Start by marking “Cinderella Unmasked (Fairytale Fantasies #1)” as Want to Read:
Cinderella Unmasked (Fairytale Fantasies #1)

Cinderella Unmasked (Fairytale Fantasies #1)

Three balls. Three sexual adventures. One true love.

In the years since her husband King Charming boarded a pirate ship to “find himself”, Queen Ella has ruled alone. Romantic love? It’s a girlish emotion. These days, her only confidant is her steward, Sebastian.

Five years is a long time to forego sexual pleasures. She’s the queen, after all..shouldn’t she be allowed a fe

Published August 12th 2009 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Cinderella Unmasked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cinderella Unmasked

The Reluctant Dom by Tymber DaltonBeyond Eden by Kele MoonA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseClub Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairMaster of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair
Best BDSM Menage
116th out of 263 books — 303 voters
Modern Wicked Fairy Tales by Selena KittCinderella Unmasked by Bonnie DeeBluebeard by Selena KittPetals and Thorns by Jennifer ParisThe Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by A.N. Roquelaure
Erotic Fairy Tale Stores
2nd out of 32 books — 7 voters

More lists with this book...

Aղցela W.
Spoiler Ahead I read this book as part of a bonus challenge for the Erotica Group on GR. I am really not a fairytale reader. It's been five years since Prince Charming has left Queen Ella has ruled alone. It has also been five long years since she has had any sexual fulfillment. So she has sex with masked stranger's and she finds more pleasure than she thought she would. The book also takes a few twist when her stepfamily tries to take over the throne. This was an ok read the sex scenes were hot ...more
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Dec 04, 2013 ♆ BookAddict ✒ La Crimson Femme rated it really liked it
Recommended to ♆ BookAddict by: Sir
In this Cinderella story, it's what happened after the "happily ever after". Apparently, it went to hell in a handbasket. Who knew Prince Charming was gay? Apparently he didn't know either. Ella is stuck with a kingdom to rule while her husband is away, trying to "find himself". More like trying to find a hole to stick his dick in or someone sticking a dick in his arse. I'm not impressed with the bastard. He's not so charming for me.

Sebastian, the steward is Ella's right hand man. (I love the na
Penny Watson
Apr 25, 2011 Penny Watson rated it it was amazing
Cinderella Unmasked by Bonnie Dee and Marie Treanor

This is an erotic version of "Cinderella." I adore funky new twists on fairy tales, and this one is quite good. Dee and Treanors' "twist" on the legend--Prince Charming abandons the kingdom to "take up with" a male pirate (hee hee....love that!) and leaves Cinderella in charge--is a kick-ass premise for a book. The authors manage to throw in some sexy adventures for the queen, a hot hero, a fairy godmother, wicked stepmother and stepsisters, and
Karen
Sep 30, 2009 Karen rated it it was amazing
King Charming has left Cinderella (Ella) to find adventure with his pirate lover. Ella is no longer the young girl infatuated by the charming prince. She’s had to grow up and take on the responsibilities befitting a Queen. Her only true friend and confidant is her steward, Sebastian, who is forever at her service.

Ella longs for more out of her life than lonely nights alone in her bedchambers. She decides to throw a masquerade ball, intending to find herself a lover for the night. She’s the quee
Charity
Oct 16, 2012 Charity rated it liked it
A Cinderella fairytale fantasy, not a retelling but a “next chapter in her life” kind of thing, a concept I love.
To be fair Cinderella is my least favorite princess, too many personal reasons to get into, but I was never a fan. I was very reluctant to get this book, but I have been on an Erotic fairytale kick so I thought- why not.
I am so glad it is not a retelling! I love the idea of seeing an older more mature, STRONGER woman who is less “poor me, I need a prince to save me” and more like “If
Future Slayer Girl
I sort of have this habit of going on the hunt for Fairy Tales retold in a ‘erotic’ or ‘romance’ fashion. A what if, or even a sequel to the stories that we grew up with as children. So many times I have been disappointed, even annoyed at how they spun the tail, either making the Princesses slutty or really unlikable.

However, this story did none of that. Cinderella unmasked is a sequel to the Cinderella story and boy oh boy does it deliver! I loved this whole story, I loved all the plot turns,
Kathie (katmom)
Jun 28, 2012 Kathie (katmom) rated it really liked it
An erotic fairy tale...wowza.

Queen Ella has been a very good girl, running the kingdom after King Charming left to find himself...first with a goose girl and then with a PIRATE...yeah...wow...

She's been helping the country along quite well. Her chief steward, Sebastian, has been her right hand. She doesn't quite SEE him, but she's very glad he's there.

Deciding that she needs SOMETHING, SOMEONE...she plans a ball where she's going to get that SOMETHING.

Along comes that fairy godmother, this time
Kellyflower
For those that ever pondered .."I wonder what ever happened to Cinderella and Prince Charming?" this gives you an answer.
I liked the storyline, Cinderella has basically been abandoned and is now running a kingdom on her own. But she has no one to love. Doesn't she deserve some happiness, or at the very least some hot steamy sex?!
No worries she gets both in this book. I must say I enjoyed the plot more then I did the erotica part.
Photobucket
♥The Kat's Meow♥
Nov 07, 2010 ♥The Kat's Meow♥ rated it it was amazing
Cinderella Unmasked by Bonnie Dee Bonny Dee and Marie Treanor take crafting fairy tales to a whole new level. This Cinderella story does not disappoint. I staid up well into to wee hours of the morning, eager to know what happened next.
Stephanie
Apr 29, 2011 Stephanie rated it liked it
THIS IS NOT YOUR MOTHER'S CINDERELLA!

CINDERELLA UNMASKED
Bonnie Dee and Marie Treanor

Format: Paperback, 200 pages
Publisher: Samhain Publishing (June 1, 2010)
Format: Kindle Edition
File Size: 563 KB
Print Length: 200 pages
Publisher: Samhain Publishing, Ltd. (August 18, 2009)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services

Ick-Factor—nearly toxic Cliche component—high, but you aren't going to pretend you're reading it for the plot right?

Three balls. Three sexual adventures. One true love. In the years since
Stephanie
Apr 30, 2015 Stephanie rated it really liked it
Cinderella Unleashed is kind of like an erotic sequel to the Grimm's classic tale of the beautiful servant girl turned princess. In Ms. Dee's fantasy world the lovely Queen Ella had a short few years of happiness with the handsome Prince Charming before his impulsive ways lead him to stray from her bed and eventually leave her to rule the kingdom in his steed. Now the story of where Charming went is amusing but not nearly as intriguing of what became of Ella is his absence.
Years of sexual repre
PurplyCookie
If you've wondered what happened after Cinderella married Prince Charming, "Cinderella Unmasked (Fairytale Fantasies #1) " provides some steamy possibilities.

Out of all the scenarios I'd imagined for what happened after Cinderella's "happy ending" this wasn't one of them. I never would have guessed Prince Charming to be a "Flower Boy", but can definitely understand Cinderella's need to be seen and treated like any other red blooded woman with needs.

Although there were a few questions that kept r
Sandy
This was a sexy re-telling of Cinderella's life after Prince (now King) Charming leaves her for a pirate. Ella is lonely after 5 years of no nookie and decides to hold a masked ball hoping to find a commoner to have a fling with. Her loyal steward Sebastian helps to plan the affair, secretly longing for her to notice him as more than a subject. With some help from fairy godmother Lucinda, Sebastian is able to make Ella (and his own) fantasies come true. Great story with some sexy scenes and a ...more
Naphitali
Nov 16, 2011 Naphitali rated it it was amazing
Oh this is definitely something different and its delightful!
I like this prequel even better than the original. I can't say I've never wanted to know what "happily ever after" encompassed and the resulting story has it funny and unexpected twists.
Even though readers clearly know what is happening and the plot is simple and easy to figure out, it is still a fun read, and might i add HOT and STEAMY.
Trea
Apr 05, 2014 Trea rated it liked it
Shelves: challenges-2014
This is a very short erotic story about Cinderella's life after her happily ever after with Prince Charming. The story moves quickly and is more focused on the erotic pleasures that grown up Cinderella, now known as Ella, seeks to fulfill her life. While it does have a plotline, I wasn't really able to connect with Ella or Sebastian as characters. It was that lack of connection that makes this book unremarkable at best.
Kathryn
Cinderella is my favorite fairy tale category, so this book was a given.

Cinderella has grown from her story with Prince Charming. She rules the kingdom now as Queen. I wanted this story to be ... more. It's well done, it's nicely paced, but there was a missing connection. Something just wasn't quite there for me. Cinderella came off as a very selfish young woman. Sebastian was delicious as Lucinda, fairy godmother, tackles his desires.
Louise
Nov 24, 2014 Louise rated it really liked it
Love fairytales, was great to have a more adult approach. And I loved that it carried on from the original Cinderella.
Nikki
I do love fairy tales, especially with a more grown up twist! This one did not disappoint. The fact the Prince Charming ended up with a pirate just added some extra funny to the story :)
Sydney Logan
Sydney Logan rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2012
Nancy
Nancy rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2010
Dyona
Dyona rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2013
Karen Rickman
Karen Rickman rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2014
Josie Klares
Josie Klares rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2013
Jess
Jess rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2011
Samantha Kauchak
Samantha Kauchak rated it liked it
Nov 06, 2015
Robin
Robin rated it did not like it
Aug 08, 2011
Melanie Shawl
Melanie Shawl rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2010
Melissa Bullis
Melissa Bullis rated it did not like it
Oct 27, 2016
Elena
Elena rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2014
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was ok
Jul 17, 2014
  • The Assassin (Alpha One Assassins #1)
  • A Love Like No Other
  • The Breeder (Wasteland, #3)
  • Midnight Velvet
  • To Tempt a Wolf (Whispering Springs Werewolves, #2)
  • On His Knees (Private Lives, #1)
  • The Gingerbread Dungeon
  • Cabin Fever
  • Wanton Wager
  • Lucy in the Sky
  • Lessons in Seduction (Once Upon An Accident, #2)
  • Howling for My Baby (Cannon Pack, #1)
  • Little Red and the Wolf
  • Bound by Desire (Wonderland, #3)
  • Sunfire (Pure Wildfire, #1)
  • Seeing Stars
  • Under the Magnolia
  • Goldilocks (Modern Wicked Fairy Tales)
I began telling stories as a child. Whenever there was a sleepover, I was the designated ghost tale teller. I still have a story printed on yellow legal paper in second grade about a ghost, a witch and a talking cat.

I enjoy dabbling in many genres. Whether you're a fan of contemporary historical or fantasy romance, you'll find something to enjoy among my books. I'm interested in flawed, often dama
More about Bonnie Dee...

Fairytale Fantasies (4 books)
  • Demon Lover (Fairytale Fantasies #2)
  • Awakening Beauty (Fairytale Fantasies # 3)
  • Sex and the Single Princess (Fairytale Fantasies, #4)