Start by marking “Naruto Vol. 45: Medan Perang Konoha” as Want to Read:
Naruto Vol. 45: Medan Perang Konoha

Naruto Vol. 45: Medan Perang Konoha (Naruto #45)

4.42 of 5 stars 4.42  ·  rating details  ·  2,862 ratings  ·  45 reviews
Killer Bee melepaskan Biju-nya dan menyerang balik Sasuke cs! Anggota timnya tumbang satu per satu oleh cakra di luar nalar manusia. Bagaimanakah nasib Sasuke yang terjepit!? Di lain pihak, Naruto berjuang keras dalam latihan Senjutsu. Namun, bahaya besar mendekati Desa Konohagakure!!
Published August 26th 2009 by PT. Elex Media Komputindo (first published February 4th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto Vol. 45, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto Vol. 45

Ashley
Samuel Hayden
Kathleen
Sasuke's battle with Killer Bee quickly becomes intense. Jugo, Suigetsu, and Karin are all willing to sacrifice themselves for him. They think that they have defeated Killer Bee and give his body to the Akatsuki. Sasuke swears to kill the three elders responsible for making Itachi kill his clan and ruin his life.

Naruto continues to master sage mode. the grandfather toad gives him the first book Jiraiya wrote: Tales of a Gutsy Shinobi whose main character Naruto is named after. He remembers Jirai
Carlos
Book: Naruto #45
Kishimoto’s purpose in writing his book, Naruto Vol. 45`, is to let his and her audience be entertained by the nice pace fighting action in his book. It’s entertaining because the book is interesting to people that like reading graphic novel and or Manga. Have lots of pictures that get the reader’s attention. Also there are many volumes of Naruto if you enjoy the first volumes. This book is also nice and exciting to read when bored. Lastly this book is kind of weird from other
Leighann Higgins
Well. Asuma, Jiraya, and Itachi are dead. And Sasuke has officially fucking lost it and EVERYTHING HURTS.

I'm still holding into the hope that Sasuke still has a chance of redemption. When his new team was in danger of the eight tail jinchuriki and he fucking thought of the old team 7 I LOST IT. I KNOW HE MISSES THEM AND WE ALL KNOW THAT TEAM HEBI IS JUST TEMPORARILY REPLACING NARUTO AND SAKURA.

And now Pain is attacking the village (GREAT JUST WHAT WE NEEDED) and I have no idea when or if Sasuke
Cabral Jeter
Genre: Manga
Tags: Naruto, Jinchuriki,Konoha,attack,six paths of pain
No Lexile

Book review and Plot Summary:

This book is another book part of the Naruto series. I made another review on another book from this series, you should also check out that review. This book continues from the battle between Sasuke Uchiha and the 8 Tails Jinchuriki,Killer Bee. In this battle, Sasuke finds his true power and uses the magenkyo sharingan. The magenkyo sharingan has the power to use the Amaterasu which are bla
Jenny
[Ch. 413-422:]

Man I can't believe how long ago it was when we last heard from Sasuke. The more recent chapters now just deal with Pein and Naruto.

Anyways, in this volume, we see Sasuke "defeating" the 8-tails. It ends up not being him which is frustrating, probably, for Akatsuki.

And we see the after effects of Mangekyo Sharingan. It's pretty awesome, but goodness, Sasuke barely used it and he's now starting to go blind.

---

Naruto's learning how to use sage techniques. It reminds me a lot of Chine
Taruia
So Naruto continues his training with Old Man Hillbilly Froggy in the ways of the Frog Sage (actually I think is is a toad, but for comedy value, frog works better, just trust me on this one) the mad 8 tailed rapper continues to battle Sasuke and his band of friends. The autopsy on one of the Pain ninjas continues, rapper 8 tailed oddity escapes Akatsuki custody, which is a shame because he may come back as a character more central to the story.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Series keeping getting better and better. And the character development for the characters is also good. Even the pacing is good to pretty good. Anyway, this was another good volume. And the covers for these are also good. Tense in moments.
Vincent Kyin
** spoiler alert ** This book is about pain. he has recently killed jiraya. pain was too strong for him. jiraya had to fight 6 at once. now they just find out he is dead. but before he died he wrote a code on the old frog's back. it is numbers and symbols. they are trying to find out the code to find out what they know about pain. there is more than one pain. than shikimaru asks people in the village. than naruto finds out the code. the code is "The real one is not among them. They have one of ...more
vincent Kyin
Trevor Smith
The battle has commenced! With the pressure on Naruto's shoulders he must protect the leaf! Would recommend !
Desi Ariyanis
stupid Sasuke grrrrr
and Pain made me angry, this is disaster! I'm afraid to read the next vol : '(
Jussi
I'm rating the series in a clump – see the last book (Vol. 72) for review.
erry
baca versi mangascannya. udah sampe chapter 424. kayaknya seharusnya masuk volume 46. tapi sepertinya bukunya blm terbit :( jadi masukin yg volume terakhir yg sdh terbit aja.

this is one of my favourite manga. tentang persahabatan, solidaritas, kerja keras, pantang menyerah, konflik, etc etc. pokoknya kereenn..

chapter 424. lagi seru2nya....akhirnya, penyerangan itu datang juga. perang g dahsyat, korban yg berguguran. uwa!!!! kishimoto senseinya kejam... kenapa .....pada.....mati...??

naruto kemana
Soul
I must say it is and it will forever be(fingers crossed) my favorite Manga novel read.

the way Masashi Kishimoto described the characters is just awesome, you get to see them growing up, becoming responsible... powerful...

and it is not just characters,

The plot itself is so much bigger... u simply can't get enough of it. and add to that,

u get more than just entertainment, you learn...
what is
responsibility,
respect,
kindness,
friendship...

so it is not just a manga it is a way of living... The sprite
Wickedshizuku (and her 7 Black cats)
Sep 18, 2012 Wickedshizuku (and her 7 Black cats) rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of the anime, Manga fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Anime-planet.com
Shelves: manga, reviewed
This starts off with Chapter 413: Crumble.
Sasuke and team snake/hawk are after the Hatchibi Jinchuriki Killer Bee! Sasuke is severely injured, and his team makes an escape after decimating Bee.
Meanwhile Naruto is training at the Mountain of Toads to learn how to use Sage chakra.
Read more in this nail biting manga.
Cheers and Happy Reading!
Federiken Masters
Mar 31, 2013 Federiken Masters rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Los mismos.
Recommended to Federiken by: Lo mismo
Vertiginoso y bien dibujado, como siempre. Pero un poco flojo si se lo compara con los tomos inmediatamente anteriores. Me gustaron las escenas de pelea entre Sasuke y el Ocho Colas y las escenas de entrenamiento de Naruto con los sapos, pero no tanto la de los Akatsuki atacando Konoha. Vamos a ver para dónde se balancea el tomo que viene.
Joy
Susan
Honestly, how could anyone think reviving anything that looks even remotely like an Eva is a good idea? I predict seriously bad things if Akatsuki succeeds.

Aw, and Sasuke is finally learning to care about others. How precious.
Brad
Naruto training montage. It was quite amusing and I didn't mind it at all. Sasuke fighting Bee is pretty beast, too. But what really got this volume going was the invasion of Konoha. Pain is such a bad-ass.
Joe
Naruto is finally Hokage level, with his beloved sensei dead, he takes on the title of sage. Awsome beyond belief. Incredible power against incredibly bad odds, for once we have a fair fight.
stephanie
- killer bee's rhymes are phat, yo.
- tsunade is a beast; I'm glad that she stood up to those old twats.
- I thought I was so clever when I called the eight-tailed beast an 'oxtopus'.
John D
IT WAS SO AWESOME BECAUSE JIRAYA FOUGHT PAIN AND HIS GROUP AND FOUND OUT WHO PAIN WAS AND THEN NARUTO WENT TO TRAIN WITH A FROG AND THEN WAS ABOUT TTOO FIGIHT PAIN!!!!!
Katie
PAIN. MUST I SAY MORE.
Aleina
So awesome!! I love Naruto's training, but it just ripped out a piece of my heart to see Konoha attacked... :'(
Sierrah
Naruto looks awesome in toad sage form. I hope Hinata recovers and Konoha is saved in the next manga
Jakes
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AAAAAAWWWWWEEEEEESSSSOOOMMEEEE
confusing 4 20 Aug 17, 2012 05:23AM
  • Bleach Volume 31: Bring mich nicht um mein Vergnügen (Bleach, #31)
  • One Piece, Bd.27, Overtüre (One Piece, #27)
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...

Naruto (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 06: The Forest of Death (Naruto, #6)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Turning the Tables (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)
Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1) NARUTO -ナルト- 巻ノ四十三 Naruto, Vol. 11: Impassioned Efforts (Naruto, #11) Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5) Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)