Start by marking “My Friend Dahmer [2002]” as Want to Read:
My Friend Dahmer [2002]

My Friend Dahmer [2002]

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The 2002 short-form comic where Derf, creator of the syndicated comic strip "The City", tells the story of his friendship with Jeffrey Dahmer, from 7th grade to the end of high school. Dahmer would later be known as one of the nation's most notorious serial killers.

In 2012 Derf published a different, and much longer comic with the same name "My Friend Dahmer".
Published March 2002 by derfcity comics

To ask other readers questions about My Friend Dahmer [2002], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Friend Dahmer [2002]

Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer(May 21, 1960 – November 28, 1994) was an Americanserial killerandsex offender. Dahmer murdered 17 men and boys between 1978 and 1991, with the majority of the murders occurring between 1987 and 1991. His murders involvedrape,dismemberment,necrophiliaandcannibalism. On November 28, 1994, he was beaten to death by an inmate at theColumbia Correctional Institution, where he had been incarcerated.

John Backderf zat op school met Dahmer. Deze My Friend Dahmer is de 28-bladzijden
Melissa Della
Great book. Interesting to learn more about how someone turns into a killer. It gave a little glimpse into Jeffrey Dahmer's teen years without being gratuitous.
Interesting story about what it was like to know him while he was young. Quick read.
Aug 05, 2012 Bob rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: comics
"This is the grand finale of a life poorly spent and the end result is just overwhelmingly depressing....A sick, pathetic, miserable life story, that's all it is." This is a quote from Jeff Dahmer himself and fitting as a review. Interesting read, especially the pages of footnotes telling how the info was obtained.
It may sound strange to say this, but I wished this GN was longer. Beyond creepy, but a very interesting look at the formative years of a serial killer.
Jeremy Patterson
A little light. Hopefully the new edition has more to it.
MaFe Meghioli
MaFe Meghioli marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Ben marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2015
Reagan Wunderlich
Reagan Wunderlich marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2015
Bryanzk marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2015
Kelly added it
Sep 20, 2015
Anna Golden
Anna Golden marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2015
Jen marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2015
Heather marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
Sara marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2015
Mr. added it
Aug 26, 2015
Bill marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015