Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket: An Explorer's Guide

Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket: An Explorer's Guide

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Kim includes up-to-date recommendations for lodgings and hundreds of dining reviews, from clam shacks to four-star restaurants. She also profiles outdoor activities and the cultural opportunities that abound in the region.
Published June 1st 2009 by Countryman Press (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket

Kate
Aug 10, 2011 Kate rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: travel
We first came across this book a few years ago in a cottage we stayed at mid-Cape. It was the best guide in the stack and we found it came in really handy for finding obscure beaches, all types of restaurants, trails, campgrounds, and sites of historic interest. Later, when we moved to MA, we purchased a copy of the 8th edition and have since used it on many day and weekend trips to the cape and have found some of our favorites spots with this book.

It is an incredibly comprehensive guide and is...more
Naomi
I took the 2014 edition of this along to have a handy hard copy when our internet connections were weak. It has some good suggestions for families with young kids. When it was too cool to sit at the beach, this book provided a number of great ideas for sight seeing and related activities.
Pam Negley
Wonderful insight & information!!!!
Brooke
This book is AWESOME!! It's so thorough. I can't wait to show my kids everything I grew up LOVING about The Cape, and also make tons of new memories.
Valerie Bedard
Really an excellent guide to Cape Cod. More in-depth information than most guides for the cape.
Justin
Justin is currently reading it
Jul 20, 2014
Olivia Terry
Olivia Terry marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2013
David Ams
David Ams marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2013