My Friend Dahmer [2002]

My Friend Dahmer [2002]

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The 2002 short-form comic where Derf, creator of the syndicated comic strip "The City", tells the story of his friendship with Jeffrey Dahmer, from 7th grade to the end of high school. Dahmer would later be known as one of the nation's most notorious serial killers.

In 2012 Derf published a different, and much longer comic with the same name "My Friend Dahmer".
Published March 2002 by derfcity comics

To ask other readers questions about My Friend Dahmer [2002], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Friend Dahmer [2002]

Enid
Interesting story about what it was like to know him while he was young. Quick read.
Bob
Aug 05, 2012 Bob rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: comics
"This is the grand finale of a life poorly spent and the end result is just overwhelmingly depressing....A sick, pathetic, miserable life story, that's all it is." This is a quote from Jeff Dahmer himself and fitting as a review. Interesting read, especially the pages of footnotes telling how the info was obtained.
Elaine
It may sound strange to say this, but I wished this GN was longer. Beyond creepy, but a very interesting look at the formative years of a serial killer.
Jeremy Patterson
A little light. Hopefully the new edition has more to it.
Alexandra
Alexandra marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Cata
Cata added it
Aug 18, 2014
Débora Ramos
Débora Ramos marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Nukka
Nukka marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Danny
Danny marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
Liat
Liat marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2013
She-ra's A' DragQueen
She-ra's A' DragQueen marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
My Friend Dahmer Punk Rock and Trailer Parks Trashed Graphic Novella #1 The City Strange Eggs Jumps the Shark