Start by marking “Charity's Child” as Want to Read:
Charity's Child

Rosalie Warren

Charity's Child

238 pages

To ask other readers questions about Charity's Child, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Charity's Child

Helen Baggott
Apr 21, 2012 Helen Baggott rated it it was amazing
The skill in this book, of successfully writing a novel for the YA market that adults can also enjoy, is that it’s the telling of a compelling story.

There are many strands to this novel and author Rosalie Warren allows them to become tightly knotted before carefully unravelling them to reveal a poignant conclusion.

Teenage pregnancies can become a clichéd topic; don’t we all have our own preconceived views? Well put those views on hold and enjoy a story that deserves debate in classrooms up and
James Femmer
Apr 25, 2012 James Femmer rated it it was amazing
The narrator plunges us immediately into the mystery of Charity's pregnancy, then takes us back to how it all began, when Charity arrived in town and joined the 'Crabbies'. Her religious fervour made her an instant favourite with the assistant pastor, and Joanne, the narrator.

As the story unfolds and news of the pregnancy comes out, the Crabapple Christian Fellowship is tossed into turmoil. The story of Charity's Child is more than just the tale of two teenage girls trying to cope with the unexp
Debbie Bennett
Debbie Bennett rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2012
Jim From YAYeahYeah
Jim From YAYeahYeah rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2012
Author Annette Dunlea
Author Annette Dunlea rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2009
Erika
Erika rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2016
Jo Abram-Merchant
Jo Abram-Merchant rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2012
Lucy Oliver
Lucy Oliver marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2013
Hi there. My pen-name is Ros Warren but I am also known as Sheila Glasbey, my name in real life. I answer happily to either Sheila or Ros.

I'm a mother of two grown-up children, a grandmother, and a retired university lecturer. I've been writing novels for children and adults since my retirement in 2006 and have published several, in various genres (time I made up my mind?)

My latest book is scifi,
More about Rosalie Warren...