Rogues to Riches

Rogues to Riches (First Quest)

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Two thieves steal a rose from two paladins, unaware that there is a curse on the rose, and must complete a dangerous quest in order to escape the curse while attempting to avoid capture by the paladins.
Mass Market Paperback, 31 pages
Published February 28th 1995 by TSR (first published 1995)

Hollowspine
Tooles and Rengie, two bumbling, but lovable rogues seem to be on a losing streak in this book. From the moment you start reading about the pair they're scrambling from one frying pan into the next with the bonfire mere inches from their toes.

I read this as part of my nostalgia month and found it still had it's edge of hilarity, but perhaps the fart jokes have gotten a little bit...stale...with my more advanced age. This was perhaps the first 'fantasy' novel I read, and in a way kind of a stran...more
Brian
Perhaps my favorite novel of all time. Includes action, drama, and comedy. The characters are so unique from the typical heroes. I share this book with my classes at school all the time. I even read it to my language arts classes.
Lance
Had fun reading it when I was a kid.
Simple funny story. Something to read to lighten your mood.
Kristin
This book is so over-the-top hilarious, and the characters so enjoyable, that I've read it multiple times.
Keitorin
Keitorin marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Josh
Josh marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Joshua Forrest
Joshua Forrest marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Brian added it
Apr 30, 2014
David
David added it
Apr 17, 2014
Jolenemeghan
Jolenemeghan marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Pamela Kern
Pamela Kern marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2013
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2013
Kenny
Kenny marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2013
Day Littrell
Day Littrell marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2013
V3n0M93
V3n0M93 marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2012
Brian
Brian marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2012
Jeroen Van
Jeroen Van marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2012
Matu
Matu marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2012
Brennan
Brennan marked it as to-read
May 16, 2012
Tomer Klein
Tomer Klein marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2012
Jen
Jen added it
Sep 03, 2011
Vinas Solamnus (Dragonlance: Lost Legends, #1) Realms of Magic (Forgotten Realms: Anthologies, #3) Edge of Destiny (Guild Wars, #2) Heart of Midnight (Ravenloft, #4) Time Streams (Magic: The Gathering: Artifacts Cycle, #3)