Start by marking “Matthew Mead's Monster Book of Halloween” as Want to Read:
Matthew Mead's Monster Book of Halloween

Matthew Mead's Monster Book of Halloween

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  7 reviews
A guide for all ages who want to create, decorate, and celebrate Halloween - in deceptively simple style. It is packed with Halloween treats, party ideas, easy-to-make decorations, crafts, costumes, and more.
Published August 4th 2009 by Oxmoor House (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Matthew Mead's Monster Book of Halloween, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Matthew Mead's Monster Book of Halloween

This book is great. There are tons of creative ideas, many are reasonably priced and I love that he gives you the option of using store bought food, etc wherever possible. This is one of those books you almost have to buy to keep around for each Halloween.

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is at the end he focuses on parties and two of the themes (frogs and owls) just didn't gel with me for Halloween. I think they were cute, but they could fit into a kids party book - I wish they had been
Kate
Super cute fun projects in here! My teenager actually picked it up to do some of the baking in here to take little presents to her friends and teachers through out the month, but I found lots of decorating projects. Plus it comes with some great templates to complete the projects.

As far as the projects go I would say every one of them is hauntingly cute. None of them are scary, but they aren't all cute, some of them really help to create a haunted house look. In the back there are two pre-plann
Jillian
I realize that Christmas just passed, and yet, this jumped at me from library shelves. Now, although I have ten months to wait, I cannot wait for Halloween! My favorite idea in here was decorating with man-in-the-moon faces all over the house...not so creepy, but not exactly everyday ordinary.
Lady Allison
This book has some incredibly fabulous decorating ideas! They're easy to understand, easy ingredients to find & follow, & so creative! Looking forward to indulging myself next Halloween!
Loren
I loved this book .... lots of great ideas! That were my style and seemed "doable" just wish I had time to try them. Maybe next year! ;)
Amy
Some cute ideas, but labor intensive too.
LoriAnn Kocialski
GREAT HALLOWEEN IDEAS!
Sirenita
Sirenita marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Kassandra Gilbert
Kassandra Gilbert marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Yasmin
Yasmin marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Abby
Abby marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Denae
Denae added it
Aug 20, 2014
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2012
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2012
Cyndi
Cyndi added it
Jul 08, 2015
Tina
Tina added it
Jan 04, 2012
Misssharice
Misssharice marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2011
The Almost Christian Discovered Flea Market Finds with Matthew Mead Entertaining Simple Matthew Mead's Halloween Spooktacular Halloween Tricks and Treats