that! :)
Lynn Demsky
Dec 26, 2014 Lynn Demsky rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: any one who enjoys socks
This is an incredible book! I have never loomed knitted but did get a loom as a gift --- this book has details on everything from started from scratch --- everything you need, helpful suggestions and wonderful patterns to make some lovely socks! Has pictures, diagrams - everything to get you going on loom socks!
Lisa
The book has a comprehensive introduction section that goes into detail about stitches, yarns, and the anatomy of socks. There is a nice variety of projects, several of which I found appealing, but I'm afraid I couldn't try any of them, because I don't have a loom with the appropriate number of pegs in the appropriate gauge.

I recommend this book if you already have an EFG Wonder Sock Loom, or a nice variety of 60-70-peg EFG looms, but anyone else, be warned that you will have go loom-shopping be
Rania Dali
Dec 24, 2014 Rania Dali is currently reading it
I just received my book today and already started kniting!! the projects are amazing and the details are very easy to understand. Thank you very much I love it!
Wondra Vanian
Oh, man... now I need a sock loom.
Toriyn
Toriyn marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Judy
Judy marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Evart High
Evart High marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Krys
Krys marked it as to-read
Nicole Silva
Nicole Silva marked it as to-read
Jae Park
Jae Park marked it as to-read
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Wendy Phung
Wendy Phung marked it as to-read
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Eric Olsen
Eric Olsen marked it as to-read
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Strohmayer Tina
Strohmayer Tina marked it as to-read
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Regina Hawes
Regina Hawes marked it as to-read
Cat
Cat marked it as to-read
Sonya Stone
Sonya Stone marked it as to-read
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
Shana
Shana marked it as to-read
Angeleyes82
Angeleyes82 marked it as to-read
Maria Laurenti
Maria Laurenti marked it as to-read
Brandy Rotert
Brandy Rotert marked it as to-read
  • Toe-Up 2-at-a-Time Socks
  • Fa la la la Felt: 45 Handmade Holiday Decorations
  • Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones
  • Sew U Home Stretch: The Built by Wendy Guide to Sewing Knit Fabrics
  • The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns
  • More Sensational Knitted Socks
  • Toe-Up Socks for Every Body: Adventurous Lace, Cables, and Colorwork from Wendy Knits
  • The Art of Fair Isle Knitting
  • The Fundamentals Of Drawing: A Complete Professional Course For Artists
  • Son Rise: The Miracle Continues
  • Growing Up Sew Liberated: Making Handmade Clothes and Projects for Your Creative Child
  • The Silk Road: A New History
  • Seams to Me: 24 New Reasons to Love Sewing
  • Doodle Stitching: the motif collection
  • Stitch 'n Bitch Superstar Knitting: Go Beyond the Basics
  • New Pathways for Sock Knitters: Book One
  • Folk Shawls
  • 200 Crochet Blocks for Blankets, Throws, and Afghans: Crochet Squares to Mix and Match
Loom Knitting Primer: A Beginner's Guide to Knitting on a Loom, with over 30 Fun Projects Loom Knitting Pattern Book: 50 Easy Projects That Can Be Knitted in a Weekend Loom Knitting Afghans, Blankets & Cushions: More Than 20 No-Needle Designs Loom Knitting Scarves, Hats, Bags & More: 40 Simple and Snuggly No-Needle Designs for All Loom Knitters A Beginner's Guide to Knitting on a Loom. Isela Phelps