Start by marking “Free Money” as Want to Read:
Free Money

Free Money

3.08 of 5 stars 3.08  ·  rating details  ·  112 ratings  ·  16 reviews
"New York Times"-bestselling author Trudeau offers a one-stop source for billions of dollars that are ready, available, and waiting to be claimed. Hundreds of pages of easy-to-read and easy-to-follow steps will tell readers exactly what to do to find their share of this "free" money.
Published (first published July 6th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Free Money, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Free Money

Leah Cass
This book is worth the read because some of the tips are good, and there is a good chance you will find some money, even if it is not a lot. I didn't find anything for myself personally (yet) but I haven't exhaustively searched everything yet either. A quick search did find lost insurance policies and paychecks for friends and family members though, so that was worth it!

I liked the fact that it is a quick read, and the book sifts through a lot of the nonsense and gives you the important info to
Lobstergirl
Oct 28, 2013 Lobstergirl marked it as will-never-read
Shelves: eczema
This jackass is in jail. Thank you, Judge Gettleman!

"Trudeau was jailed for contempt of court Tuesday by U.S. District Judge Robert Gettleman in Chicago for failing to pay a Federal Trade Commission fine." A $37 million fine.

The fine equals the amount of money customers paid for the jackass's books.

"Ironically, Trudeau's writing career evolved after a settlement with FTC, which banned him from selling products other than books. The $37 million fine was levied against Trudeau for violating the F
Dan
If you want to "find" some money, save what you would have paid for this book. I mean really...His advice for coming up with money is sell your car or boat? Wow...Thanks.
C.J.
A very quick read that makes a lot of sense and uncovers some very good knowledge-- I still have yet to try it-- for people to take advantage of the government's fat and foundation's obligations. I would recommend this book to everyone, especially in this economic environment. There's nothing wrong with getting something for free or at a big discount... after all, it allows you to spend your money on other areas that are important to you!
Larita
I still have the urge to procrastinate even after reading the book. There are some good tips especially about the grants for businesses.
Shila
This is book is ok. It is not a wealth of info like I assumed it would be.
Steven
Should have bought this used...or better yet free. A lot of the websites listed in the book are not working links. However, the ones that do work are great resources. This has opened up the possibility of saving me a lot of money that I already don't have.
Cj Sime
meh. I wasn't really surprised with most the suggestions of where to get "free" money: coupons, tax deductions, grants, scholarships. I did go to unclaimed.org and found lost money for my dad and sister.
Linda
Who wouldn't want free money? If only I had time to chase down the hundred of ideas this book conveys!!
A.R.
I really loved the NATURAL CURES book, so I thought I'd give this a go. This maps out ways for some people to retrieve money due to them that they didn't know about, but me, I don't forget bank accounts, and I cash checks right away, including tax refund checks. I did find some ways to save money and got something free, though: eyeglasses. Well, I hsd to pay the shipping.
Luann Habecker
this one link alone was worth borrowing this book from the library; http://topclas​sactions.com/la​wsuit-...
SueAnn
Jul 19, 2010 SueAnn marked it as to-read
Shelves: research, finances
On an infomercial, Kevin Trudeau stated that "the government is not interested in the American citizen - they don't want them to be empowered."
Lear
I found 2 useful items out of this book, its rubbish compared to his previous book on credit repair.
Bj Sexton
Oct 01, 2012 Bj Sexton marked it as to-read

How do I restore my list so that I can read the full book like upon download...
Kathyw
Was very informative, however, I knew about most items, ut not all, that he spoke about.
Victor
All internet stuff complied into a book...
Marques
Marques marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Ed Short
Ed Short marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
tommy
tommy is currently reading it
Oct 23, 2014
Ra
Ra marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Khadir Ahmed
Khadir Ahmed marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Max
Max marked it as to-read
Quantessia
Quantessia marked it as to-read
Michael Troila
Michael Troila marked it as to-read
Guadalupe
Guadalupe marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Tammy Urbina
Tammy Urbina marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
José Amaral
José Amaral marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Free Money 1 7 Dec 10, 2013 08:20PM
  • The Complete Idiot's Guide to Personal Finance in your 20'sand 30's
  • The Non-Designer's Design & Type Books, Deluxe Edition
  • Change the Way You See Everything through Asset-Based Thinking
  • How the Light Gets in: Writing as a Spiritual Practice
  • Drink This Not That!: The No-Diet Weight Loss Solution
  • Your Mythic Journey: Finding Meaning in Your Life Through Writing and Storytelling
  • My Friend Michael: Growing Up With The King Of Pop
  • The Breakout Novelist: Craft and Strategies for Career Fiction Writers
  • Foods That Harm, Foods That Heal
  • Writing the Other (Conversation Pieces Vol. 8)
  • Daily Reflections For Highly Effective People : Living The 7 Habits Of Highly Successful People Every Day
  • Deadly Doses: A Writer's Guide to Poisons
  • Stilettos in the Kitchen: The Modern Girl's Guide to Being a Domestic Goddess
  • Feel the Fear...and Beyond: Mastering the Techniques for Doing It Anyway
  • I'm Chocolate, You're Vanilla: Raising Healthy Black and Biracial Children in a Race-Conscious World
  • The Integral Vision: A Very Short Introduction to the Revolutionary Integral Approach to Life, God, the Universe, and Everything
  • Live the Life You Love: In Ten Easy Step-By Step Lessons
Kevin Mark Trudeau is a convicted American fraud artist, author, radio personality, infomercial host, and salesman who promotes various unsubstantiated health, diet and financial "remedies". Several of his books, including Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You to Know About, allege that both the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the pharmaceutical industry value profit over treatments or cures.

T
More about Kevin Trudeau...
Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You to Know about More Natural Cures Revealed Debt Cures: "They" Don't Want You to Know About The Weight Loss Cure "They" Don't Want You to Know About Kevin Trudeau's Mega Memory: How to Release Your Superpower Memory in 30 Minutes Or Less a Day