Clemmie's Major

Clemmie's Major

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
The last thing Clementina wants is to fall in love, but then she meets Major Gideon Rhyle. If she accepts his help, can she fail to accept his love?

Clementina, eldest daughter of the Marquess of Cheriton, has always been able to solve her family's little problems and discontents. Now the widowed Countess of Carmelth, Clemmie finds herself facing problems she cannot solve a...more
Published January 28th 2007 by Uncial Press (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Clemmie's Major, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Clemmie's Major

Estara
A very lovely quiet romance of a very competent widow with the major introduced in The Rake's Reflection after the end of the War with Napoleon. Very well drawn side characters and just a natural development with a tiny suspense plot thrown in. My favourite of the author's so far.
Amy
Amy added it
Apr 19, 2013
Latest release--The Regency Storybook in ebook format from Uncial Press. Recently released in print "The Regency Storybook" is a book of Regency short stories illustrated by Shakoriel. My tenth full length Regency romance "The Possibility of Scandal" will be released by Uncial Press on September 15, 2014.

"I am primarily using Goodreads to catalogue my books, particularly my research books. I hope...more
More about Lesley-Anne McLeod...
Carolina's Walking Tour The Beggarmaid Comet Wine The Harmless Deception The Education of Portia