Start by marking “My Friend Dahmer [2002]” as Want to Read:
My Friend Dahmer [2002]

My Friend Dahmer [2002]

3.66  ·  Rating Details  ·  83 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
The 2002 short-form comic where Derf, creator of the syndicated comic strip "The City", tells the story of his friendship with Jeffrey Dahmer, from 7th grade to the end of high school. Dahmer would later be known as one of the nation's most notorious serial killers.

In 2012 Derf published a different, and much longer comic with the same name "My Friend Dahmer".
Published March 2002 by derfcity comics

To ask other readers questions about My Friend Dahmer [2002], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Friend Dahmer [2002]

Goran Gluščić
Dec 09, 2015 Goran Gluščić rated it it was amazing
U samo trideset stranica ispričana je priča koja bi trebala postati film. Kako piše u fantastičnom uvodu, u stripu nije prikazano ni jedno ubojstvo, nema tu nasilja (osim jedne mrtve ribe), nema krvi itd. Ovo je priča o malenoj grupici koja se družila s Dahmerom u srednjoj školi, prije njegovog prvog ubojstva.

Ali način na koji je radnja prezentirana nekako uspjeva biti strašnija i jezovitija od fikcije pune nasilja i ubijanja, jednostavno se uvlači pod kožu.

Efikasan crtež, fantastičan tekst, ma
Michel
Aug 30, 2015 Michel rated it really liked it
Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer(May 21, 1960 – November 28, 1994) was an Americanserial killerandsex offender. Dahmer murdered 17 men and boys between 1978 and 1991, with the majority of the murders occurring between 1987 and 1991. His murders involvedrape,dismemberment,necrophiliaandcannibalism. On November 28, 1994, he was beaten to death by an inmate at theColumbia Correctional Institution, where he had been incarcerated.

John Backderf zat op school met Dahmer. Deze My Friend Dahmer is de 28-bladzijden
Matthew Beaver
Good read. Too short and a bit melodramatic, but a graceful treatment of a difficult topic. Would have liked to hear more about Dahmer's family circumstances.
Melissa Della
Mar 12, 2015 Melissa Della rated it really liked it
Great book. Interesting to learn more about how someone turns into a killer. It gave a little glimpse into Jeffrey Dahmer's teen years without being gratuitous.
Enid
Aug 28, 2014 Enid rated it liked it
Interesting story about what it was like to know him while he was young. Quick read.
Bob
Aug 05, 2012 Bob rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
"This is the grand finale of a life poorly spent and the end result is just overwhelmingly depressing....A sick, pathetic, miserable life story, that's all it is." This is a quote from Jeff Dahmer himself and fitting as a review. Interesting read, especially the pages of footnotes telling how the info was obtained.
Elaine
It may sound strange to say this, but I wished this GN was longer. Beyond creepy, but a very interesting look at the formative years of a serial killer.
Jeremy Patterson
Mar 20, 2012 Jeremy Patterson rated it it was ok
A little light. Hopefully the new edition has more to it.
Melissa Moore
Eerie graphic story...
Christina
Christina rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2016
Hector Mayorga
Hector Mayorga marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
Ann
Ann rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2016
Blobb1
Blobb1 marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Alexander Betz
Alexander Betz marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
معين
معين rated it did not like it
Apr 13, 2016
Ken Dunkin
Ken Dunkin rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2016
Siti
Siti marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2016
Szewczyk.Agataa
Szewczyk.Agataa marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
Krystal Cannon
Krystal Cannon marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Andrew Vickers
Andrew Vickers marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Timothy
Timothy rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2016
Tanneke
Tanneke marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Craig Starger
Craig Starger rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2016
I. Jacques
I. Jacques rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2016
Ryan
Ryan added it
Jan 02, 2016
Alex
Alex rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2015
Matilda
Matilda rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2015
Ira Azman
Ira Azman marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2015